PDA

View Full Version : Deluxe Edition- How to Install Digital Download?

BeCk41
11-25-2012, 01:07 PM
I think I need some help trying to install the actual game because I tried to install it twice and something always goes wrong, making me start over again. This is the third time installing the Deluxe Edition Version and it's downloading 23 zip files- do I need to un-zip any of these files? The download manager is confusing and there was no PDF document with directions explaining how to DL the actual game.

- I don't play games on my PC much so that adds to the problem as well, lol.

kindlin135
12-14-2012, 08:34 PM
If you ever see this this post; check the names of the zip files that were downloaded (really, the download manager should have had a "click here to start instal" button or something) and see if any say "setup" or "start up" or any number of names that might lead to their purpose. Otherwise, maybe try unzipping a couple and seeing what happens? I might be more helpful but i have my own problems right now lol

xxxtro
12-22-2012, 04:01 PM
I'm having this problem too, I can't install it, and when I click on setup it UNINSTALLS IT wtf

cmrggamer
12-22-2012, 10:41 PM
So, are your files titled "Assassins Creed III Setup.part#.rar?
If so, you only need to install the first part, from what I remember.

tcplotts
12-23-2012, 11:54 AM
use the first setup file. be patient. the pc system for this company is absolutely hideous, and uplay is awful. i'm still trying to find out why my first install had the thanksgiving patch, but the second didn't. oh, and how to get the benedict arnold thing running. honestly, if someone paid me to come up with the most user unfriendly DRM/marketing pam system, I would have invented Uplay.

cmrggamer
12-23-2012, 10:14 PM
use the first setup file. be patient. the pc system for this company is absolutely hideous, and uplay is awful. i'm still trying to find out why my first install had the thanksgiving patch, but the second didn't. oh, and how to get the benedict arnold thing running. honestly, if someone paid me to come up with the most user unfriendly DRM/marketing pam system, I would have invented Uplay.

You have to download the Benedict Arnold missions (should be in your order history) then after it's downloaded, install it. After that, go into the game and put in your code in Extras section of the main menu and it should open up all of your extra bonuses. Hope that helps!