PDA

View Full Version : You Know Whats Funny? What I Think About Another Connor Game

TrueAssassin77
11-24-2012, 05:46 AM
That the people who think connor is a bad hero seem to be in abundance. But when there is a poll. The odds are usually overwhelmingly in connors favor. I guess connor haters are simply more vocal about it. i wonder what that means lol.

anyhow, i think connor needs another game. hes one of the few characters were i felt like i needed to see how his story and devolpment ends. Connor still has room to grow and learn. and i am very interested in seeing what type of person he will end of being. He ended the game very young and his story simply doesn't even feel finished. There is so much untapped potential in this hero! This guy is a keeper.

CONNOR FTW!!!

ZephyrStrife
11-24-2012, 05:48 AM
There probably will be another game with Connor...just depends on fan perception of him...Ubisoft has hinted as much.

scooper121s
11-24-2012, 05:55 AM
Yes, Connor for the win indeed :D

On another note, to the Ezio lovers, why do you love him so much? Because you saw him grow from a young man to a wise old assassin, give connor the same chance you gave Ezio.

Rankya_94
11-24-2012, 05:56 AM

On another note, to the Ezio lovers, why do you love him so much? Because you saw him grow from a young man to a wise old assassin, give connor the same chance you gave Ezio.
+1

jamgamerforever
11-24-2012, 05:59 AM

Well, Ezio is my favourite Assassin (I love going from womaniser teenage Ezio to Revelations Ezio).

But Ezio's story is over. We lived his life and it's time for new adventures, like the one we just had with Ratonhnhake:ton. And considering we end when he's age 27, we practically need another game. Hopefully dealing heavily with slavery. Maybe Connor's romantic interest will show up too.

A thing I admire Assassin's Creed for is just how different Altair is from Ezio, and Ezio from Ratonhnhake:ton. Ubisoft could easily have made them very similar in character, but they are all very strong in their own way.

scooper121s
11-24-2012, 06:05 AM
+1

Well, Ezio is my favourite Assassin (I love going from womaniser teenage Ezio to Revelations Ezio).

But Ezio's story is over. We lived his life and it's time for new adventures, like the one we just had with Ratonhnhake:ton. And considering we end when he's age 27, we practically need another game. Hopefully dealing heavily with slavery. Maybe Connor's romantic interest will show up too.

A thing I admire Assassin's Creed for is just how different Altair is from Ezio, and Ezio from Ratonhnhake:ton. Ubisoft could easily have made them very similar in character, but they are all very strong in their own way.
I agree, well put

pirate1802
11-24-2012, 06:07 AM
Well, its not just in the case of Connor. Take it as a rule. Those who are unsatisfied with something.. anything, have a bigger motivation to complain, and as a result, always seem to be more in number than those who are satisfied.

Now that I've said what there is to be said, let's get down to business:

CONNOR FTW!!!

COBRAMORPH
11-24-2012, 06:08 AM
I'd rather to play more as Haythan than his son Ratty.

Ezio was a badass. I liked when he'd be climbing, & he'd drop a board or break something, which was, for him, obviously a screw up. But he's like, well now if I fall I have a way back up. He is such a badass he's basicly saying, that screw-up I actually planned to do, & it will help me. & there is no one there for him to talk to. He is just a badass.

Haythan was a stuck-up jerk, & an *** when he teamed up with his son. That made Haythan cool, & his son a DB.

But, if Ratty is 27 at the end of AC3, how old was Ezio in ECR? Because I hated the slow Altair in the flashback missions in that game. Ratty can go on to the same age as Ezio, just not as old as Altair. Plus, lets face it, Ubisoft WILL make a game were you play as Ratty, Ezio & Altair.

Ezio's story is done, but Altair's story was done as well.

pirate1802
11-24-2012, 06:09 AM

100% agreed. One more reason why we love AC. We don't have one hero, we have many heroes, and the whole history is our playground. ^_^

scooper121s
11-24-2012, 06:09 AM
Well, its not just in the case of Connor. Take it as a rule. Those who are unsatisfied with something.. anything, have a bigger motivation to complain, and as a result, always seem to be more in number than those who are satisfied.

Now that I've said what there is to be said, let's get down to business:

CONNOR FTW!!!
We will see Amico mio/Amica mia

Jexx21
11-24-2012, 06:10 AM
Altair's story actually wasn't done in AC1.

There was still the rest of his life to tell, not to mention what happened in Bloodlines.

Ratty is a stupid nickname for Connor.

scooper121s
11-24-2012, 06:12 AM

There was still the rest of his life to tell, not to mention what happened in Bloodlines.

More than stupid (Also I like your sig ;))

pirate1802
11-24-2012, 06:15 AM

There are still unexplored parts of Altair's life remaining, no? like his visit to Mongolia, and Constantinopoli (if I'm correct).

Won't be surprised if he makes a cameo appearance in later games while we're playing as some other assassin..

jamgamerforever
11-24-2012, 06:15 AM

I still think there's more of Altair to tell. Revelations skips 30 years of his life at one point! In fact, Ezio is really the only Assassin that I think wouldn't work as a protagonist in a future game, as we have literally played his whole life.

And I like to call him Ratonhnhake:ton, as I spent about 15 minutes memorising the spelling and learning how to pronounce it. :p

ApexMandalorian
11-24-2012, 06:17 AM
There are still unexplored parts of Altair's life remaining, no? like his visit to Mongolia, and Constantinopoli (if I'm correct).

Won't be surprised if he makes a cameo appearance in later games while we're playing as some other assassin..

No, pretty sure he won't as they said they're done with him.

pirate1802
11-24-2012, 06:18 AM
Ratonhnhake:ton

Yeah, I think now I got it as well :)

Jexx21
11-24-2012, 06:19 AM
I just call him Raydoonhagaydoon.

pirate1802
11-24-2012, 06:20 AM
No, pretty sure he won't as they said they're done with him.

It could be just a one-off visit. You know.. a nod to long-time fans, things like that. Nothing story-important. I think it would be cool if they implement it in future a game.

Jexx21
11-24-2012, 06:22 AM
I still think Altair should of had an outfit change besides the robes he wore when he died.

jamgamerforever
11-24-2012, 06:25 AM
Ratonhnhake:ton

Yeah, I think now I got it as well :)

:D It's those "n" and "h"s that were difficult to remember.

I just call him Raydoonhagaydoon.

Well, at least it's easy to say!

It could be just a one-off visit. You know.. a nod to long-time fans, things like that. Nothing story-important. I think it would be cool if they implement it in future a game.

Yeah, although I could play a whole game as Altair. I didn't like Bloodlines or Altair's Chronicles so I've only had one Altair game. :(

agentpoop
11-24-2012, 06:26 AM

Ezio actually grows up shows growth and change. He's much more human than Connor who is angry and all of a sudden is a master at killing people. Ezio had to grow up and train and get guidance. Connor just sort becomes awesome. Ya he goes through training but nothing like Ezio who's guided by a great cast of characters.

Jexx21
11-24-2012, 06:29 AM
Psh, I hardly got to know Ezio's cast of characters.

