PDA

View Full Version : Benedict Arnold final mission ... glitch fest ( tiny spoilers)

killzab
11-24-2012, 08:34 PM
The last mission for the Arnold DLC was just horrible when it came to glitches ... I had to start over 5 times because of that !!!

Most of the times, one of the snipers would glitch and I couldn't attack him ... making me unable to finish the mission ...

Groups of redcoat stood there passively, in the middle of the fight , killing immersion

Not to mention that awkward patriot guy holding a barrel and just standing there, probably thinking " WTF am i doing here ?"

Is it that hard to code ennemies so that they would automatically enter combat mode even if I'm not directly attacking them ?

Oh and the final group of ennemies suddenly went flying sideways... kinda like a Force Unleashed moment when Starkiller does a force push xD

ZephyrStrife
11-24-2012, 10:10 PM
Whenever you get big glitches like that, you're better off quitting the entire game and then loading it up again. It offsets the glitch. Mine messed up the first time too....then I booted the game up again and started kicking snipers off high walls like I was supposed too. =P

lothario-da-be
11-24-2012, 10:14 PM
wait that fight at westpoint was the final mission? thats only 30 minutes of gameplay!

ZephyrStrife
11-24-2012, 10:15 PM
wait that fight at westpoint was the final mission? thats only 30 minutes of gameplay!

20 minutes for me. You lied to me box! -__-

lothario-da-be
11-24-2012, 10:16 PM
20 minutes for me. You lied to me box! -__-
thats not even half of what they said!

Staple-Tape
11-24-2012, 10:32 PM

They always exaggerate.

Baked_Cookies
11-24-2012, 10:42 PM
Yeah it goes by very fast. Almost not even worth downloading if you ask me.

Staple-Tape
11-24-2012, 10:44 PM
Yeah it goes by very fast. Almost not even worth downloading if you ask me.

I disagree. It's free so why not? Also, I keep coming back to one mission because it's entertaining.

mwkcope
11-24-2012, 11:18 PM
How are you getting the DLC's? I got the season pass, and I can't find it.:(

montagemik
11-25-2012, 12:23 AM
How are you getting the DLC's? I got the season pass, and I can't find it.:(

All PS3 copies Should have a code card inside the box for Benedict Arnold missions - One of the benefits of buying a hard copy instead of the overpriced digital version i suppose .
The season pass only applies to content from early 2013 anyway.

But like they said it's 20-30 mins extra at most - not 60 minutes as advertised.

mwkcope
11-25-2012, 05:37 AM
All PS3 copies Should have a code card inside the box for Benedict Arnold missions - One of the benefits of buying a hard copy instead of the overpriced digital version i suppose .
The season pass only applies to content from early 2013 anyway.

But like they said it's 20-30 mins extra at most - not 60 minutes as advertised.
Well, hippity hay.

luenyar
12-02-2012, 01:29 AM
Also during the last battle, Connor killed enough Redcoats to become full notorious. Which makes the Patriots after the battle want to kill you if you run back through the fort. So dumb.

Plus they really need to patch to delay these missions from showing up until later in the memory sequences. If you start them during sequence 9 like I did, you have no idea why Connor wants to punch George Washington in the face, when a few minutes ago he looked up to him.

Disappointing.