PDA

View Full Version : AC3 abstergo ranking ladder

TDS ArchDemon
11-24-2012, 08:02 PM
I think that this is the most flawed ranking system i've seen. Something should be done about the high ranking people all quiting as their team is losing. This is preventing them from losing rank points and preventing me from earning those rank points. I also think some kind of system that shows you how many times ur opponents have quit game sessions would be a very good thing.

LightRey
11-24-2012, 08:03 PM
http://forums.ubi.com/forumdisplay.php/136-Assassin-s-Creed-Multiplayer-Discussion

montagemik
11-24-2012, 08:09 PM
I think that this is the most flawed ranking system i've seen. Something should be done about the high ranking people all quiting as their team is losing. This is preventing them from losing rank points and preventing me from earning those rank points. I also think some kind of system that shows you how many times ur opponents have quit game sessions would be a very good thing.

You'll never stop sore losers on a multiplayer game - wether they quit early or invite their friends to join free for all games to level the field - Every contest has these types of players , videogames to top lvl sports. Sad but true.

I've played countless Wanted games where players not my targets or pursuers just throw smokebombs to prevent kills being made on their friends . & Team play is totally dependant on if they actually know you or not .
For some Winning is everything at all costs - Playing properly is an afterthought.

Baked_Cookies
11-24-2012, 08:13 PM
Dude ranking systems for every single online game out there are messed with by cheaters and hackers. So dont feel bad that you cant get into top rankings by actually being good like the rest of us. You either have to have no job or life to be the top or one hell of a cheater

Murzealous
11-25-2012, 02:21 AM
:(