PDA

View Full Version : Competitive Assassinate with or without smoke?

BadNeighbour010
11-25-2012, 09:36 AM
I've played in competitive assassinate lobbies with no smoke and with smoke. I personally prefer assassinate with smoke bomb just because it adds the factor of not knowing whether a player has it available or not. But I also find that no smoke bomb assassinate has a somewhat of a frantic pace, and I enjoy that too. I'd like to hear opinions from assassinate players in regards to competitive assassinate with or without smoke bomb.

Drybones20008
11-25-2012, 09:44 AM
Yeah Assassinate is definitely a smoke show when you put a bunch of good players together. It's always about who gets who in the smoke first. And yeah in the middle of a match and you're running around it's always a mystery if that person has his smoke on cooldown or it's ready to blow in your face and get punched in the face :P

But i still love it. I don't think i could play Assassinate without smoke, I'm just too used to it.

It's because the most points you can get is even you get to stun someone, so of course defensive abilities that make that happen will be greatly used.