PDA

View Full Version : AC3 Wii U Patch INC?

thedribble
11-25-2012, 09:25 AM
I have seen no mention of the Wii U, as if the console does not even exist here. I wanted to know if there is a patch coming soon for our version since everyone else got a thanksgiving patch.

Issues so far - People randomly respawn, Multiplayer appears to be completely non functional (as theres never any matches to join even if you invite your friends it doesnt work), and theres no UPlay option from the game menu, you have to go to the website to actually enable anything.

So Ubi, is there a patch coming?

Gdoggs
11-29-2012, 05:20 AM
Been wondering the same thing myself?

Zephyr1551
11-29-2012, 08:25 AM
I agree, I want to see a patch for this system as well. The game has bugs and needs updating too.

Dan Pen 97
11-29-2012, 12:26 PM
It will take them time to get all bug's fixed.

Gdoggs
12-06-2012, 06:57 AM
Nothing yet ...

PANiC_ATTACKER
12-06-2012, 12:11 PM
You should have bought a decent console! maybe they will make Super Mario Assassin at some point! :)

Zephyr1551
12-06-2012, 10:57 PM
You should have bought a decent console! maybe they will make Super Mario Assassin at some point! :)
Stop trolling bro, everyone knows the Wii U is better then your system. Umadbro? Don't be so mad bro. Lelelel.

Oh, and reported for crap posting.

SanchoKobe
12-18-2012, 03:10 AM
Seriously, Ubisoft. You've released two patches in the past month for the PS3 and 360, and zero for the Wii U. Why did you even bother to release it for the Wii U if you weren't gonna bother to keep it patched like the other versions?

the_atm
12-18-2012, 03:14 AM
maybe... just maybe... the Wii U needs special attention because it's "next gen" though it doesn't look it. Give them some time, I highly doubt they will let it go unnoticed. just be patient.

SanchoKobe
12-18-2012, 03:18 AM
Bull. If they can port the game to the Wii U, then they can patch the Wii U version.

I've been patient for a month and a half, but the game is a buggy mess, and those bugs have been fixed for every other platform.

The least they could do is acknowledge that the Wii U version of this game really exists and that they're working on a patch, but we don't even get that. There isn't even anything on their support page mentioning the Wii U. It's as the OP said, it's as though the console doesn't even exist.

Gdoggs
12-18-2012, 10:59 PM
They really don't care, it's just like Rayman, once they are done thats it, Wii U does not rate a patch because not enough people own it. UBI does not care about it's customers.

Makkahn28
01-18-2013, 07:37 AM
​ACIII Wii U has finally received DLC, the long awaited patch, and hopefully will get the PS3 exclusive as well, becoming the ultimate version out there

Mr_Shade
01-18-2013, 11:23 AM
Hi guys,

as already posted, just to officially confirm..

the patch has now released, so it should prompt you to install when you next start the game and DLC is on the way :)

DLC release dates maybe slightly different from other consoles due to NOA/NOE estore update times and days, however all of the released DLC for purchase will be coming.

Any platform exclusive content, may not always be released for all consoles, however please keep an eye on official sticky posts for updates.