Rosa was almost a faceless character.

jamgamerforever
11-24-2012, 06:30 AM

She's given quite a bit more development in the novel of AC2. I've always felt the 1481-1485 section of Venice flew by too fast.

scooper121s
11-24-2012, 06:33 AM
Ezio actually grows up shows growth and change. He's much more human than Connor who is angry and all of a sudden is a master at killing people. Ezio had to grow up and train and get guidance. Connor just sort becomes awesome. Ya he goes through training but nothing like Ezio who's guided by a great cast of characters.
A great cast of characters? XD, the only one who trains him are paola and mario, if thats your great cast of charaters i'd hate to know what your definition of small is

Jexx21
11-24-2012, 06:33 AM
I felt like the whole story of AC2 went by too fast. I felt like I hardly got to know the 9 assassins that were at his ceremony.

pirate1802
11-24-2012, 06:35 AM

Guided by whom? Mario and Paola? In my books Achilles the Great >>>>>>>>>>> both of them.

scooper121s
11-24-2012, 06:37 AM
Guided by whom? Mario and Paola? In my books Achilles the Great >>>>>>>>>>> both of them.
I loved achillies; i't made me so sad at the end of the homestead missions :(

Jexx21
11-24-2012, 06:40 AM
I actually liked Mario, he was a cool guy.

But no, I honestly think that AC2 was the worst story pacing and character development in the series. Just my 2 cents.

jamgamerforever
11-24-2012, 06:43 AM
I felt like the whole story of AC2 went by too fast. I felt like I hardly got to know the 9 assassins that were at his ceremony.

Yeah, I agree. I think the most jarring part is right near the end, where the game just says, "Yep, we skipped 11 years (9 if you have the DLC). Problem?".

I have to say, most of the Assassins in AC2 left an impact on me, despite their short screen time. I am glad that Brotherhood decided to focus on just a few of them, though. 'Specially since we get that fantastic Volpe/Machiavelli subplot.

Jexx21
11-24-2012, 06:45 AM
I like Brotherhood and Revelations more than AC2, which I liked more than AC1.

I know I like AC3 just as much as Brotherhood and Revelations; I still need to play it fully.

jamgamerforever
11-24-2012, 06:53 AM
I like Brotherhood and Revelations more than AC2, which I liked more than AC1.

I know I like AC3 just as much as Brotherhood and Revelations; I still need to play it fully.

I struggle to rate the games against each other due to them each bringing something unique that intrigues me.

I can say that before Brotherhood was released, I was very skeptical of the writing due to it having a 1-year dev time. I was wrong to worry. Again, before Revelations released, I wondered if they could pull another 1-year dev cycle off. The gameplay took a hit (though I loved the hookblade), but the story was still stellar.

AC3 definitely lived up to my expectations in the story department. The way that the Patriots and Redcoats were treat impressed me greatly, and the way the Homestead managed to be so involving was fantastic. I didn't expect Norris and Myriam to be some of my favourite characters of AC3.

I'm hoping to do a series runthrough from AC1 to AC3 at some point, when I have some time. That'll be fun. :)

ntguru
11-24-2012, 08:26 PM
At the end of the Ezio games, I actually cared what happened to Ezio. In large part because he didn't walk around like a grumpy a-hole. I have native american family and none of us can stand Connor. He's a ******. I don't like Connor's in your face, selfish attitude. Would I play another Connor based AC? Probably, enjoy the series. Connor's attitude coupled with the number of bugs and the sudden ending have left me not as big a fan however.

BeCk41
11-24-2012, 08:31 PM

NEVERRRR

Ezio FTW!!!

ACfan443
11-24-2012, 08:53 PM
I wish they had wrapped up Haytham's plot in the first, maybe second sequence, and concentrated the rest of the game fully on Connor. I also think he should have been inducted into the order/given his outfit sooner because it's being an assassin that really makes you connect with the character

rocketxsurgeon
11-24-2012, 09:51 PM
I wish they had wrapped up Haytham's plot in the first, maybe second sequence, and concentrated the rest of the game fully on Connor. I also think he should have been inducted into the order/given his outfit sooner because it's being an assassin that really makes you connect with the character

I actually really liked the Haytham sequences, he was a brilliant character that i very much enjoyed playing as. I think if his sequences were shortened, it would seem very rushed.

In regards to your second comment, i very much agree. As a player, i liked seeing Connor before he became an assassin. It really highlighted his drive for justice and also allowed the player to connect with him. Though, if the pre-assassins sequences were shortened, it wouldn't have given a stable enough foundation for Connor as a character.

ACfan443
11-24-2012, 10:25 PM
I actually really liked the Haytham sequences, he was a brilliant character that i very much enjoyed playing as. I think if his sequences were shortened, it would seem very rushed.

In regards to your second comment, i very much agree. As a player, i liked seeing Connor before he became an assassin. It really highlighted his drive for justice and also allowed the player to connect with him. Though, if the pre-assassins sequences were shortened, it wouldn't have given a stable enough foundation for Connor as a character.

Very true. I also liked Haytham very much, he definitely was a brilliant and witty character. But the reason I said his part should've been shortened is because a lot of people say they're struggling to connect with Connor, and a bit more time with him would've probably solved that. I actually wish the game had at least two more sequences.

TrueAssassin77
11-24-2012, 11:46 PM

WTH?! ezio is the italian james bond. you are factually wrong when saying he is more realistic than connor

TrueAssassin77
11-24-2012, 11:47 PM

whos rosa?

TrueAssassin77
11-24-2012, 11:50 PM

id rather they shorten haythams part... and have it feel rushed... than making it long, and making the whole game feel rushed

