PDA

View Full Version : Where I think the series should go next [SPOILERS]

Jexx21
11-24-2012, 07:00 AM
Assassin's Creed is a series that is great, and can go on for a good amount of time. I think that in the next installments, we should focus on building up the American Brotherhood as both Connor and Aveline. But, in a gameplay sense, I think we should also focus on bringing in a new gameplay mode: co-op.

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, the follow up to Assassin's Creed 2 (a game which re-thought the systems of the original and added new ones), brought in the new gameplay mode of Multiplayer: a Templar tool. I believe that the follow up the Assassin's Creed 3 (which rethought the systems of 2 and added new ones), should also add a new gameplay mode.

Co-op, a First Civilization tool, or, at least something which has origins in the First Civilization.

You see, there are three sides in this story. The Assassin Brotherhood, The Templar Order, and The First Civilization. Multiplayer added in the Templar side to the Story mode's Assassin side.Are we ever going to play as a First Civ member? Or maybe instead of that- we play as Adam and Eve.

Ah yes- what did Shaun say again? I want to turn the clock ALL the way back?

Let's do it. Let's have a co-op mode where you play as Adam and Eve, and possibly- various of their descendants, such as Connor and Aveline.

You wanna unlock the truth? Let's do it! Instead of just playing through puzzles in the SP to unlock videos of Adam and Eve, let's unlock missions.

What I present is an idea:

Assassin's Creed: Rebirth

The Rebirth of the Assassin Brotherhood, this time in America
The Rebirth of the world after the release of Juno
The Rebirth of the Truth

A possible Rebirth of Desmond?

scooper121s
11-24-2012, 07:04 AM
Assassin's Creed is a series that is great, and can go on for a good amount of time. I think that in the next installments, we should focus on building up the American Brotherhood as both Connor and Aveline. But, in a gameplay sense, I think we should also focus on bringing in a new gameplay mode: co-op.

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood, the follow up to Assassin's Creed 2 (a game which re-thought the systems of the original and added new ones), brought in the new gameplay mode of Multiplayer: a Templar tool. I believe that the follow up the Assassin's Creed 3 (which rethought the systems of 2 and added new ones), should also add a new gameplay mode.

Co-op, a First Civilization tool, or, at least something which has origins in the First Civilization.

You see, there are three sides in this story. The Assassin Brotherhood, The Templar Order, and The First Civilization. Multiplayer added in the Templar side to the Story mode's Assassin side.Are we ever going to play as a First Civ member? Or maybe instead of that- we play as Adam and Eve.

Ah yes- what did Shaun say again? I want to turn the clock ALL the way back?

Let's do it. Let's have a co-op mode where you play as Adam and Eve, and possibly- various of their descendants, such as Connor and Aveline.

You wanna unlock the truth? Let's do it! Instead of just playing through puzzles in the SP to unlock videos of Adam and Eve, let's unlock missions.

What I present is an idea:

Assassin's Creed: Rebirth

The Rebirth of the Assassin Brotherhood, this time in America
The Rebirth of the world after the release of Juno
The Rebirth of the Truth

A possible Rebirth of Desmond?
Great idea :D

Rankya_94
11-24-2012, 07:06 AM
Sounds like a pretty good idea. c:
And since im such a sucker for co-op stuff I would love it even more.

scooper121s
11-24-2012, 07:08 AM
Sounds like a pretty good idea. c:
And since im such a sucker for co-op stuff I would love it even more.
Only problem is I have no RL friends

Staple-Tape
11-24-2012, 07:11 AM
You had me at "Co-op." I can only imagine how nice the kill animations would be with two players. But the overall game play would be great. In my personal opinion, co-op games have a better game play experience.

Jexx21
11-24-2012, 07:18 AM
I suggested Adam and Eve because of wanting to connect the co-op mode to the First Civilization, but I'm also thinking that it wouldn't be far-fetched to have us playing as Connor and Aveline at certain times during the co-op story.

Why? Well, at the end of Liberation it's implied that Aveline is a direct descendant of Eve, and contains a lot of her DNA. If Connor is the Adam to Aveline's Eve, and they end up working together majorly to find first civ artifacts, it's possible that Adam and Eve could contact them the same way that Minerva and Tinia contacted Ezio.

Staple-Tape
11-24-2012, 07:29 AM
I suggested Adam and Eve because of wanting to connect the co-op mode to the First Civilization, but I'm also thinking that it wouldn't be far-fetched to have us playing as Connor and Aveline at certain times during the co-op story.

Why? Well, at the end of Liberation it's implied that Aveline is a direct descendant of Eve, and contains a lot of her DNA. If Connor is the Adam to Aveline's Eve, and they end up working together majorly to find first civ artifacts, it's possible that Adam and Eve could contact them the same way that Minerva and Tinia contacted Ezio.
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't everyone be a direct descendant of Adam and Eve?

Jexx21
11-24-2012, 07:30 AM
Nope, there were more humans than just Adam and Eve that survived- as far as I'm aware.

