PDA

View Full Version : Is ACR still active? (PS3)

OuTRigHT_PaiNFuL
11-24-2012, 08:38 PM
Alright, well I'm getting REALLY bored REALLY fast with AC3, so I wanted to hop on ACR for a bit, but not if it's hard to find a game.

So if anyone still plays on PS3, do you find games quickly?

SageM1A
11-24-2012, 08:52 PM
i was bored with AC after brotherhood and never bought revelations. AC3 is my first online for the series and i really like it. Have been considering buying it to play the MP. Would like to know this also.

Blsmith2112
11-25-2012, 01:33 AM
It's only a few days post launch of AC3 and their online servers are empty. It would be like finding an Oasis in the middle of a desert for a blind person if you expect Revelations to have anyone playing it. Ubisoft should just scrap multiplayer development in the future because they obviously don't look back post-launch at the Pentium 3 computer running all of their servers.

PurinxPop
11-25-2012, 03:22 AM
Alright, well I'm getting REALLY bored REALLY fast with AC3, so I wanted to hop on ACR for a bit, but not if it's hard to find a game.

^This. They need to include more maps/variations and maybe a few more modes. I swear to god, Revelations was a much better experience for me due to the sheer variety of maps and modes that are selectable. AC3 needed more content at launch.

And I wouldn't expect veterans to be on the ACR servers. You know how most of them are with their 'hatred' towards that game. You'd probably only find players who can't get AC3 until Christmas, or newer players who discovered ACR through the AC3 launch hype.

DroppedClock56
11-25-2012, 05:34 AM
It's only a few days post launch of AC3 and their online servers are empty. It would be like finding an Oasis in the middle of a desert for a blind person if you expect Revelations to have anyone playing it. Ubisoft should just scrap multiplayer development in the future because they obviously don't look back post-launch at the Pentium 3 computer running all of their servers.

ac3 not empty, it is a problem with peoples NAT so some cant get into games