PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed Revelations Multiplayer -Session not found-

MuxSenpai
11-24-2012, 09:06 PM
When i trying to find a session it says -Session not found. And when i trying find a session from custom match it says medium player activity but i cant find and session... I read a article it says -Ubisoft Servers Messed up....- Well i'm Turk and sorry for awkward english then my question is -WHAT HAPPEN TO ACREVELATIONS MULTIPLAYER?-

Demon.King.
11-24-2012, 09:33 PM
ALL PC AC games are not working. The servers of all AC games for PC are broken and Ubisoft seem to not care...

SmSEdits
11-24-2012, 09:37 PM
ALL PC AC games are not working. The servers of all AC games for PC are broken and Ubisoft seem to not care...

They dont even reply to our posts and tweets :( I thought the support wouldn't be like that :(

Ashley40
11-24-2012, 10:09 PM
No, ACBMP server's are working. There must be somthing else...

Demon.King.
11-24-2012, 10:26 PM
No, ACBMP server's are working. There must be somthing else...

Can you find a session but? The game may still connect, but it's very improbable you will find a session, whether there are players or not. That's the situation in ACR at least, while AC3 is completely not working.

FourTotal
11-25-2012, 12:55 AM
ACB is working. Thank *&^% for that. I have been logged out of ACB for the last two hours so that may have changed.

The ONE thing i am pissed off about is the fact that UBI never says anything. I do want UBI to claim responsibility for this crappy mess they got us in. At the same time i will be patient if you tell us what the heck is going on. I know that releases are not that easy to deal with and you may be dealing with server load guestemates - to use a made up word that shall soon be in the oxford dictionary.

On the other hand you may have released something you know does not work and have to hire people to fix it after gaining some revenue. I dont know so we are left to wonder and get angry because you never tell us what the heck is going on.

I deal with hardware and thank *&^% for that cause if hardware fails that is pretty easy to diagnose unlike software.

Blsmith2112
11-25-2012, 01:27 AM
Ubisoft washes their hands on support. They don't care. The developers do a good job putting together a solid and unique multiplayer experience but Ubisofts IT team has the collective knowledge of a grapefruit. It's horrible finding servers on Console too. Ubisoft's IT group is just a bunch of morons.