scooper121s
11-24-2012, 11:53 PM
whos rosa?
You just proved jexx21's point, here i'll give you a pichttp://forums.ubi.com/image/jpeg;base64,/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQAAAQABAAD/2wBDAAkGBwgHBgkIBwgKCgkLDRYPDQwMDRsUFRAWIB0iIiAdHx 8kKDQsJCYxJx8fLT0tMTU3Ojo6Iys/RD84QzQ5Ojf/2wBDAQoKCg0MDRoPDxo3JR8lNzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nz c3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzf/wAARCADoANoDASIAAhEBAxEB/8QAHAAAAQUBAQEAAAAAAAAAAAAABAABAgMFBgcI/8QAQRAAAQMCBAMFBgMHAwIHAAAAAQACAwQRBRIhMRNBUQYiYXG RFDJSgaHRByNCFVNicpKxwTNDk+HwFhdUc4Oi8f/EABgBAQEBAQEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAgME/8QAIBEBAQEBAQADAAIDAAAAAAAAAAERAiESMUEDUSIyQv/aAAwDAQACEQMRAD8A8+NLAP8AYi/oCg6ngym0EX9ARLjZRNrLbz6GbTRHeGL+gKXs8A04MX9AV9wAq 3XvshtVOgg/cx/0BPHTwE/6MX9AUidbWUozqhtWtpqf/wBPD/xj7JS09Pwzanh/4x9lOPdTmsInLDcrOgpoXf7MZ1+ALcosEhlbnNPFtsYx9kBgwj dPeb3G6+a6UYg0usywA2sFOr/S8o0uAUrBeSmgI8YW/ZEyYRh7QMtJS+P5LPsh5cRJsAdbquTErXFyQVz9a08tFRNcR7F Sj/4WfZVcKgjvehpCDz4DPsh56xz7EbIb2nMSXLUia0Y24YXEexUo 84G/ZMGUBeR7DSf8DPssySQXBB2VbqktFjv1TDW0xuHlrmuoaO42/IZ9kPK2gLSfY6RvjwWfZY8tdldog56x0ndDiLphrYiqMMLy11J TadYm/ZWuqcJtb2ejHnC37LmTRvmN2y5QVfD2bqJ2lzZBlHMlPjF10dL JhkjtKejI/wDZZ9ksVwiiroc9LBBHKOTGNAcuclwCtgsYJQ8c8p2V1NDjFM9 vdeQNkz+qMqrphA8tMQDmnUEKNonMByMv/KFp4xxHOzysyvt3gshpBIHLotRlN/C4JAYy/wDKFTG1o3Y038FKWwFlUZegsVViYjDA4Oa0320UcrfhHooZyTq lnRXVXTEpgkStuB26lJ26TQLp3EIKXblRDspU3HdQA1UWCY3qy Z14XXVLGkK2QXhI5rNbh8Kjbw3Pfproi87W3DUO0GJjWj9P90p X8JpO5Kz91UnyFnVV8U37xQM9aAS293eCEfVSv7oFlrE1rOq23 tfVCzVUYZbNZxWblkee84+Suhw+acXjjc5vNx0A8ydExBDcQbl Idv4KBrnPaA2O5CLgwymjGapqA4/BCL//AGOnpdECqo6YfkU8LCObwHu+v2VXGSaqSUgCAF3gEhQ4pKCY6K ctHMRG39lqOxiXeORzf5O6PpZZ8+I1Ejjne4/zOup6eItw7F8txQT5f5CiI6bGogB7NMxp0NyB/lAPrZi2wI9UK+qm17wTK1K2mjGKdwLYHmxvZrmuPoCtGLtJJGz hVdO5j/4m2/uuO9qma64eVo0WNVjBk42YfDJqPQ6KXldbOJ1cFfCZGgBzdwud fljPu/NajqtlSS2Sljic7TPGzL6gaLHrGPilLHn0SJfUamz2gtQ1nI2m ADCS26t0d/tlU3Gbqlr0WjkZzYfRLJF0+iGtwgXUSByUnlQW3FPkmKWZRJQM UgFAuU2Ha6KvjBKue38q6hD0V02kSxW4ZsdrOJ8SsvEKovc5ke p5lFVEssg4cDSQB3nIN7YIO9M7iO+FpsPmf+/NJChqaB8r8rGOkfbYC6O9lij1qJ4223azvO+31QU1dI9nDZaOP 4WCwPn1+aoa7TqfFVGoKmkhuaeAPd8Une+m30KoqK6aU3e/yvyQjczvBOGjm5XDTulkfq55sqXuPirDlv8AdM97Nv7IK3Pdl0 uhXvcSi3vFkI+xcixAk9VEuTnzUCjRXSBTEpgVFaOHVAZK1kjj kJ1vyVmLR5KrKDcWCzmanxRsz+K1rnHXKBqpiVKkeGjVFCVg6J 8BwebGav2enIz2vqV1P/lrjQBc2LMB/Epp8bfXLiSI7hPmi6Iubs9XQzOiMZLmmxF1X+xa39w5VMEltwm yqROiiXBbckSExCe6ZBGw6KyMA6qBsrorWRV8dgmqJ2xtAezPf kTopsAWbjkhaWNabAjVYbgasr3v7jSAByboAgi8nUm5KiG3Uw3 TRVLUbk7pw8jQJEKQAVDZnW3KQB5lSt4JnPa33iAiFZJzdFAzg 7EfJUvqSN7hFnNSezS4Qz733V5Mz2AhjyDt3SqXMm5xvHm0o1I ruUxU8kltY3ehTEOG7SFG0Ekr+CVwgk3Q3RgJdECNUECF1fZ7D Y6vBJ3EDiF9mlSpmtD8L3hvaBpJynKfmvdafFpyx0TYcwta4Xg 3YNr6TtSInt7zbgr3TNUw0ZMLM128rLj3/s9H8c/wcBXhzsRkktYlykI32GrPRZtW+vdUSHLs5V8XEv3f0W3Byxc3q Exy23C5jjTX/wBQ+qc1M4bbiH1XXXL4OjzDqEifFcyKmcfrd6pxWT/vCmr8HRlXRDTRcwK6f41azFKlnP6Jp8K6tmyycdN5I/JZzcaqR0VVRiD6izpANNNFlfjVzdNU5cObrLOdUuO2iqc9x3JV 0+DRfUxN21KqfXH9LUCkmtfGCH1crv1W8lUXOcdSSoLawXCX1Y 4pHdb15lTV+ipaxtLTMY5lzbVA4hURzyB0bcumqJxShqIpi57M rCdwbgIJ1O5ju8Dbe4GhQWw1U1PYBzgOQWvQ4oH2ZINeqBFI80 kUpdnY6wynceSKo8KmY+zmkEai4S+Gtpr2uGyd2TmAosppGx3O 4VNQ50UTnnQBNEZ4qI3M0cfzAQTqbB5iW34Z6tJWTVSSzyFziQ 3lc2UqZzIZAX2k8iqI19JHT1DWU83Ga7Y2sV6X2T7O1tPhDJpI jkvnItvdefmRlRjFMYgLF40svqPCcPacAjII1i25LHWunEmbXG 4R2VpnV37SZG5r3a3st18op87C87aLa7OBraIxvcLBxAv0umxm hp30cr2luaxOy5dT11nczHnDSHPlO93K9sYyjbZUxNsJnfCVWK 5wAGVaed4mbqNjzTsNzqme7UrswewTZb8lVmN91YyRwUaPk8E/DSdK6/L0TCV3MD0QIxeSrkAGim+U+CpJuUDJJJIpJJ2i5sEyA7CMOlxK rEMegGrndAvQqSiZSU7YmDYLl+xgMT5Zzqw9xwA1HMH+67Mm4v 1Uoya6lErCC265zEaIxRZGA5nmwA5ldhUuyAkMLj0Cy2U7pZfa JgP4G/COvmkRRhGGmOJjZWNIHMjVdDBStkN7IGN+UaLQoZuqtqYm+hGU hZeKYeX0LmssHZrgromyNc6xQ8oaWPDhpcpD9eWyUNQ2ctlB/mui66igdDGaVruLsRbddPW0THPJbbVUOhZSUks5A7jSRpz5K/gweylC+txuJkfvNdcL6LpqnFG4VHC1rWsaLOdzXzl2UxN2GY9T 1IFxnsR4FfQtFivt0LWRusCBoFx76sr0fx8zqOjwSJpjsGWAFt 1XjkIbTyva3QNPND0L56c3fIXA/NXYu0z4bLMHuFmHS+hXPdXqY86jN2TjqfuqPZWfGVS2psZWc7q 4Smw2XWvPHiYJSJUhuouXVFZVrALKo7q1myimeLKObRSdqokaI IEpk53TIpJJJICcOYJKyKM/rOX10VD2ljy1wsQbFWUj+HUxvG7XAj1XR47gj6hza+gaZIpRme 1u4PUIDsBiZTMbPCAYZ2tzW/Q4DW/guhabNFtlw2B4hJhc5jqA8QOOpIOi7OOqgmYHxPa5p2IKialIM wIVcjdFN7xZVSP0SCIaBujYISW5tmhAEOfrsFOrxA09OyNjXPJ 6K0asOjr3UZDcPCx6bFWlhzAtI3B5KLMUZxHMLic2gASQXSNJO izu0z+BgzhfWRwb/n/C04XZxdc52rnFVVwUcbvd3HiUJPQnZjCY8Xe+B0oimGsbj16L1 zsdSY7hDG+10ntcI0D2uubLlsA7B1UVJHWNuXXu17Dr6L2zsfD URYUxlTYkdRZc7Za6yWRfh2INqmhpo3xno5tk/aIFuEz5QB3CtlrGt1DQFjdqWt/ZNQdjlOt1mprxmVp4zj1KOjhvG02OwQmX8zMTcZltRlvDboNgt