"The surface of the earth was rendered barren, and less than ten thousand humans and "far fewer" members of the First Civilization survived the catastrophe. In order to recover from the event, the remaining members of the First Civilization and their human creations brought their war to an end and began to work together to restore life to the planet."

scooper121s
11-24-2012, 07:31 AM
Correct me if I'm wrong but isn't everyone be a direct descendant of Adam and Eve?
In game there are more original humans than just those two

Staple-Tape
11-24-2012, 07:32 AM
In game there are more original humans than just those two

Okay, that makes more sense.

scooper121s
11-24-2012, 07:39 AM
Okay, that makes more sense.
Did you think the first civ would just make two slaves for thier millions/billions of people XD

Jexx21
11-24-2012, 07:41 AM
I'm guessing that there weren't even a billion first civ members honestly.

Staple-Tape
11-24-2012, 07:52 AM
Did you think the first civ would just make two slaves for thier millions/billions of people XD
Maybe....

scooper121s
11-24-2012, 07:54 AM
Maybe....
XD

agentpoop
11-24-2012, 08:16 AM
I LOVE the Rebirth idea. This would be my outline for AC4 - Rebirth
SPOILERS
- You start of as William Miles after the end of AC3 thinking all is well and good. But Juno has just been released and is taking over the world. She has enslaved many humans to be her own army, she used her powers to bring back many TOWCB to be her own personal generals and elite guard. The Templars have sided with her because they stand for everything she does and act as a top part of her army. The world is going into ruin as a war has broken out between enslaved humans, Templars, TOWCB and the rest of mankind.

-Huge cities like NY are a battleground where the sky has gone black and red and is a war zone, there are areas where cities designed by Juno pop up (they'd look like what we saw in the Truth and the end of ACR) and there are completely ravaged apocalyptic areas where people are struggling to survive under Juno's oppressive rule.

- Then we have William trying to think of something to stop all this when Minerva speaks to them through the Apple they posses saying there is a way to defeat Juno but the only person that could do that would be Desmond. So as William you follow Minerva's guide to revive Desmond (Rebirth). When Desmond awakes he is told by Jupiter what he must do. He must find Eve and take her to the door (as said in previous AC games) , Eve's DNA must be present with Desmond's to open the door which will lead to some sort of ultimate piece of Eden. Desmond sees the world in ruin and goes through some serious personal conflict if he made the right choice at the end of AC3 seeing the world as it is. This would be the first 1-3 hours of the game.

- Then as Desmond you start your adventure searching for Eve (main story line), helping the human armies , helping people in need and killing off Templar leaders (side missions/some main missions). Assassination targets would be Juno's personal generals as said above and some Templar leaders. The areas have limitless potential as a futuristic city and in war zone modern cities. And this can take place any where in the world.

- What about the Animus? Remember when Shaun says he wants to go all the way back? Remember how Desmond is a descendant of Adam/ TOWCB? In ACR Altair/AC3 Desmond style missions you go back to the very first civ as Adam. The very first Assassin to learn secrets of how he did what he did, how to defeat Juno, where the door is etc. And with Eve with us after you find her you get her DNA as well and as said in AC Liberation she led the human forces in their war. That offers tons of potential.

- As you search for Eve Juno knows about her and is hunting her down to ensure her total victory. As the story goes the more and more dominant Juno becomes.

- You finally save Eve from being hunted and through learning from Adam and Eve find the door. It reveals some sort of ultimate piece of Eden which will destroy Juno and whatever else remains of her forces. Desmond is told he might be sacrificing himself to save the world because this power is unknown to even Minerva and Jupiter for it was never used before and Desmond is all like "I'm not falling for that again" . Thats when we revisit the words we heard in an earlier AC game.. " The sun, your son" .. Yeah Eve becomes sort of a love interest to Desmond at some point building an attachment to her. Desmond is told he has already ensured the safety for the human race in the future through his son in case of a future problem (this could let Ubi use this character for spin off games as well). He's all confused then figures it out. But he's still not sure if he believes them or if he should sacrifice himself after everything that has happened. Juno comes in and causes one last fight between Templars and Assassins in that chamber. You fight Juno who is ridiculously over powered and uses her powers but you damage her enough. She is about to kill Eve when Desmond activates that ultimate piece of Eden. Desmond starts glowing bright white and we see all his memories from all the games, from Altair, to Subject 16, to Ezio, Lucy, Connor, his dad etc. All the main characters from the series giving a nod to Desmond. A culmination of everything that has happened. Juno tries to stop him but before she can the both explode into what look like particles of light. A shock wave is sent across Earth from it destroying everything Juno has built. Eve is heartbroken , William is as well but they look at Earth and see it is free. Desmond has done it. AC4 Rebirth. The Rebirth of Desmond, an ancient war, an ancient rule and a rebirth of the world without Templars.

