PDA

View Full Version : Need wolfpack team! (xbox 360)

DSTRVCTION
11-24-2012, 02:21 PM
I'd like to get the wolfpack relic. Are they any persons on here willing to join me?
If you do so: please play serious, try to get as much points as that is the goal. Don't just go running around.
Chat is not required, but I think it would be easier. If so, we will speak English.

Let me know if you're interested!

Gamertag: Sicqrius

Panayam
11-24-2012, 03:39 PM
I've actually obtained it myself by playing normal Wolfpack all alone, but I'd love to have someone to play with at it. If you're willing to activate your mic I'll be sure to listen and try to go for a stealthy kill.

Gt is Panayam.

DSTRVCTION
11-24-2012, 04:44 PM
I've actually obtained it myself by playing normal Wolfpack all alone, but I'd love to have someone to play with at it. If you're willing to activate your mic I'll be sure to listen and try to go for a stealthy kill.

Gt is Panayam.

Well I've tried that but it didn't really work out. Especially when there are side objectives like 'perform a double multi-kill'. Do you think it'll work with just us two?

NfectedPaperCut
11-25-2012, 11:16 AM
me and my clan play wolfpack hit me up sometime were always looking for more to play :)

gt-nfectedpapercut

Panayam
11-25-2012, 06:57 PM
Well I've tried that but it didn't really work out. Especially when there are side objectives like 'perform a double multi-kill'. Do you think it'll work with just us two?

I've done that with some poison or smoke bombs. It's hard at some points to not get stunned by the strongest npc's but it eventually works out. When it comes to two or more players things tend to go way easier.

Anyway, if you're in the mood you know my gt >:3