uTwkDVM4Kxg0UJdCuiRSd1Y3ZV81Np0UaIi6ZwsFJJ2yClJOd0 yKScC+yQBJsBcrZwLDHzVogq6aRjJW2Ejo3dw7g/4+aGsuKFz43PaL5Tr8/8A8XpOBSRzYfFK0DvtBd58/qsHEMBfhFQyRtpKeccNxH6TyPqisFL8OeaWXSN5Lozy8QlZ3W1 VUlPNcSRMd5hBw4ZS0zs8MTWny2R+bMLhRce7YqIFeb6KJsNym neGarKqa57JWhrHEc7BGms52lgg583VDnE2tbcxSf0oSbFwTbh EDqQqSVJzJZpbFxy9Atampmtg7rQDz0WPT4lT8QXv4roIJoy0F rgWuGiAWoqhRUrnu97Zo6lcvUUFc+f2gtcZHHMdNkT2nrC6uZF GdI9fmtak7VxilDJYQ59rElT0+nfdgO1TThLaOrfaZuljzXpWE YtSNowJZmNeeRK+bYu0LKSubUwwtsdwVpVfaz2pzXm7CBbu81j 4e63f5PMfSn7Uoy3SoZ6rF7U4hTvwedkUzHOLdgV4E3tQ8Cwe5 I9p3u0Lz6lPgx83VxQyPaA1p3W0yjkyN7rtguFo+1Xs7g4OPqt hv4jEADLsFbKkseVN3UZk7FGfouifqlSCinsVGkxqLpyNEmXsv S/wt/D+PtG8V2ISAUjHW4YOryP7BL4jnOxXYLFO1c5MDOFTNPemeDby HUrr8Y/BmWihfWPxBkNOxo/Lylzi7Y66Dde9Ybh9LhtLHTUUTIomCzWsFgAud/ESYNwuKLNYvkvbyCLfI8bosGocMjAhhaXjeRwu4/NE57cgi5YkJIw9Fp591VUFk8DoZdWuFiCqiKaopxBVe+33JhuD yuoVOZjCbE2F7IMvLtdgi6OIfSlrJHh7SLteNipOkBCHgmY5vB n1YdjzaU0zX0rg2Q5o3e68bFZsdOetU1HfKoe1pbsjS1r2XbzQ z4zYhRtmufkeQTooyGN40dY+KlVUj3klAOpZ2m1zZWNSjIqKnl cC7KT4BTqmsoBnY9waNm33KroIXMkzPJ06rPxWqdWVXCiu5rdN OZRLQEj3zzOkebucbkqJBabhFx0UwHuH0VnscltWn0RnQFyd1I ONt0YaR4H+m70UTSSfu3eiJqgSEJGQ9FY+FzBd0bgOpCpAzOsA gsEhspcQq1tLIQLxu9E/sUv7t/oiAQ4BRks/mqwnNyq1hWb1UgWqGUra7O4FJidQDIC2Bp7zuvgFFPg+Cy4h+Z bJTtPekdsP+q7vCqt2FQtjwySSBrN3tOrj1Nv7I1uGRspoqeMl kUXutboPNM/CCGt4ZBAN9Ra/zXHrrVmOowDtriZeyKfJO07uPdcOm3z5Kjt/i009RSuebMc0hoF976rHosOq+I0wgFwBsXOGhPMHflsFldsKqX 9pMgnkdJwGhpJvvudD6JxfV6kvIiKqBHeU35Hi4K5GSsniu+MF oGpAGiJpcfZnZHMCwuHvcvmu8uvPecbc0WYEFZElMYLtHu8h0W vHO2RoJIIPMJp4myMIsqywHusiaera+M09TrE7Y82qisidE4i2 iDzKqInknw2WzvzIjq0jmFYytilaHtKaB7aqE0s50PuOP6SsGp gmpql0RJa4G2ixZjrzdbklQw81SJmOdZBxUkj2gumI8LIinpGs ddzy9F2L6tnEpnNiOUkbhZGB0r46u8jbg7FdCACLJRRMa4WA0R LUuG06ZU3DaDawV5IUDqVGUDG22wU2xNtsElMbaKgaro454ix2 l+iCpMJiglDvet1WsQoMIDlBa2Fth3R6KXCb8I9FNqkg8yu1In onDLlbmAYE6ulEkwLYQdervBW10R7PYJLiMwkkaW04Orjz8AvQ qOGOCNkMDQ1jdLBVxQsp4WwxNDWgWACNpICGl2xsuPXWsi3PvZ rdbK2KN2XUk2KjBHlAcb26q5sjT3Re9/RZVexpLbDWw2Xm2OTSsxOoPebd5I5X1XqdPGGtALdSuU7d4bGI GVIaQ8uyjxV4vp19OIdWgttUMzN6ga/9VkyPu4ua3Lc6AcgjasWswbnfyQ0wAGnJd4xonDcVmpCGuJfH8 PTyXT0uIslaHNNwfouKY09Fa6omp3MMTiCrrOO4nijqYztssCs p3QPNxopYdixdvo4GxB2K1JjHWQEga2ViZjAbLldcFaLxHX0/EtepjHL9YWXMwskLTyUoJXxPDmEghasJcUOxJsbiCw3CvpMQ4z 7NZ6ombDBiB40AALtXAciotwaanbdtvVc7HTYIEt9G6lWAu3BC DZR1F77fNXezT7X+qgjPO6M3JOviroaluUXNkJPh1UbEWPzClB Q1DTeTKfmEXwfxWutYqwStaNShmwvFrZR8wrBTucNcnqieHkrI maFwVUdSxztCq3UF5CXZfVVihkY7uuZZXDxqxvzd4HQKs1YuqY oZAzLxWBL2Z37ximHjlsEpTWVzY7dwauPQL0WlYynha1rQBawA XP8AZegFNTiR4779T5cgugF3XssdX1aIjbnf1AWvEzKwOdYWGi yYHAGxNhzWi+biNyi1gFzUnSPluxmg69UbhtMRo8A80NShrRfx WlDLkA0sSNDspVjSihawFziAOp0suf7ZSRS4XPHEM7gLhxG3ki nzvfJ7xuPG2iHqJWDThtJ8Rf6KTy6t+nlE9PMWcd40Jy+RQkkZ IJXpHaKCSqw2QcCxjGYXGv8A3uvPBKCS0iy9HN1ysw0MYyguGi GqXtdOA3ZoRMgOSzTYFUMgtcnVaQqeQxi4B1PJbODV15uE8m56 81z7yQ5w2uq2TPgka9ps5huEjWbHUYrDllDxsVnnRaLKhmIULZ G721HQrOfvZbjmLw6UlzosxGcEDwKyZn1zJ3Nc95sdUTE8skDh uNUbiGVz2zNtaQX+fNLFlwI2snDQLOTCsnv+pK7eZTF7W81k1c Kya1iT6pxVP6u9VTnuEg8DldDVoqng3ufVL2qS97lVmQdEs1+W iGpmpkJvqmdUynWx9UrjZIkhDSNRM7cH1S9pm8fVIO8kswRddV C0RsA8FbnyMvfdDySAPDduZ/wlJIJC2MHZcGhVM8uJLua1YLZb65bW0CxGvIc1rT5kLsMCoGTU/Em0abABStT1TE7NlZFGL9baoltHUTEOc0gBaz4oKZuYssR17o+ uqAqcapmlzX1LWN+FgufVSS36XyGfRRU9zPOCLeWqEbVNfLw8P pJZ3fwMuL+aNpcY7PixnifO4c5HXW3R9r8GhsyCnazwaAr8abG bDh2L1QIOHNYHixzi+n9l5N2q7NS4ZiU0EbdWna6+gIe1mHSDQ lp8QvNfxGq4anFm1ENi17Br4ha48rPf08kBmhOWVpafhKeOY3O mi6mVsUzS2RjXA8iLrKqcKgF3U8joXdNx6FdsY2MeqAJu0a80J KMzb+qJqDJBNwZwDfZ42Koc3KT0UangjB600s+Vx/LfoRf6rVqGgPJGx1C5p92uNtuS3aCf2mlyuPfZp8lYnc/SdoUVF+dTlh3YbjyQzlKnkyPBO2x8ltgnRkKtzP4VOSYNeQeSr 9pBKypN3tlKsLLDZUumudLJjM48z6qC3LbdSsSNENnkBuEVBZ4 77rFBHKb7qTmk/qRIpY3/AO4pCjjH67oAxH1cE/DHVG+yR9U/s0SA7ilznPJ1KlHKWtLnblBl9hYKdMXTSgDa+i5Y22MOjDzxJj aNmryeQWn/AOKXUotTNtpZv8I+6x6pzrexwatbrIfiPT5KyjwvO8GYgDnc2W ueZ91L1nkFvxTEcVkDQ55BXRYd2PlqomvmabndG4MzB8PjY574 vEkhb7u3eB0MWVr8xHJgU6t/5iyT9DU/YOnDGuDdbK09hoxqN0BUfirSMNoKN7v5nAJ4/wAVaNw/MpJB5FZztreBo7G22P1XKdvcCNFSRPvezrIzC/xAaMalqK2ab2Yg5GX0b00XP9pe0EOJ4lUPimdwHuuGk6ei3zz1 vrHV5zxycrHt0Bsgps43K2ZsjtWkFZ8zNSujDFr2ceKx94agrO idmaWu3C3aiG91iVkTopM7fmlb5v4pkGnkrcPnME4ue6dCoXDl S67XLLf3MdE/dVu7hvyVdJLxadtzctCaWTM7KOS25Z6Ty15uSq3Rt5FMksiJZb ZyVnDmp2PRO24OrboqsOeDsrBI4cirA8fAmfd3utsgTagg6gq1 tafFUhjuiRid0RBHt5bz+iX7T80Nwz8Kfgn4UVqSvI0B1KJpJD Tx8QW4h0YD16pJLEjQ+nMscRLe71PMqIlluTnKSS6uWoudI895 xPzSEV0klRcykLraI4YUGx5nvaDZJJQAmKCIuLntKyaosLyWGw 8EklYQIZ3xu7rkRFVCQWedUkkVJ4Dgs6shDmkEaJJKDFLeG9zT 8k0gu2/RJJZrtBFDI4AtabFG00BcXF51ukkrPpnr7ECBqsFI0jmkkowf2 bKND6qL4R4JJIImMNF7hO1w20KSSCzu22SAaN0klBCR7We7qqe M74EklUf/2Q==