After the credits we see the chamber where the ending happened, the particles of light are still floating there... They slowly start forming a body into a holographic type image similar to Minerva.. It's Desmond with his back to the camera, he slightly turns his head and gives a smirk to the camera then fades away. The end. All loose ends have been tied, the Eve story explain, the your son story explained, Templars defeated, Juno defeated, Earth saved, Desmond isn't just a puppet anymore, and it is all over.

(You could still run around as Desmond afterwards though, and you could unlock all the skins of all the previous Assassins and Adam and Eve skins to play as. You could get a Shaun and Rebecca skin as well for kicks )

- For weaponry we know TOWCB had pistols, staffs and swords (pieces of Eden/Juno story parts in AC3). So we wouldn't lose the combat system. All of Juno's forces would be armed with those sort of weaponry, the pistols could be very powerful but slow as well as some form of rifle. More powerful than the Muskets in AC3 . For Desmond we know he'd have a hidden blade and pistol but he could also have the electric hidden blade (concept art on it already exists) , smoke and stun grenades (we already have smoke bombs so it fits right in) and in special missions could get to use Snipers/RPG's, he'd also get a futuristic sword like ones Juno's soldiers may carry. Juno's soldiers could also have some sort of futuristic armor where you cant just spam a pistol (unless you acquired a futuristic one off a soldier or something) and kill everything where it takes a few shots to kill. That'd also justify the electric hidden blade as maybe it somehow lowers their armor shields or something of that sort. You could also get a modern Tomahawk and combat knife.

Ubi you have my full permission to use this :)

scooper121s
11-24-2012, 08:43 AM
SPOILERS
- You start of as William Miles after the end of AC3 thinking all is well and good. But Juno has just been released and is taking over the world. She has enslaved many humans to be her own army, she used her powers to bring back many TOWCB to be her own personal generals and elite guard. The Templars have sided with her because they stand for everything she does and act as a top part of her army. The world is going into ruin as a war has broken out between enslaved humans, Templars, TOWCB and the rest of mankind.

-Huge cities like NY are a battleground where the sky has gone black and red and is a war zone, there are areas where cities designed by Juno pop up (they'd look like what we saw in the Truth and the end of ACR) and there are completely ravaged apocalyptic areas where people are struggling to survive under Juno's oppressive rule.

- Then we have William trying to think of something to stop all this when Minerva speaks to them through the Apple they posses saying there is a way to defeat Juno but the only person that could do that would be Desmond. So as William you follow Minerva's guide to revive Desmond (Rebirth). When Desmond awakes he is told by Jupiter what he must do. He must find Eve and take her to the door (as said in previous AC games) , Eve's DNA must be present with Desmond's to open the door which will lead to some sort of ultimate piece of Eden. Desmond sees the world in ruin and goes through some serious personal conflict if he made the right choice at the end of AC3 seeing the world as it is. This would be the first 1-3 hours of the game.

- Then as Desmond you start your adventure searching for Eve (main story line), helping the human armies , helping people in need and killing off Templar leaders (side missions/some main missions). Assassination targets would be Juno's personal generals as said above and some Templar leaders. The areas have limitless potential as a futuristic city and in war zone modern cities. And this can take place any where in the world.

- What about the Animus? Remember when Shaun says he wants to go all the way back? Remember how Desmond is a descendant of Adam/ TOWCB? In ACR Altair/AC3 Desmond style missions you go back to the very first civ as Adam. The very first Assassin to learn secrets of how he did what he did, how to defeat Juno, where the door is etc. And with Eve with us after you find her you get her DNA as well and as said in AC Liberation she led the human forces in their war. That offers tons of potential.

- As you search for Eve Juno knows about her and is hunting her down to ensure her total victory. As the story goes the more and more dominant Juno becomes.

- You finally save Eve from being hunted and through learning from Adam and Eve find the door. It reveals some sort of ultimate piece of Eden which will destroy Juno and whatever else remains of her forces. Desmond is told he might be sacrificing himself to save the world because this power is unknown to even Minerva and Jupiter for it was never used before and Desmond is all like "I'm not falling for that again" . Thats when we revisit the words we heard in an earlier AC game.. " The sun, your son" .. Yeah Eve becomes sort of a love interest to Desmond at some point building an attachment to her. Desmond is told he has already ensured the safety for the human race in the future through his son in case of a future problem (this could let Ubi use this character for spin off games as well). He's all confused then figures it out. But he's still not sure if he believes them or if he should sacrifice himself after everything that has happened. Juno comes in and causes one last fight between Templars and Assassins in that chamber. You fight Juno who is ridiculously over powered and uses her powers but you damage her enough. She is about to kill Eve when Desmond activates that ultimate piece of Eden. Desmond starts glowing bright white and we see all his memories from all the games, from Altair, to Subject 16, to Ezio, Lucy, Connor, his dad etc. All the main characters from the series giving a nod to Desmond. A culmination of everything that has happened. Juno tries to stop him but before she can the both explode into what look like particles of light. A shock wave is sent across Earth from it destroying everything Juno has built. Eve is heartbroken , William is as well but they look at Earth and see it is free. Desmond has done it. AC4 Rebirth. The Rebirth of Desmond, an ancient war, an ancient rule and a rebirth of the world without Templars.

