PDA

View Full Version : Connor and achilles

lothario-da-be
11-24-2012, 09:56 PM
I'am in sequence 10 now so i don't know how things will turn out yet. But does anyone else think that Connor doesen't show enough respect towards achilles? Some people say its like every relation between 'father and son' .(see the irony?:p)But its sometimes irritating me. Without him Connor would be nothing. And still sometimes he has a lot respect for him, but the next moment he so hard against him again.

montagemik
11-24-2012, 10:01 PM
Ezio was the same with his Father - As was Desmond .............Kids never listen , usually until it's too late.
You also have to take into account the frustration connor has & the things he's gone through & his relative youth & inexperience.

ProdiGurl
11-24-2012, 10:05 PM
Speaking of irony, I was just going to ask this becuz I just finished Seq. 7 & couldn't figure out what his deal was when he got back to the Manor!?:nonchalance:
Achilles doesn't let it bother him, he gently gave him a good what-for.
I don't understand where that comes from. I'm picking up that he probly doesn't trust anyone at this point & sometimes that can play out in hurting the ones you can and should trust who are closest to you.
I don't dislike him becuz of it, I'm liking his character too much now :)

lothario-da-be
11-24-2012, 10:06 PM
Ezio was the same with his Father - As was Desmond .............Kids never listen , usually until it's too late.
You also have to take into account the frustration connor has & the things he's gone through & his relative youth & inexperience.
i can agree with ezio but not with desmond. His father just trained him and told him unbelieveble stories when he still was a child. He just asked for it in ac3 how he acts towards desmond ( please no spoilers i only did 2 desmond missions)

lothario-da-be
11-24-2012, 10:08 PM
Speaking of irony, I was just going to ask this becuz I just finished Seq. 7 & couldn't figure out what his deal was when he got back to the Manor!?
I don't understand where that comes from. I'm picking up that he probly doesn't trust anyone at this point & sometimes that can play out in hurting the ones you can and should trust who are closest to you.
I don't dislike him becuz of it, I'm liking his character too much now :)
I also REALY like Connor but towards achilles, he's so why connor? why?

ZephyrStrife
11-24-2012, 10:24 PM
I don't know. How would you react to a guy who keeps telling you that your going to fail over and over again? Connor is naive, yes, but Achilles is far too pessimistic and it grates on Connor's nerves causing him to lash out.

It's not about Connor showing disrespect, it's his character. He's honorable, passionate, optimistic, and overall tenacious. Achilles is the complete opposite so they butt heads.