rocketxsurgeon
11-25-2012, 12:18 AM
id rather they shorten haythams part... and have it feel rushed... than making it long, and making the whole game feel rushed

To be honest i don't think the Haytham sequences are what make the story seem rushed, in my opionion the only part that felt rushed was the ending.
There would be very little point having the Haytham sections in if they were scaled down considerabely.
Plus the twist wouldn't have been as prominent.

rocketxsurgeon
11-25-2012, 12:18 AM
You just proved jexx21's point, here i'll give you a pichttp://forums.ubi.com/image/jpeg;base64,/9j/4AAQSkZJRgABAQAAAQABAAD/2wBDAAkGBwgHBgkIBwgKCgkLDRYPDQwMDRsUFRAWIB0iIiAdHx 8kKDQsJCYxJx8fLT0tMTU3Ojo6Iys/RD84QzQ5Ojf/2wBDAQoKCg0MDRoPDxo3JR8lNzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nz c3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzc3Nzf/wAARCADoANoDASIAAhEBAxEB/8QAHAAAAQUBAQEAAAAAAAAAAAAABAABAgMFBgcI/8QAQRAAAQMCBAMFBgMHAwIHAAAAAQACAwQRBRIhMRNBUQYiYXG RFDJSgaHRByNCFVNicpKxwTNDk+HwFhdUc4Oi8f/EABgBAQEBAQEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABAgME/8QAIBEBAQEBAQADAAIDAAAAAAAAAAERAiESMUEDUSIyQv/aAAwDAQACEQMRAD8A8+NLAP8AYi/oCg6ngym0EX9ARLjZRNrLbz6GbTRHeGL+gKXs8A04MX9AV9wAq 3XvshtVOgg/cx/0BPHTwE/6MX9AUidbWUozqhtWtpqf/wBPD/xj7JS09Pwzanh/4x9lOPdTmsInLDcrOgpoXf7MZ1+ALcosEhlbnNPFtsYx9kBgwj dPeb3G6+a6UYg0usywA2sFOr/S8o0uAUrBeSmgI8YW/ZEyYRh7QMtJS+P5LPsh5cRJsAdbquTErXFyQVz9a08tFRNcR7F Sj/4WfZVcKgjvehpCDz4DPsh56xz7EbIb2nMSXLUia0Y24YXEexUo 84G/ZMGUBeR7DSf8DPssySQXBB2VbqktFjv1TDW0xuHlrmuoaO42/IZ9kPK2gLSfY6RvjwWfZY8tdldog56x0ndDiLphrYiqMMLy11J TadYm/ZWuqcJtb2ejHnC37LmTRvmN2y5QVfD2bqJ2lzZBlHMlPjF10dL JhkjtKejI/wDZZ9ksVwiiroc9LBBHKOTGNAcuclwCtgsYJQ8c8p2V1NDjFM9 vdeQNkz+qMqrphA8tMQDmnUEKNonMByMv/KFp4xxHOzysyvt3gshpBIHLotRlN/C4JAYy/wDKFTG1o3Y038FKWwFlUZegsVViYjDA4Oa0320UcrfhHooZyTq lnRXVXTEpgkStuB26lJ26TQLp3EIKXblRDspU3HdQA1UWCY3qy Z14XXVLGkK2QXhI5rNbh8Kjbw3Pfproi87W3DUO0GJjWj9P90p X8JpO5Kz91UnyFnVV8U37xQM9aAS293eCEfVSv7oFlrE1rOq23 tfVCzVUYZbNZxWblkee84+Suhw+acXjjc5vNx0A8ydExBDcQbl Idv4KBrnPaA2O5CLgwymjGapqA4/BCL//AGOnpdECqo6YfkU8LCObwHu+v2VXGSaqSUgCAF3gEhQ4pKCY6K ctHMRG39lqOxiXeORzf5O6PpZZ8+I1Ejjne4/zOup6eItw7F8txQT5f5CiI6bGogB7NMxp0NyB/lAPrZi2wI9UK+qm17wTK1K2mjGKdwLYHmxvZrmuPoCtGLtJJGz hVdO5j/4m2/uuO9qma64eVo0WNVjBk42YfDJqPQ6KXldbOJ1cFfCZGgBzdwud fljPu/NajqtlSS2Sljic7TPGzL6gaLHrGPilLHn0SJfUamz2gtQ1nI2m ADCS26t0d/tlU3Gbqlr0WjkZzYfRLJF0+iGtwgXUSByUnlQW3FPkmKWZRJQM UgFAuU2Ha6KvjBKue38q6hD0V02kSxW4ZsdrOJ8SsvEKovc5ke p5lFVEssg4cDSQB3nIN7YIO9M7iO+FpsPmf+/NJChqaB8r8rGOkfbYC6O9lij1qJ4223azvO+31QU1dI9nDZaOP 4WCwPn1+aoa7TqfFVGoKmkhuaeAPd8Une+m30KoqK6aU3e/yvyQjczvBOGjm5XDTulkfq55sqXuPirDlv8AdM97Nv7IK3Pdl0 uhXvcSi3vFkI+xcixAk9VEuTnzUCjRXSBTEpgVFaOHVAZK1kjj kJ1vyVmLR5KrKDcWCzmanxRsz+K1rnHXKBqpiVKkeGjVFCVg6J 8BwebGav2enIz2vqV1P/lrjQBc2LMB/Epp8bfXLiSI7hPmi6Iubs9XQzOiMZLmmxF1X+xa39w5VMEltwm yqROiiXBbckSExCe6ZBGw6KyMA6qBsrorWRV8dgmqJ2xtAezPf kTopsAWbjkhaWNabAjVYbgasr3v7jSAByboAgi8nUm5KiG3Uw3 TRVLUbk7pw8jQJEKQAVDZnW3KQB5lSt4JnPa33iAiFZJzdFAzg 7EfJUvqSN7hFnNSezS4Qz733V5Mz2AhjyDt3SqXMm5xvHm0o1I ruUxU8kltY3ehTEOG7SFG0Ekr+CVwgk3Q3RgJdECNUECF1fZ7D Y6vBJ3EDiF9mlSpmtD8L3hvaBpJynKfmvdafFpyx0TYcwta4Xg 