PDA

View Full Version : NY underground broken

Nidget
11-25-2012, 02:52 AM
First I'm past Sequence 11 and all that other stuff doesn't apply to me. I am trying to get to the Brewery. The part where you put down your lantern and then you jump/swing across the room. The first big swing does not work for me. I have to actually move to the left where I can jump off the wall and then proceed instead of easily swinging across. Then when I reach the last swing to land on the platform with the new lantern, IT WILL NOT LET ME SWING!!! No matter what I try to do, wall jump doesnt work, swinging for 20 minutes pushing all the buttons doesnt work. The water below me is all broken polygons. I have deleted my data on the PS3 and re-installed, I waited for the Thanksgiving patch and I still cannot proceed to complete my fast travel locations. Any advice is appreciated. Thanks in advance

DemonLord4lf
11-25-2012, 03:49 AM
i've noticed the broken polygons myself, but i've never had that issue before. Not sure what to say to ya :( Maybe try letting go of all the buttons then trying again? Good luck mate :)

Nidget
11-28-2012, 01:40 AM
bleh i still cant get it after another reload. I dont know maybe another patch or something..

montagemik
11-28-2012, 02:59 AM
bleh i still cant get it after another reload. I dont know maybe another patch or something..

You tried deleting GAME DATA & Re-installing ??

Nidget
11-28-2012, 03:36 AM
yes once before the thanksgiving patch and once after