PDA

View Full Version : Hey, I can't play assassin's creed III please help me

victor_elpc7
11-24-2012, 04:55 PM
When I bought the game i could play perfectly, yesterday i played, but today when I have started the game the uplay has opened with the activator key, i don't know why. Then i have put my key but the activator has said error because this key was used in another account. Then i have gone to my games (in uplay) and i have seen that i had 2 assassin's creed III o.O... but the name of one of the two games was: Assassin's creed III - CZ, and the other was Assassin's creed III. The assassin's creed III - CZ don't ask me the key, because i already put it. But i can't play the game! because when i push play single player in assassin's creed III - CZ the game doesn't open, and if i click on the shortcut in my desktop, this open the uplay and this ask me the key of assassin's creed III, and i can't playing. But the strange thing it's that i have 2 assassin's creed and i can't play any of this.

Please help me :S

PD: sorry about my English, i'm from spain

Lahiho
11-24-2012, 04:57 PM
Same issue here, I played on Thursday fine (well, it crashed but I know that was an unrelated error most likely due to out of date drivers) but now it just won't start

victor_elpc7
11-24-2012, 05:06 PM
Same issue here, I played on Thursday fine (well, it crashed but I know that was an unrelated error most likely due to out of date drivers) but now it just won't start
... i uninstalled from my pc and then i installed another time, but this didn't work... then I uninstalled Uplay and reinstalled it but nothing, it doesn't work....

gentarg
11-25-2012, 02:55 AM
Similar issue. Installed and played AC3 on a laptop while out of town with no issues. Came home and installed on my home computer and now when I launch the game, nothing happens even though AC3SP.exe is running. Now the same thing is happening on my laptop. Uninstalling, re-installing everything hasn't helped...

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
11-25-2012, 06:20 PM
Hi guys, please contact Technical Support the link is in my signature.

TheChaser86
11-26-2012, 06:50 PM
Hi guys, I have the same problem. Could any of you already salve it or are you also still fighting for support?

itzgerimaxx
11-26-2012, 06:54 PM
Same problem.

Nooooodlez
11-26-2012, 06:57 PM
I have this exact problem.

It was playing absolutely fine until yesterday. Then, last night, all of my games mysteriously disappeared from my UPlay library, and all of them are asking for their activation keys, which when I give, UPlay tells me they're already used with another account.

I know it's this account that these games are connected to, seeing as it tells me the last time I played it was yesterday, and I still have all my rewards from the games.

You guys should check your other games connected to your UPlay account and see if it's happened to them too.

Either way, I've submitted a support ticket. Let's just hope we get an answer to this soon.

Boemundus
11-26-2012, 06:58 PM
It suddenly started working form me now... Doesn't ask cd key anymore and game runs

Nooooodlez
11-26-2012, 07:02 PM
It suddenly started working form me now... Doesn't ask cd key anymore and game runs

I just checked. That's really strange, mine's started working too now. All of my games have returned. Maybe it was just a little UPlay glitch that straightened itself out, perhaps?

TheChaser86
11-26-2012, 08:36 PM
Consider yourself lucky. ;) Mine still won't work. But tomorrow is a new day so maybe then I'll talk to an actual person and not an automated support system.

Ognajd
11-26-2012, 08:44 PM
I have the same problem. Tried to contact technical support but unfortunately I haven't received a response yet. Haven't been able to play the game for over 2 days now.

Terror735
10-08-2013, 03:04 PM
I have the same problem, help please.

Hugss25
10-14-2013, 01:56 PM
WHY I CAN`t PRESS PLAY ON UPLAY..

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!:(

Mr_Shade
10-14-2013, 01:59 PM
WHY I CAN`t PRESS PLAY ON UPLAY..

PLEASE HELP ME!!!!:(

hi,

Are you signed into the Uplay account used to purchase the game?

Are you in online mode? - check in the Uplay settings [gear icon top right] - that you do not have 'offline mode' ticked.

If that does not work - Have you contacted support?

If not, please do:

www.support.ubi.com

Hugss25
10-14-2013, 02:06 PM
hi sir.. why i can`t press PLAY on my NEW GAME ASSASSIN CREED 3 ON UPLAY? what will i do? need help! please help me!

Hugss25
10-14-2013, 02:10 PM
SIR. i already post on ubisoft support. and i attach the picture on it.. tsk. help me. i purchase that. but i can play it.
please help me!

THANK YOU.

Hugss25
10-14-2013, 02:11 PM
Im in online mode sir.

Mr_Shade
10-14-2013, 03:55 PM
UPDATE

The servers should now be back up and running - please reboot your PC and Uplay.

If you continue to have issues playing the game - please contact support directly:

www.support.ubi.com

Hugss25
10-14-2013, 04:00 PM
Why is this...

I can`t play assassin creed 3!! I purchase it. But it useless i can`t play..

I can`t press play on -uplay- what is happening? Somebody help me!

Hugss25
10-14-2013, 04:02 PM
in the support contact there is nothing i can see about my problem..

so please help me.. i find it. but its nothing in there.

Hugss25
10-14-2013, 04:11 PM
i`m STOCK in -UPLAY- i can`t click the PLAY! help me!!!

QuintusRex
10-19-2013, 03:57 PM
Hugss have you checked if AC3SP. exe is on?

QuintusRex
10-19-2013, 03:59 PM
I've got the same problem but when I quit AC3SP. exe and start the game it loads and does what is should but then it just shuts down

Black_Widow9
10-19-2013, 10:27 PM
If you are still having problems you need to contact Support by creating a Ticket through the "Ask A Question" feature. Please make sure you provide them with a detailed account of your error and your Specs.
Ubisoft Support Website (http://support.ubi.com/)