PDA

View Full Version : Cant leave the Accounting Book! Please help!

TERMIN4TOR1000
11-24-2012, 05:38 PM
In Sequence 5 the first time i enter the accounting book, it wont let me out. I buy lumber from stockpile tab, and when i click backspace to leave nothing happens, escape doesnt work either, nothing. And when i leave the game to continue from the last save, it appears that the last save is in the accounting section! So im stucked in it now. Its Sequence 5 and i simply dont wanna start the game again, it would be my third time because i allready played untill sequence 8 but accidentally erased the save game and even if i do it would prolly happen again. Can someone help me?

TERMIN4TOR1000
11-24-2012, 05:49 PM
bump

trooper14
11-24-2012, 07:07 PM
In Sequence 5 the first time i enter the accounting book, it wont let me out. I buy lumber from stockpile tab, and when i click backspace to leave nothing happens, escape doesnt work either, nothing. And when i leave the game to continue from the last save, it appears that the last save is in the accounting section! So im stucked in it now. Its Sequence 5 and i simply dont wanna start the game again, it would be my third time because i allready played untill sequence 8 but accidentally erased the save game and even if i do it would prolly happen again. Can someone help me?

Happand to me as well i simply pressed all keys in keynoard like an idiot until i was able to exit
SO...do the same ^_^