After the credits we see the chamber where the ending happened, the particles of light are still floating there... They slowly start forming a body into a holographic type image similar to Minerva.. It's Desmond with his back to the camera, he slightly turns his head and gives a smirk to the camera then fades away. The end. All loose ends have been tied, the Eve story explain, the your son story explained, Templars defeated, Juno defeated, Earth saved, Desmond isn't just a puppet anymore, and it is all over.

(You could still run around as Desmond afterwards though, and you could unlock all the skins of all the previous Assassins and Adam and Eve skins to play as. You could get a Shaun and Rebecca skin as well for kicks )

- For weaponry we know TOWCB had pistols, staffs and swords (pieces of Eden/Juno story parts in AC3). So we wouldn't lose the combat system. All of Juno's forces would be armed with those sort of weaponry, the pistols could be very powerful but slow as well as some form of rifle. More powerful than the Muskets in AC3 . For Desmond we know he'd have a hidden blade and pistol but he could also have the electric hidden blade (concept art on it already exists) , smoke and stun grenades (we already have smoke bombs so it fits right in) and in special missions could get to use Snipers/RPG's, he'd also get a futuristic sword like ones Juno's soldiers may carry. Juno's soldiers could also have some sort of futuristic armor where you cant just spam a pistol (unlocks you acquired a futuristic one off a soldier or something) and kill everything where it takes a few shots to kill. That'd also justify the electric hidden blade as maybe it somehow lowers their armor shields or something of that sort. You could also get a modern Tomahawk and combat knife.

I would like to add to this idea; desmond has to relieve the lives of dosens of other ancestors to find out how to open it; i.e connor again, as well as others

agentpoop
11-24-2012, 08:53 AM
I would like to add to this idea; desmond has to relieve the lives of dosens of other ancestors to find out how to open it; i.e connor again, as well as others

Only as vignettes of the game though, this would still be Desmond's game

scooper121s
11-24-2012, 08:56 AM
Only as vignettes of the game though, this would still be Desmond's game
I'd really like a huge game with loads of sequences :( I know i'll never get them though

agentpoop
11-24-2012, 09:08 AM
I'd really like a huge game with loads of sequences :( I know i'll never get them though

A 30 hour AC4..... I'd wait a long time for that if they made it right with a good ending

pirate1802
11-24-2012, 09:14 AM
I think they should stretch out the fight against Juno over the course of three games atleast, rather than ending everything in the next game.

Also, a mostly Desmond game?
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/250x250/23635988.jpg

scooper121s
11-24-2012, 09:19 AM
I think they should stretch out the fight against Juno over the course of three games atleast, rather than ending everything in the next game.

Also, a mostly Desmond game?
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/250x250/23635988.jpg
XD

Jexx21
11-24-2012, 05:41 PM
Yea, I don't want an 80% present-day game.

If we include the co-op missions, and the multiplayer stuff which has increasingly more story to it, I want it to be 45% history, 30% First Civilization time, and 25% present-day.

pirate1802
11-24-2012, 05:49 PM
Jexx, if you're free can you get on Steam? :D

pirate1802
11-24-2012, 05:51 PM
I want it to be 45% history, 30% First Civilization time, and 25% present-day.

that's the perfect combination, yep. But if Ubisoft is smart, they can make First Civ time look like a historical period, no?

pirate1802
11-24-2012, 05:52 PM
Also, weird Animus-like Glitch/transition while playing as Desmond.. This lends itself very well to the we're-playing-as-someone-else-reviewing-Desmond's-memories theory methinks!

Jexx21
11-24-2012, 06:14 PM
that's the perfect combination, yep. But if Ubisoft is smart, they can make First Civ time look like a historical period, no?

Well.. yea. With Pyramids and stuff.

I believe that Pyramids are some kind of architectural standard for government buildings for the First Civ.

..did you know that the pyramids found in the Americas are the best shape for surviving huge tidal waves and stuff?

Jexx21
11-24-2012, 06:30 PM
Also, weird Animus-like Glitch/transition while playing as Desmond.. This lends itself very well to the we're-playing-as-someone-else-reviewing-Desmond's-memories theory methinks!
Also, Ubisoft has said that they aren't going that route..

I believe that the Animus like glitches are supposed to be because of the little flying camera that records Desmond in the field.