3YNr6TtSInt7zbgr3TNUw0ZMLM128rLj3/s9H8c/wcBXhzsRkktYlykI32GrPRZtW+vdUSHLs5V8XEv3f0W3Byxc3q Exy23C5jjTX/wBQ+qc1M4bbiH1XXXL4OjzDqEifFcyKmcfrd6pxWT/vCmr8HRlXRDTRcwK6f41azFKlnP6Jp8K6tmyycdN5I/JZzcaqR0VVRiD6izpANNNFlfjVzdNU5cObrLOdUuO2iqc9x3JV 0+DRfUxN21KqfXH9LUCkmtfGCH1crv1W8lUXOcdSSoLawXCX1Y 4pHdb15lTV+ipaxtLTMY5lzbVA4hURzyB0bcumqJxShqIpi57M rCdwbgIJ1O5ju8Dbe4GhQWw1U1PYBzgOQWvQ4oH2ZINeqBFI80 kUpdnY6wynceSKo8KmY+zmkEai4S+Gtpr2uGyd2TmAosppGx3O 4VNQ50UTnnQBNEZ4qI3M0cfzAQTqbB5iW34Z6tJWTVSSzyFziQ 3lc2UqZzIZAX2k8iqI19JHT1DWU83Ga7Y2sV6X2T7O1tPhDJpI jkvnItvdefmRlRjFMYgLF40svqPCcPacAjII1i25LHWunEmbXG 4R2VpnV37SZG5r3a3st18op87C87aLa7OBraIxvcLBxAv0umxm hp30cr2luaxOy5dT11nczHnDSHPlO93K9sYyjbZUxNsJnfCVWK 5wAGVaed4mbqNjzTsNzqme7UrswewTZb8lVmN91YyRwUaPk8E/DSdK6/L0TCV3MD0QIxeSrkAGim+U+CpJuUDJJJIpJJ2i5sEyA7CMOlxK rEMegGrndAvQqSiZSU7YmDYLl+xgMT5Zzqw9xwA1HMH+67Mm4v 1Uoya6lErCC265zEaIxRZGA5nmwA5ldhUuyAkMLj0Cy2U7pZfa JgP4G/COvmkRRhGGmOJjZWNIHMjVdDBStkN7IGN+UaLQoZuqtqYm+hGU hZeKYeX0LmssHZrgromyNc6xQ8oaWPDhpcpD9eWyUNQ2ctlB/mui66igdDGaVruLsRbddPW0THPJbbVUOhZSUks5A7jSRpz5K/gweylC+txuJkfvNdcL6LpqnFG4VHC1rWsaLOdzXzl2UxN2GY9T 1IFxnsR4FfQtFivt0LWRusCBoFx76sr0fx8zqOjwSJpjsGWAFt 1XjkIbTyva3QNPND0L56c3fIXA/NXYu0z4bLMHuFmHS+hXPdXqY86jN2TjqfuqPZWfGVS2psZWc7q 4Smw2XWvPHiYJSJUhuouXVFZVrALKo7q1myimeLKObRSdqokaI IEpk53TIpJJJICcOYJKyKM/rOX10VD2ljy1wsQbFWUj+HUxvG7XAj1XR47gj6hza+gaZIpRme 1u4PUIDsBiZTMbPCAYZ2tzW/Q4DW/guhabNFtlw2B4hJhc5jqA8QOOpIOi7OOqgmYHxPa5p2IKialIM wIVcjdFN7xZVSP0SCIaBujYISW5tmhAEOfrsFOrxA09OyNjXPJ 6K0asOjr3UZDcPCx6bFWlhzAtI3B5KLMUZxHMLic2gASQXSNJO izu0z+BgzhfWRwb/n/C04XZxdc52rnFVVwUcbvd3HiUJPQnZjCY8Xe+B0oimGsbj16L1 zsdSY7hDG+10ntcI0D2uubLlsA7B1UVJHWNuXXu17Dr6L2zsfD URYUxlTYkdRZc7Za6yWRfh2INqmhpo3xno5tk/aIFuEz5QB3CtlrGt1DQFjdqWt/ZNQdjlOt1mprxmVp4zj1KOjhvG02OwQmX8zMTcZltRlvDboNgt uTwkDVM4Kxg0UJdCuiRSd1Y3ZV81Np0UaIi6ZwsFJJ2yClJOd0 yKScC+yQBJsBcrZwLDHzVogq6aRjJW2Ejo3dw7g/4+aGsuKFz43PaL5Tr8/8A8XpOBSRzYfFK0DvtBd58/qsHEMBfhFQyRtpKeccNxH6TyPqisFL8OeaWXSN5Lozy8QlZ3W1 VUlPNcSRMd5hBw4ZS0zs8MTWny2R+bMLhRce7YqIFeb6KJsNym neGarKqa57JWhrHEc7BGms52lgg583VDnE2tbcxSf0oSbFwTbh EDqQqSVJzJZpbFxy9Atampmtg7rQDz0WPT4lT8QXv4roIJoy0F rgWuGiAWoqhRUrnu97Zo6lcvUUFc+f2gtcZHHMdNkT2nrC6uZF GdI9fmtak7VxilDJYQ59rElT0+nfdgO1TThLaOrfaZuljzXpWE YtSNowJZmNeeRK+bYu0LKSubUwwtsdwVpVfaz2pzXm7CBbu81j 4e63f5PMfSn7Uoy3SoZ6rF7U4hTvwedkUzHOLdgV4E3tQ8Cwe5 I9p3u0Lz6lPgx83VxQyPaA1p3W0yjkyN7rtguFo+1Xs7g4OPqt hv4jEADLsFbKkseVN3UZk7FGfouifqlSCinsVGkxqLpyNEmXsv S/wt/D+PtG8V2ISAUjHW4YOryP7BL4jnOxXYLFO1c5MDOFTNPemeDby HUrr8Y/BmWihfWPxBkNOxo/Lylzi7Y66Dde9Ybh9LhtLHTUUTIomCzWsFgAud/ESYNwuKLNYvkvbyCLfI8bosGocMjAhhaXjeRwu4/NE57cgi5YkJIw9Fp591VUFk8DoZdWuFiCqiKaopxBVe+33JhuD yuoVOZjCbE2F7IMvLtdgi6OIfSlrJHh7SLteNipOkBCHgmY5vB n1YdjzaU0zX0rg2Q5o3e68bFZsdOetU1HfKoe1pbsjS1r2XbzQ z4zYhRtmufkeQTooyGN40dY+KlVUj3klAOpZ2m1zZWNSjIqKnl cC7KT4BTqmsoBnY9waNm33KroIXMkzPJ06rPxWqdWVXCiu5rdN OZRLQEj3zzOkebucbkqJBabhFx0UwHuH0VnscltWn0RnQFyd1I ONt0YaR4H+m70UTSSfu3eiJqgSEJGQ9FY+FzBd0bgOpCpAzOsA gsEhspcQq1tLIQLxu9E/sUv7t/oiAQ4BRks/mqwnNyq1hWb1UgWqGUra7O4FJidQDIC2Bp7zuvgFFPg+Cy4h+Z bJTtPekdsP+q7vCqt2FQtjwySSBrN3tOrj1Nv7I1uGRspoqeMl kUXutboPNM/CCGt4ZBAN9Ra/zXHrrVmOowDtriZeyKfJO07uPdcOm3z5Kjt/i009RSuebMc0hoF976rHosOq+I0wgFwBsXOGhPMHflsFldsKqX 