PDA

View Full Version : AC3 Challenge Help!? Reveal all of the Frontier Map?

runeheroesbase
11-24-2012, 03:46 AM
Hey I need help with this, I've pretty much done everything and discovered all the viewpoints (despite the map still having empty bits) I don't know what else to do....do I have to walk the whole map and get rid of the pixels? that'll take forever!! Surely there are more viewpoints that aren't shown on the map that I have to sync with

CalgaryJay
11-24-2012, 03:52 AM
Ya you gotta do it yourself, just jump on your horse to make it quicker.

It's not the first time there's been complaints about that, and I get where they're coming from. Personally though, I liked how you had to do it yourself, forced you to explore the masterpiece that was the Frontier, and so you discover little easter eggs they've left too.

PS- You found any of the Frontier forts? Because once you beat them, to make it easier on yourself, they become fast travel points.

TheSpong
11-24-2012, 04:11 AM
You don't have to uncover absolutely everything, or I didn't to get that particular challenge to pop. I still have about 10% covered, there's patches all over the western side of my Frontier map.

Staple-Tape
11-24-2012, 04:19 AM
It's not about the locations, it's more about covering the map. Go to the areas on your map that you haven't been to yet. However, you don't actually have to walk every inch of the map. 90% will do.

CalgaryJay
11-24-2012, 04:27 AM
Oh my bad, I thought OP was asking if the only way to uncover the whole map was to hoof it, or if there were more viewpoints. Didn't realize you meant for that Challenge, guess that should've been obvious by the title..

runeheroesbase
11-24-2012, 05:20 AM
Thanks for the posts! I just finished the challenge because I went strolling for a bit and patched up the empty bits....and its still alittle unclear on how exactly how it is done though