PDA

View Full Version : Give PC gamers their own multplayer forum.

Dirtyhonkie
11-24-2012, 07:42 PM
we all know by now AC 3 for the PC is broken on every level of it's multi player mode. As matter of fact you cannot find or get into a game on ANY ofUbisoft's AC titles on PC right now. For me AC 3 for the PC is the funnest game I have ever played. But right now it is broken badly and this forum is getting a barrage of posts about these problems, why should the console players have to look at all these posts. And for the PC gamer why should we have to post these problems with the console community. Comparing the PC version of AC 3 to the console is like comparing the PS3 version to the PS Vita version of AC. It just doesn't compare because the console is so out of date now and the PC is so fast now and the graphic cards are so sophisticated. They just don't compare anymore. Example,bf3 is 64 play on PC and 24 on console and there isn't even a chat console. You can take today's best graphic cards and the next Gen consoles won't even scratch the surface of what they are capable of.

And then there's the trolls, oh yes everyone loves the trolls. And I think that it's fair to say that the majority of trolls are young players in their teens, and also fair to say the majority of the teens are playing on the console. So when PC gamers post in this forum with PC related posts, the posts are much more likely to get flooded with troll responses making the knowledgeable information have less trolls arguing each other mixed in the post responses. Just always seemed to me that the PC community in any game was always much more mature then the super Nintendo console kids ;p. Sry couldent help myself there.

But then on the other hand if the console version is running great then why should they have a ton of our complaints on their forums. They are already playing , and they are trying to connect to form guilds, swap hints and tactics , only to have their posts bumped way down the line by 20 posts by PC gamers that are mad they can't connect or play.

I could go on all day about reasons that I believe why the multi player forum should have two different forums. If you are a PC gamer that would like your own PC multi player forum then please give a quick response saying so. And if your a teenager playing on your Atari and want all these old people to GTFO then you say so also. Overall I really hope everyone enjoys AC 3 however you play it.

Blsmith2112
11-25-2012, 01:36 AM
The fact that Ubisoft isn't talking on their forums should be a clear cut indication that they do not care about their PC gaming community and that they have no intention on addressing the lack of online support in being able to play online. Ubisoft is the real loser in all this... to think of all the wasted millions in multiplayer development and no one plays it because none of their servers have EVER worked in the past 3 games. You'd think they would learn from their mistakes, but instead they're more keep on repeating them over and over. Ubisoft's IT team is just a bunch of morons.

Dirtyhonkie
11-25-2012, 02:15 AM
The fact that Ubisoft isn't talking on their forums should be a clear cut indication that they do not care about their PC gaming community and that they have no intention on addressing the lack of online support in being able to play online. Ubisoft is the real loser in all this... to think of all the wasted millions in multiplayer development and no one plays it because none of their servers have EVER worked in the past 3 games. You'd think they would learn from their mistakes, but instead they're more keep on repeating them over and over. Ubisoft's IT team is just a bunch of morons.

That is the way it seems Agent Smith , I concur