Jexx21
11-25-2012, 02:29 AM
Also, what do people think of a system where you have to choose which weapons to take for a mission? Like, you can take the Stealth Assassin set of weapons, you can take the Ranged Assassin set, etc.

scooper121s
11-25-2012, 02:54 AM
Also, what do people think of a system where you have to choose which weapons to take for a mission? Like, you can take the Stealth Assassin set of weapons, you can take the Ranged Assassin set, etc.
That would be awesome :D

JCearlyyears
11-25-2012, 03:09 AM
I am extremely tired of the stories about opening a door. Eve's DNA being a key to a door. Opening a door. Yes, it is more complex, but as it's skeleton, that is what it is, and I hate it. I hated it in Revelations, I hated it in AC3, and I would hate it for AC4. Yes, it would be more than that, but three games in a row, it would be about opening a door. No, thank you. I do like the idea of co-op and the first civ, but no opening doors, or at least don't make it the main thing. And if the modern day stuff is most of the game, but the ancestor stuff is still as much or even more than before, it would just mean that there is a ton of modern day stuff which honestly, I think this series needs it desperately. We would have to meet eve in the rising action, and the rising action can't still be going 99% into the game. I'm not really hating on the idea as a whole, but I really don't like the general idea of needing a key to open a door and that is what the modern day stuff is about. It is just too simple. If it happens relatively early into the game, cool, but if that is the big climax of the game, screw that. Sorr if I come off as an *** hole, but I really don't want ubi to keep following the same format of "need to open the door."

TrueAssassin77
11-25-2012, 03:17 AM
as long as connor is in the game. i am A-OK

Jexx21
11-25-2012, 03:23 AM
I am extremely tired of the stories about opening a door. Eve's DNA being a key to a door. Opening a door. Yes, it is more complex, but as it's skeleton, that is what it is, and I hate it. I hated it in Revelations, I hated it in AC3, and I would hate it for AC4. Yes, it would be more than that, but three games in a row, it would be about opening a door. No, thank you. I do like the idea of co-op and the first civ, but no opening doors, or at least don't make it the main thing. And if the modern day stuff is most of the game, but the ancestor stuff is still as much or even more than before, it would just mean that there is a ton of modern day stuff which honestly, I think this series needs it desperately. We would have to meet eve in the rising action, and the rising action can't still be going 99% into the game. I'm not really hating on the idea as a whole, but I really don't like the general idea of needing a key to open a door and that is what the modern day stuff is about. It is just too simple. If it happens relatively early into the game, cool, but if that is the big climax of the game, screw that. Sorr if I come off as an *** hole, but I really don't want ubi to keep following the same format of "need to open the door."

Where the **** did I ever ****ing say anything about opening a door?

Don't put words into my mouth.

edit: please quote the post you're responding to if it's not the OP >.<

JCearlyyears
11-25-2012, 03:24 AM
Not you.

Jexx21
11-25-2012, 03:24 AM
as long as connor is in the game. i am A-OK

Yea, Connor would be in the game. But again, this is just an idea that I think would be fairly cool. I'm probably gonna write something about it other than this topic.

Jexx21
11-25-2012, 03:25 AM
Not you.

ah ah... sorry bout that..

JCearlyyears
11-25-2012, 03:27 AM
Found the quote, forgot to say from who, but here it is: " Then as Desmond you start your adventure searching for Eve (main story line), " She is a key basically. Not very interesting in my opinion. Sorry.

Jexx21
11-25-2012, 03:32 AM
..why are you apologizing to me?

I never suggested to bring Desmond back seriously.

JCearlyyears
11-25-2012, 03:51 AM
..why are you apologizing to me?

I never suggested to bring Desmond back seriously.

Not you. I love Desmond. I'm apologizing to the other guy (The guy with the idea that I'm not fond of.)for me being a ****.

Jexx21
11-25-2012, 03:53 AM
Oh no, I think your points are good- I just don't like being accused of things I didn't do/say.

And yea.. quoting is a good idea.. >.<

FrankieSatt
11-25-2012, 04:23 AM
The Assassin's Creed series should go to sleep and not return. They completly screwed the ending of ACIII and I really don't want any more poor AC games. The series needs to end right here.

TrueAssassin77
11-25-2012, 04:24 AM
and you need to end your time on the forums

scooper121s
11-25-2012, 04:31 AM
The Assassin's Creed series should go to sleep and not return. They completly screwed the ending of ACIII and I really don't want any more poor AC games. The series needs to end right here.
If you don't want to play anymore AC games, stop buying them, but don't try to ruin it for the rest of us

JCearlyyears
11-25-2012, 05:22 AM
I think that it does need a break, but not forever. Like how AC2 wasn't an annual release. I think that the game would be better if it had more development time. Cough ac3 cough.

scooper121s
11-25-2012, 05:23 AM
I think that it does need a break, but not forever. Like how AC2 wasn't an annual release. I think that the game would be better if it had more development time. Cough ac3 cough.
You do know AC3 was worked on for 3 years don't you? not one year

pirate1802
11-25-2012, 07:02 AM
I think that it does need a break, but not forever.
Agreed.

Cough ac3 cough.
Not agreed.

agentpoop
11-25-2012, 09:56 AM
Where the **** did I ever ****ing say anything about opening a door?

