PDA

View Full Version : I feel an Assassin's Creed IV, most don't, I do [SPOILERS]

Silver_Kin
11-25-2012, 08:35 AM
I know Desmond's death was just sad to some players, most thought it was a good way to end Assassin's Creed. That is what pisses me off, just because Desmond is dead does not mean Assassin's Creed Trilogy should to. What Desmond did was spark something new for the Assassin's and the whole game. Assassin's Creed III was only half of a happy ending but it is totally incomplete. Ubisoft, in gods name, if even a ubisoft member possibly reads this. please, please complete Assassin's Creed III with a new Assassin's Creed IV. It would make fans happy. I have not Played Assassin's Creed III: Liberation (I do not have a PSP). Yes, an Assassin's Creed IV is wanted and I know there are fans out there who really want it, though, I'd like to see Assassin's Creed IV (if it is ever coming out in the future) to not be based on the past or not be like small Desmond like missions, but I would like to see Assassin's Creed IV take place in the 21st century. No Animus, (I know the animus was awesome to some) I want at least one Assassin's Creed game to take place in the modern Generation. This is just and idea and hopefulness. thats all. I wanna hear what other people say now... :)

Assassin_M
11-25-2012, 08:37 AM
Assassins Creed is not finished...there is another game..

We all know that..

Sorry to break it to ya..

Also, Welcome

And to your Idea of no animus....Kill it...kill it with your teeth

pirate1802
11-25-2012, 09:20 AM
Who the heck said Assassins Creed is finished?

I hear a lot of people saying this. They certainly weren't listening to the dev interviews pre-release. A part of ending rage is due to this. that they fail to realize this isn't the end of the story.

That AC will continue is as clear as the thought that the sun would rise tomorrow (unless its December 21st..)

Also, full-time 21st century AC? Sorry but I won't buy it :|

Jay_2750
11-25-2012, 11:35 AM
I hope so that it doesn't end.

ACfan443
11-25-2012, 12:01 PM
I actually think multiple sequels are secretly in full development right now, cause y'know, they have this whole 'yearly release' thing.

pirate1802
11-25-2012, 12:05 PM
I actually think multiple sequels are secretly in full development right now, cause y'know, they have this whole 'yearly release' thing.

Can't say I'm exactly excited by that news..

Kaswa101
11-25-2012, 12:11 PM

Maybe one, but I doubt several. Especially since AC3 still has DLC in development.

LightRey
11-25-2012, 12:19 PM
Even if you haven't heard the many news reports of there being an ACIV on the way, isn't the ending itself clear enough that it's not the end of the series?

pirate1802
11-25-2012, 12:37 PM
Even if you haven't heard the many news reports of there being an ACIV on the way, isn't the ending itself clear enough that it's not the end of the series?

Not to some apparently..

LightRey
11-25-2012, 12:49 PM
Not to some apparently..
You'd think the cliffhanger would do the trick.