9pMgnkdJwGhpJvvudD6JxfV6kvIiKqBHeU35Hi4K5GSsniu+MF oGpAGiJpcfZnZHMCwuHvcvmu8uvPecbc0WYEFZElMYLtHu8h0W vHO2RoJIIPMJp4myMIsqywHusiaera+M09TrE7Y82qisidE4i2 iDzKqInknw2WzvzIjq0jmFYytilaHtKaB7aqE0s50PuOP6SsGp gmpql0RJa4G2ixZjrzdbklQw81SJmOdZBxUkj2gumI8LIinpGs ddzy9F2L6tnEpnNiOUkbhZGB0r46u8jbg7FdCACLJRRMa4WA0R LUuG06ZU3DaDawV5IUDqVGUDG22wU2xNtsElMbaKgaro454ix2 l+iCpMJiglDvet1WsQoMIDlBa2Fth3R6KXCb8I9FNqkg8yu1In onDLlbmAYE6ulEkwLYQdervBW10R7PYJLiMwkkaW04Orjz8AvQ qOGOCNkMDQ1jdLBVxQsp4WwxNDWgWACNpICGl2xsuPXWsi3PvZ rdbK2KN2XUk2KjBHlAcb26q5sjT3Re9/RZVexpLbDWw2Xm2OTSsxOoPebd5I5X1XqdPGGtALdSuU7d4bGI GVIaQ8uyjxV4vp19OIdWgttUMzN6ga/9VkyPu4ua3Lc6AcgjasWswbnfyQ0wAGnJd4xonDcVmpCGuJfH8 PTyXT0uIslaHNNwfouKY09Fa6omp3MMTiCrrOO4nijqYztssCs p3QPNxopYdixdvo4GxB2K1JjHWQEga2ViZjAbLldcFaLxHX0/EtepjHL9YWXMwskLTyUoJXxPDmEghasJcUOxJsbiCw3CvpMQ4z 7NZ6ombDBiB40AALtXAciotwaanbdtvVc7HTYIEt9G6lWAu3BC DZR1F77fNXezT7X+qgjPO6M3JOviroaluUXNkJPh1UbEWPzClB Q1DTeTKfmEXwfxWutYqwStaNShmwvFrZR8wrBTucNcnqieHkrI maFwVUdSxztCq3UF5CXZfVVihkY7uuZZXDxqxvzd4HQKs1YuqY oZAzLxWBL2Z37ximHjlsEpTWVzY7dwauPQL0WlYynha1rQBawA XP8AZegFNTiR4779T5cgugF3XssdX1aIjbnf1AWvEzKwOdYWGi yYHAGxNhzWi+biNyi1gFzUnSPluxmg69UbhtMRo8A80NShrRfx WlDLkA0sSNDspVjSihawFziAOp0suf7ZSRS4XPHEM7gLhxG3ki nzvfJ7xuPG2iHqJWDThtJ8Rf6KTy6t+nlE9PMWcd40Jy+RQkkZ IJXpHaKCSqw2QcCxjGYXGv8A3uvPBKCS0iy9HN1ysw0MYyguGi GqXtdOA3ZoRMgOSzTYFUMgtcnVaQqeQxi4B1PJbODV15uE8m56 81z7yQ5w2uq2TPgka9ps5huEjWbHUYrDllDxsVnnRaLKhmIULZ G721HQrOfvZbjmLw6UlzosxGcEDwKyZn1zJ3Nc95sdUTE8skDh uNUbiGVz2zNtaQX+fNLFlwI2snDQLOTCsnv+pK7eZTF7W81k1c Kya1iT6pxVP6u9VTnuEg8DldDVoqng3ufVL2qS97lVmQdEs1+W iGpmpkJvqmdUynWx9UrjZIkhDSNRM7cH1S9pm8fVIO8kswRddV C0RsA8FbnyMvfdDySAPDduZ/wlJIJC2MHZcGhVM8uJLua1YLZb65bW0CxGvIc1rT5kLsMCoGTU/Em0abABStT1TE7NlZFGL9baoltHUTEOc0gBaz4oKZuYssR17o+ uqAqcapmlzX1LWN+FgufVSS36XyGfRRU9zPOCLeWqEbVNfLw8P pJZ3fwMuL+aNpcY7PixnifO4c5HXW3R9r8GhsyCnazwaAr8abG bDh2L1QIOHNYHixzi+n9l5N2q7NS4ZiU0EbdWna6+gIe1mHSDQ lp8QvNfxGq4anFm1ENi17Br4ha48rPf08kBmhOWVpafhKeOY3O mi6mVsUzS2RjXA8iLrKqcKgF3U8joXdNx6FdsY2MeqAJu0a80J KMzb+qJqDJBNwZwDfZ42Koc3KT0UangjB600s+Vx/LfoRf6rVqGgPJGx1C5p92uNtuS3aCf2mlyuPfZp8lYnc/SdoUVF+dTlh3YbjyQzlKnkyPBO2x8ltgnRkKtzP4VOSYNeQeSr 9pBKypN3tlKsLLDZUumudLJjM48z6qC3LbdSsSNENnkBuEVBZ4 77rFBHKb7qTmk/qRIpY3/AO4pCjjH67oAxH1cE/DHVG+yR9U/s0SA7ilznPJ1KlHKWtLnblBl9hYKdMXTSgDa+i5Y22MOjDzxJj aNmryeQWn/AOKXUotTNtpZv8I+6x6pzrexwatbrIfiPT5KyjwvO8GYgDnc2W ueZ91L1nkFvxTEcVkDQ55BXRYd2PlqomvmabndG4MzB8PjY574 vEkhb7u3eB0MWVr8xHJgU6t/5iyT9DU/YOnDGuDdbK09hoxqN0BUfirSMNoKN7v5nAJ4/wAVaNw/MpJB5FZztreBo7G22P1XKdvcCNFSRPvezrIzC/xAaMalqK2ab2Yg5GX0b00XP9pe0EOJ4lUPimdwHuuGk6ei3zz1 vrHV5zxycrHt0Bsgps43K2ZsjtWkFZ8zNSujDFr2ceKx94agrO idmaWu3C3aiG91iVkTopM7fmlb5v4pkGnkrcPnME4ue6dCoXDl S67XLLf3MdE/dVu7hvyVdJLxadtzctCaWTM7KOS25Z6Ty15uSq3Rt5FMksiJZb ZyVnDmp2PRO24OrboqsOeDsrBI4cirA8fAmfd3utsgTagg6gq1 tafFUhjuiRid0RBHt5bz+iX7T80Nwz8Kfgn4UVqSvI0B1KJpJD Tx8QW4h0YD16pJLEjQ+nMscRLe71PMqIlluTnKSS6uWoudI895 xPzSEV0klRcykLraI4YUGx5nvaDZJJQAmKCIuLntKyaosLyWGw 8EklYQIZ3xu7rkRFVCQWedUkkVJ4Dgs6shDmkEaJJKDFLeG9zT 8k0gu2/RJJZrtBFDI4AtabFG00BcXF51ukkrPpnr7ECBqsFI0jmkkowf2 bKND6qL4R4JJIImMNF7hO1w20KSSCzu22SAaN0klBCR7We7qqe M74EklUf/2Q==