Don't put words into my mouth.

edit: please quote the post you're responding to if it's not the OP >.<

Desmond is told to find Eve in a previous AC game, I made up the door , and Desmond is also told about his son and that someone will accompany him through the gate.

agentpoop
11-25-2012, 09:57 AM
You do know AC3 was worked on for 3 years don't you? not one year

and yet ACB and ACR both turned out to be better designed games

scooper121s
11-25-2012, 09:58 AM
and yet ACB and ACR both turned out to be better designed games

no, just no

agentpoop
11-25-2012, 09:59 AM
no, just no

story wise and consistency with the series? absolutely.

Im not talking about graphics or player movement

scooper121s
11-25-2012, 10:01 AM
story wise and consistency with the series? absolutely.

Im not talking about graphics or player movement
Yeah, I just really, abosolutly think your wrong

agentpoop
11-25-2012, 10:49 AM
Yeah, I just really, abosolutly think your wrong

how do you think AC3 connects with the AC universe better than ACR or ACB? To me all it really adds is Desmond dying. ACR concludes to massive story lines in the game, explains subject 16 and shows Subject 16 and Desmond's back stories. ACB is key in Ezio's growth and kills off Lucy and is the intro to Juno. It also shows us two different temples and the modern Assassins get a hold of Ezio's apple. AC3? You die and reveals you were just a pawn. AC3 never even speaks of the Assassin's Creed.... It's the title of the series!

pirate1802
11-25-2012, 11:36 AM

Brilliant idea: Stop buying AC games. The series would end for you right now!

FrankieSatt
11-25-2012, 03:29 PM
and you need to end your time on the forums

If you don't want to play anymore AC games, stop buying them, but don't try to ruin it for the rest of us

Brilliant idea: Stop buying AC games. The series would end for you right now!

An opinion was asked for and I gave it. If you don't like it, that's your problem. I'm glad you want more games that dilute the series and just make it a worthless series that no longer has the appeal it has.

This game is exactly what I hoped it would not be. The series has run it's course. It's time to end it now. That is my opinion, I stand by it. I will continue to voice it whenever asked. DEAL WITH IT.

GosuGian
11-25-2012, 05:50 PM
Assassins Creed: God of War
Assassins Creed: Juno's Awakening
Assassins Creed: Juno's Rebirth
Assassins Creed: Juno's Wrath

I think desmond isn't dead. juno will revive him somehow
or the game will go back to the first civilization

LightRey
11-25-2012, 06:32 PM
Assassins Creed: God of War
Assassins Creed: Juno's Awakening
Assassins Creed: Juno's Rebirth
Assassins Creed: Juno's Wrath

I think desmond isn't dead. juno will revive him somehow
or the game will go back to the first civilization
Wut? Why would Juno revive Desmond? Besides, she said he's played his part (i.e. he's done doing what she needed him to do). Not to mention ACIII is supposed to be the end of Desmond's story.

Jexx21
11-25-2012, 06:40 PM
An opinion was asked for and I gave it. If you don't like it, that's your problem. I'm glad you want more games that dilute the series and just make it a worthless series that no longer has the appeal it has.

This game is exactly what I hoped it would not be. The series has run it's course. It's time to end it now. That is my opinion, I stand by it. I will continue to voice it whenever asked. DEAL WITH IT.
...I never asked for opinions on where you think the series is going; I asked for opinions on my ideas.

Jexx21
11-25-2012, 06:40 PM
LightRey, what do you think of co-op as Adam and Eve?

LightRey
11-25-2012, 07:04 PM
LightRey, what do you think of co-op as Adam and Eve?
Sounds like an interesting idea if worked out well. :P

Jexx21
11-25-2012, 07:30 PM
Yea- I'm thinking it would be pretty interesting. Co-op is something that has been wanted for a while- I think they need to add it someday.

thePhilCasper
11-25-2012, 09:10 PM
SPOILERS

- For weaponry we know TOWCB had pistols, staffs and swords (pieces of Eden/Juno story parts in AC3). So we wouldn't lose the combat system. All of Juno's forces would be armed with those sort of weaponry, the pistols could be very powerful but slow as well as some form of rifle. More powerful than the Muskets in AC3 . For Desmond we know he'd have a hidden blade and pistol but he could also have the electric hidden blade (concept art on it already exists) , smoke and stun grenades (we already have smoke bombs so it fits right in) and in special missions could get to use Snipers/RPG's, he'd also get a futuristic sword like ones Juno's soldiers may carry. Juno's soldiers could also have some sort of futuristic armor where you cant just spam a pistol (unless you acquired a futuristic one off a soldier or something) and kill everything where it takes a few shots to kill. That'd also justify the electric hidden blade as maybe it somehow lowers their armor shields or something of that sort. You could also get a modern Tomahawk and combat knife.

Whole plot of yours is all well and good but ending is bad as ACIIIīs ending... Desmond dying for second time? *confused sigh* Heīd better got a second chance for saving the world but this time, it would be succesful. But whole plot around is great... Itīs like Ezioīs second round of revenge after decision leaving Borgia live in ACII. Would be nice. But after all, Iīd like very much to Ubisoft change the ACIII ending with something epic like this and then, every villain is defeated.

