PDA

View Full Version : wood

WolfeUK
11-24-2012, 12:23 PM
i got the 2 guys chopping wood, but theyve stopped ? i no longer have the option to send wood ? i sent 1 in transport then made 2 barrels but thats it, and its being years ? i though that would just keep going for the length of the game ? i was hoping to make more carts etc ?
is this a glitch or supposed to be like that ?

LightRey
11-24-2012, 01:17 PM
you have to buy more from them. They're not slaves y'know.

WolfeUK
11-24-2012, 02:18 PM
yes i know, but theres no option to buy more, there not cutting the wood for me to buy, ive brought 3 so far and thats it

LightRey
11-24-2012, 02:22 PM
You have to go to the ledger in the villa (or the ones in the stores). There's a menu for it there. I know the tutorial was vague but surely it wasn't that​ vague now was it?

WolfeUK
11-24-2012, 02:30 PM
stop patronizing me, your the one who isnt reading my post right !!

like ive already said the option to buy more isnt there ??

what part of that dont you understand ??

LightRey
11-24-2012, 03:14 PM
stop patronizing me, your the one who isnt reading my post right !!

like ive already said the option to buy more isnt there ??

what part of that dont you understand ??
From your very unclear post you seem to think you have to go to the lumberjacks themselves to buy them, which is incorrect. You buy them from the menu accessed when interacting with the ledger. If you can't buy any more there, it'll only be because they produce only so much per unit of time. Try accessing the menu again after fifteen minutes or so.

WolfeUK
11-24-2012, 03:26 PM
i think i made it fairly clear ?

second sentence from me - yes i know, but theres no option to buy more, there not cutting the wood for me to buy, ive brought 3 so far and thats it

im now on act 8, in all that time ive managed to buy 3 pieces of wood, ive already said ive brought wood so im obviously going to the right place ?

theres coal and bark (i think) still for sale but no wood

LightRey
11-24-2012, 05:35 PM
i think i made it fairly clear ?

second sentence from me - yes i know, but theres no option to buy more, there not cutting the wood for me to buy, ive brought 3 so far and thats it

im now on act 8, in all that time ive managed to buy 3 pieces of wood, ive already said ive brought wood so im obviously going to the right place ?

theres coal and bark (i think) still for sale but no wood
Then try again later. As I said in my above post, they produce only so much per unit of time. It will reappear after waiting for a while and eventually stock up to 10.

WolfeUK
11-24-2012, 06:28 PM
ok, i will keep on waiting, but feel ive waited far to long, im talking about 20hrs game time ?

thanks

LightRey
11-24-2012, 06:55 PM
ok, i will keep on waiting, but feel ive waited far to long, im talking about 20hrs game time ?

thanks
If that's the case then you're either experiencing a bug, or you've been waiting while looking at the menu or something. I'd contact support.

Baked_Cookies
11-24-2012, 07:02 PM
Just wait for awhile and you will be able to buy more. I thought I was having a bug when I first tried and then I realized I had to wait for them to produce anything else that I could buy. Have you completed the homestead missions? Maybe it has something to do with them not finishing all of their missions possibly?