I liked Rosa, it's a shame we didn't get to see more of her. She was a good character.

TrueAssassin77
11-25-2012, 12:25 AM
remembered who rosa is
Rose> cristina and sofia

always thought she was the prettiest and her accent was down right sexy!

Assassin_M
11-25-2012, 12:29 AM
Rosa was gone, because her Voice Actress passed away in a car Accident sometime after finishing AC II..

Ubisoft chose to retire the character as a show of respect..

jamgamerforever
11-25-2012, 01:32 AM
Rosa was gone, because her Voice Actress passed away in a car Accident sometime after finishing AC II..

Ubisoft chose to retire the character as a show of respect..

Oh, I didn't realise that. That's quite sad. :(

Jexx21
11-25-2012, 02:33 AM
http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120917161634/assassinscreed/images/6/68/RosaDatabaseRender.png

H4rry Pl0pper
11-25-2012, 02:34 AM
That the people who think connor is a bad hero seem to be in abundance. But when there is a poll. The odds are usually overwhelmingly in connors favor. I guess connor haters are simply more vocal about it. i wonder what that means lol.

anyhow, i think connor needs another game. hes one of the few characters were i felt like i needed to see how his story and devolpment ends. Connor still has room to grow and learn. and i am very interested in seeing what type of person he will end of being. He ended the game very young and his story simply doesn't even feel finished. There is so much untapped potential in this hero! This guy is a keeper.

CONNOR FTW!!!

Definitely agree he could use another game, I'm a connor hater and I'd still give him another shot.

********SPOILERS

I want to see his role within the assassin's and not so much worried about his people, obviously this won't be happening wihtin the next game considering the ending. I did like the idea of him sort of having an adoptive father (Achillis) and being conflicted about the right course of action. It's just upsetting to me that i felt more for a character that was only played for four (five?) sequences. I know I'm about to get a lot of hate for this next part, but I'd like there to be a definitive line between templars and assassin's. I like the idea of one being bad and the other good. Just my opinion, but again I would definitely give him another chance. Loved his running animations and dual wielding style.

Dieinthedark
11-25-2012, 02:40 AM
Connor is a very good character but he seems more one dimensional than Altair even. Haythem is actually the best character in AC as far as I'm concerned. Not by his actions I mean by his character, the way he's portrayed

Assassin_M
11-25-2012, 02:42 AM
one dimensional than Altair even.
Not Opinion..

It`s Wrong..

Vex_Assassin
11-25-2012, 02:43 AM
I'm pretty sure the next game has already been in production for some months and it's involving Connor. I know Ubi said "we might bring him back if people love him" but I'm pretty sure they were bringing him back anyway. If they want to release another game next year, they don't have the luxury to wait and see if people liked Connor, the production cycle would be too short.

Assassin_M
11-25-2012, 02:46 AM
I'm pretty sure the next game has already been in production for some months and it's involving Connor. I know Ubi said "we might bring him back if people love him" but I'm pretty sure they were bringing him back anyway. If they want to release another game next year, they don't have the luxury to wait and see if people liked Connor, the production cycle would be too short.
No..

Just change the Protagonist`s name if people did not like him:rolleyes:

make him Connor`s long lost Cousin or something

Dieinthedark
11-25-2012, 02:49 AM
Not Opinion..

It`s Wrong..

Eh, perhaps to you. Altair definitely had some change though. From the temple to the final speech in Jerusalem is a complete 180 of his character. Sure, Connor has had his moments, and granted, I'm taking my time through the SP and haven't finished it yet but this is my opinion thus far.

Vex_Assassin
11-25-2012, 02:51 AM
No..

Not sure if you're joking but I guess you are lol

scooper121s
11-25-2012, 02:53 AM
Not Opinion..

It`s Wrong..
wronger than wrong

No..

lol

Assassin_M
11-25-2012, 02:57 AM
Eh, perhaps to you. Altair definitely had some change though. From the temple to the final speech in Jerusalem is a complete 180 of his character. Sure, Connor has had his moments, and granted, I'm taking my time through the SP and haven't finished it yet but this is my opinion thus far.
Err, No..Not liking or despising Connor is an Opinion. Saying that he`s one dimensional, though is not..

I`ll ask before I rant. Do you know what one dimensional means ??

TrueAssassin77
11-25-2012, 02:58 AM
your opinion is factually wrong, thus making it not an opinion but a factually wrong statement

scooper121s
11-25-2012, 03:00 AM
@Dieinthedark and have you even done things like the homestead mission?

Jexx21
11-25-2012, 03:10 AM
Connor is a very good character but he seems more one dimensional than Altair even. Haythem is actually the best character in AC as far as I'm concerned. Not by his actions I mean by his character, the way he's portrayed

Which is funny, since the writers of AC have said that Haytham is a fairly undeveloped character. (or something along those lines)

TrueAssassin77
11-25-2012, 03:13 AM
Which is funny, since the writers of AC have said that Haytham is a fairly undeveloped character. (or something along those lines)

they did indeed. said he was their "evil james bond"
exact words

Jexx21
11-25-2012, 03:19 AM
they did indeed. said he was their "evil james bond"
exact words
Ah, my bad- not underdeveloped, just that it wasn't hard to come up with his character.

[spoiler] We really wanted to invest in the villains in AC3. We felt that in previou sgames we could have done a better job of establishing the villains, letting you know who they are, giving them colour, so we decided to invest heavily in a prologue that was essentially setting them up. Haytham came out of that: he was always the evil James Bond to us, and that's a far easier character to cast and develop than Connor. Glad you liked him!

ZER0_F0XTROT
11-25-2012, 03:22 AM
The man can free climb trees, buildings, captain a naval vessel, kill bears in hand to hand combat... and has a ****ing tomahawk. What's not to like?

Conner > All

JCearlyyears
11-25-2012, 03:23 AM
Evil.... evil... what happened to the gray area? I didn't really like how he was blowing heads off left an right and cutting throats all the time. I wanted a good templar, dammit!

scooper121s
11-25-2012, 03:41 AM
Evil.... evil... what happened to the gray area? I didn't really like how he was blowing heads off left an right and cutting throats all the time. I wanted a good templar, dammit!
If you read AC forsaken, haytham is given more depth

ali-severi
11-25-2012, 03:46 AM
Uhnnn I think Connor was a great character and I liked his simplicity, how human and naive he was.... :p
but also I liked Haytham :nonchalance: I don't know why... In the end I knew what was going to happen... but I was hoping that it would be different!

poor Connor :/

TrueAssassin77
11-25-2012, 09:18 PM
connor is batman
ezio is ironman
altair is punisher