FrankieSatt
11-25-2012, 09:16 PM
...I never asked for opinions on where you think the series is going; I asked for opinions on my ideas.

And I gave you my opinion of your ideas. I don't think there should be any more AC games, that is my opinion of your ideas and the ideas of anyone that wants AC to go somewhere next.

Jexx21
11-25-2012, 09:26 PM
That's not your opinion of my ideas, that's your opinion of where the AC series should go next.

You're just trolling me.

scooper121s
11-25-2012, 09:26 PM
And I gave you my opinion of your ideas. I don't think there should be any more AC games, that is my opinion of your ideas and the ideas of anyone that wants AC to go somewhere next.
Well I hate to break it to you but what? over 50% of the fan-base want more AC games, and your not forced to buy them so your just whining for the sake of pissing people off.

Hawk Eye 2512
11-26-2012, 12:38 PM
Guys Can I give a suggestion?

pirate1802
11-26-2012, 02:26 PM

That's like a girl asking you how her dress looks like and you responding that she should die..

Pydro_Assassin
11-26-2012, 03:56 PM
only problem is i have no rl friends

hahahahahahahahaahahah

Pydro_Assassin
11-26-2012, 04:09 PM
i love the rebirth idea. This would be my outline for ac4 - rebirth
spoilers
- you start of as william miles after the end of ac3 thinking all is well and good. But juno has just been released and is taking over the world. She has enslaved many humans to be her own army, she used her powers to bring back many towcb to be her own personal generals and elite guard. The templars have sided with her because they stand for everything she does and act as a top part of her army. The world is going into ruin as a war has broken out between enslaved humans, templars, towcb and the rest of mankind.

-huge cities like ny are a battleground where the sky has gone black and red and is a war zone, there are areas where cities designed by juno pop up (they'd look like what we saw in the truth and the end of acr) and there are completely ravaged apocalyptic areas where people are struggling to survive under juno's oppressive rule.

- then we have william trying to think of something to stop all this when minerva speaks to them through the apple they posses saying there is a way to defeat juno but the only person that could do that would be desmond. So as william you follow minerva's guide to revive desmond (rebirth). When desmond awakes he is told by jupiter what he must do. He must find eve and take her to the door (as said in previous ac games) , eve's dna must be present with desmond's to open the door which will lead to some sort of ultimate piece of eden. Desmond sees the world in ruin and goes through some serious personal conflict if he made the right choice at the end of ac3 seeing the world as it is. This would be the first 1-3 hours of the game.

- then as desmond you start your adventure searching for eve (main story line), helping the human armies , helping people in need and killing off templar leaders (side missions/some main missions). Assassination targets would be juno's personal generals as said above and some templar leaders. The areas have limitless potential as a futuristic city and in war zone modern cities. And this can take place any where in the world.

- what about the animus? Remember when shaun says he wants to go all the way back? Remember how desmond is a descendant of adam/ towcb? In acr altair/ac3 desmond style missions you go back to the very first civ as adam. The very first assassin to learn secrets of how he did what he did, how to defeat juno, where the door is etc. And with eve with us after you find her you get her dna as well and as said in ac liberation she led the human forces in their war. That offers tons of potential.

- as you search for eve juno knows about her and is hunting her down to ensure her total victory. As the story goes the more and more dominant juno becomes.

- you finally save eve from being hunted and through learning from adam and eve find the door. It reveals some sort of ultimate piece of eden which will destroy juno and whatever else remains of her forces. Desmond is told he might be sacrificing himself to save the world because this power is unknown to even minerva and jupiter for it was never used before and desmond is all like "i'm not falling for that again" . Thats when we revisit the words we heard in an earlier ac game.. " the sun, your son" .. Yeah eve becomes sort of a love interest to desmond at some point building an attachment to her. Desmond is told he has already ensured the safety for the human race in the future through his son in case of a future problem (this could let ubi use this character for spin off games as well). He's all confused then figures it out. But he's still not sure if he believes them or if he should sacrifice himself after everything that has happened. Juno comes in and causes one last fight between templars and assassins in that chamber. You fight juno who is ridiculously over powered and uses her powers but you damage her enough. She is about to kill eve when desmond activates that ultimate piece of eden. Desmond starts glowing bright white and we see all his memories from all the games, from altair, to subject 16, to ezio, lucy, connor, his dad etc. All the main characters from the series giving a nod to desmond. A culmination of everything that has happened. Juno tries to stop him but before she can the both explode into what look like particles of light. A shock wave is sent across earth from it destroying everything juno has built. Eve is heartbroken , william is as well but they look at earth and see it is free. Desmond has done it. Ac4 rebirth. The rebirth of desmond, an ancient war, an ancient rule and a rebirth of the world without templars.

After the credits we see the chamber where the ending happened, the particles of light are still floating there... They slowly start forming a body into a holographic type image similar to minerva.. It's desmond with his back to the camera, he slightly turns his head and gives a smirk to the camera then fades away. The end. All loose ends have been tied, the eve story explain, the your son story explained, templars defeated, juno defeated, earth saved, desmond isn't just a puppet anymore, and it is all over.

