PDA

View Full Version : AC3 User32.dll

pechyna.p
11-25-2012, 10:39 AM
Hi people, i bought Assasins Creed 3 on PC, i installed , and when a i want to run the game, a mistake will appear!
"CreateDXGIFactory1 procedure entry point could not be located in the dynamic link library dxgi.dll found." So i downloaded dxgi.dll , i put it in C:Program files....AC3
and another wild mistake appear! "QueryDisplayConfig procedure entry point could not be located in the dynamic link library user32.dll find" So i downloaded user32.dll, and nothing, i copy both in C:Windows/System32. Nothing... i update windows, Nothing.. i update drivers of Graphic Card... and many things like that... and nothing helps.. so please, HELP! :D

laaliiluu
11-25-2012, 05:50 PM
Same problem, please somebody help :(

jozua94
11-25-2012, 06:51 PM
I have exactly the same problem that you had! With a missing dxgi.dll and i put it in the folder, and then the user32 error appeared.

PLEASE SOMEBODY help us!!

shadowsmelt
11-26-2012, 12:04 PM
Same problem
Even bought some dll fixing software, user32.dll cannot be found
Looking forward to see solution

ecceau
11-26-2012, 12:50 PM
When I tried AC3 on Vista SP3 I experienced the same problem, but couldn't fix it. Installing it on win7 was no problem.

But before you go and install win7 (even though it's completely worth it!) try to reinstall/update DirectX, e.g. by running the DX installer shipped with the game.
After that, if the problem persists, go and reinstall the game. This might fix the dll errors.

Mr_Shade
11-26-2012, 01:50 PM
Hi Guys,

Have you contacted support?

For technical issues, such as this, support should be the first port of call -

www.support.ubi.com

laaliiluu
11-27-2012, 12:07 PM
Hey guys, my game is now working, i've got two possible solutions:
1. make sure you have all windows updates installed, mine started working after i did the latest update and then reinstalle AC3
2. i heard of someone with the same problem who deleted all traces of directx on his computer and then installed only the right directx11 version for his system and after that his game started working

good luck guys :)

LambertoKevlar
11-27-2012, 12:20 PM
Hi Guys,

Have you contacted support?

For technical issues, such as this, support should be the first port of call -

www.support.ubi.com

Do you know something about frame rate patch?

bambi9995
12-15-2012, 11:13 AM
sadly, same problem here:(

spectatorx
12-15-2012, 11:18 AM
bambi, i gave to you a link in your own thread, did you try instructions from that link?

To all others, here is mentioned link:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/142676/en-us

UnlimitP0wer
11-05-2013, 06:50 PM
1. make sure you have all windows updates installed, mine started working after i did the latest update and then reinstalle AC3
2. i heard of someone with the same problem who deleted all traces of directx on his computer and then installed only the right directx11 version for his system and after that his game started working

i'm trying both these options i'll let you guys know

UnlimitP0wer
11-05-2013, 07:32 PM

doesnt work.