(you could still run around as desmond afterwards though, and you could unlock all the skins of all the previous assassins and adam and eve skins to play as. You could get a shaun and rebecca skin as well for kicks )

- for weaponry we know towcb had pistols, staffs and swords (pieces of eden/juno story parts in ac3). So we wouldn't lose the combat system. All of juno's forces would be armed with those sort of weaponry, the pistols could be very powerful but slow as well as some form of rifle. More powerful than the muskets in ac3 . For desmond we know he'd have a hidden blade and pistol but he could also have the electric hidden blade (concept art on it already exists) , smoke and stun grenades (we already have smoke bombs so it fits right in) and in special missions could get to use snipers/rpg's, he'd also get a futuristic sword like ones juno's soldiers may carry. Juno's soldiers could also have some sort of futuristic armor where you cant just spam a pistol (unless you acquired a futuristic one off a soldier or something) and kill everything where it takes a few shots to kill. That'd also justify the electric hidden blade as maybe it somehow lowers their armor shields or something of that sort. You could also get a modern tomahawk and combat knife.

ubisoft, hire this man, use this story dooo iiiiitttt

Pydro_Assassin
11-26-2012, 04:23 PM
Well then you may stand at your opinion, but honestly- noone wants to hear your *****ing about it c:
I love the series and what not, every game is amazing to me.
But these are just rash opinions, lets not fight okay?

FrankieSatt
11-27-2012, 12:55 AM
That's not your opinion of my ideas, that's your opinion of where the AC series should go next.

You're just trolling me.

OK, your opinions stink. Is that a better response that my previous one?

Just because my opinion on where the series should go isn't something you like to hear doesn't make my opinion any less valid. Everyone else is giving opinions but I can't because it happens to be in the minorty? Sorry, that's your problem if you don't like it.

By the way, answering a post isn't trolling. Having a debate with someone isn't trolling. Please look up the word trolling before using it.

Jexx21
11-27-2012, 06:43 AM
Dude.. I didn't ask for your opinion on where the series should go. And yes, I'd rather hear you tell me that my ideas suck *** than answer a question I didn't ask.

jcoyle_hull
12-16-2012, 11:25 PM
SPOILERS!

I just had a idea for the next game, since every game has been mixing the lines of Assassins and Templars more and more (the latest game having a lot to do with Assassins and Templars trying to come together and your father being a Templar who you play as for a while) it would only make sense in the next game to be able to choose to play as a Assassins or Templar. The storys could start in many ways just two seperate people who become their chosen faction, siblings who choose different paths or even lovers who secretly are in different factions (kind of "Mr and Mrs Smith" the film).
'
But anyways whatever happened there story's would mingle somehow maybe as Connor's and Haytham's did so the Assassin could be searching for the Templar or the other way round( I love the idea of finding out the leader of the opposite faction you have been searching for for years is someone you know/trust/love), or both battling it out against each other for control/freedom in the end one could kill the other or they could let them put there secret life behind them or they could even change them to the other side, lots of options.

And as there may be the chance of Assassins and Templars working together in the present day story it would only make sense to have a story of two people one Templar one Assassin in the animus's in the same period.

The Templars could be less skilled and able but have a lot more resources and men to command (As they always do).

Was really gutted with the fact that AC3 basically threw all the Assassins rituals and order out the window (No initiation ceremony, No robes for the recruits)

Nothing is true, Everything is Permitted.

Rugterwyper32
12-17-2012, 12:24 AM
I just had this idea. What if, instead of Connor and Aveline, Connor and a templar are put in a situation that makes them join forces? We've seen instances of groups that both Assassins and Templars are against (Savonarola and his men, for example) and that's one thing that was very recurrent in this game.
If it was to take place in the French Revolution, why not make Robespierre such a villain that both are against, and he uses his power to execute both assassins, templars and others alike? Have a templar and Connor escape from his grasp and stop the man himself. I think that'd make for an interesting concept.

pirate1802
12-17-2012, 04:40 AM
Agreed with both of you above. I think Haytham's sections were meant to "prepare" us for something similar in the future. The Templars and Assassins did briefly ally in the game, and this peace was a major theme towards the later half of the game. I can definitely see them entering in a more permanent alliance.

Atleast, if I was the Assassin leader I'd be definitely going all out for a peace. Just imagine: The Templars resources + Assassin's determination: Nothing can stop us.

SoUthDagg3r
12-24-2014, 11:52 AM
Great idea :D

assassins creed has come from 1,2,brotherhood,revalations,3,black flag,rogue then unity also the somewhat unknown serie assassins creed liberation
I think that the series is going up through history timelines and I think the next assassins creed should be based on a cowboy western character since assassins creed unity was in the French Revolution
but the problem about that is if it keeps going up through history it would get up to a overpower assassins creed series