PDA

View Full Version : Hi Ubisoft

Klaskoviltex
11-24-2012, 12:58 AM
I mean what i am about to say in the nicest possible way.

Its clear to everyone that your game designers have been working extremely hard on this game.

The story is great, the graphics are awesome, the combat system is flawless(well close to) and everything seems like it just adds up to a great game.

Now, with this game there is also a multiplayer function that a LOT of people have bought the game for. I can bouch for myself and everyone i know that have this game, that we bought it for multiplayer.

Now, you might actually have the most SLACKKKKKKKK online developement team i have ever seen, and i suggest, for your own and everone elses sake, that you outright fire these people responsible for the online version not working.

I am not kidding here, this is such an enormous epic fail and its bringing your entire company down because a little part of the AC3 team just slacks off and gets their money.

Dont let them ruin this epic game for you. Fire them and hire some good online people to get this working and you will have a great great overall game experience that is going to last a long time.

Piece

Snicklex
11-24-2012, 04:51 AM
I agree. I figured the 2 weeks for the PC version to come out would make it so you could work out all the bugs and port it over correctly to PC. I remember reading quotes about how you intended to use this time to do just that for multiplayer. Well what the hell happened? I understand thanksgiving is a holiday and what not, but if you can't deliver and deal with issues during the first couple days of release while holiday then why did you do it? We get no responses, we get told that the update has been included in the release (even though it clearly wasn't), customers are getting more frustrated as seconds go by, and you are pretty much starting to look like ActiVision when Black Op's 1 first came out.

You guys promised and advertised you would have better hosting for MP, but the only thing that's is the way it does it, not how it performs. The performance is still absolute crap. Honestly I don't understand how a ArmA II server I play on can afford a better hosting service that only cost $139 US a month, but yet a gaming company can't get a decent server at all. It feels as if you guys just focused on the mechanics and combat system in MP but completely forgot about making is possible for customers to EVEN PLAY. What good is it spending all this money on making something refined when those who paid for it can't even enjoy it?

I've seen post already asking about refunds, and honestly I'm thinking about requesting one of my own. It's the weekend and I'm sure we'll have to wait another 2 more days for the lazy employees at the office to shiet out the entire turkey they ate and actually do something about this game so called Assassin's Creed III. Should be called Can't Connect III.

gof4ckyourself
11-24-2012, 06:05 AM
Angry boy is angry...

Where even to start? First, not happy that I have to sign up for another god**** layer of DRM with this stupid Uplay crap. Hence my name. I mean, I paid my effing $50 just like every one else. And I did it on Steam so I had their DRM, but now I have to have yours too. Whatever. Don't care. Let's play the game. Oh, by the way, IT IS TERRIBLE. Seriously, AC3 may possibly be the worst game I have ever played. This is a ****ing disaster. How is this finished product?!? In less than 24 hours I have had to reset or reboot or just plain kill the process three times. THREE ****ING TIMES. In one day! Because your ****ing crapware is so ****ing broken that I can't even close the ****ing game because I'm stuck on polygons, or I can't finish a mission because I suddenly became part of a wall, or I'm stuck in some random loading screen where I can't even exit. For whatever it's worth, I get 30 to 40 fps, so this isn't a hardware issue on my end. Don't blame me. This is unbelievably bad. This game that you delivered is alpha. Not even beta. Goodbye. I will NEVER buy another ****ing piece of **** Ubisoft game again, and I will strongly recommend this to everyone I know as well. This isn't the first hurricane Sandy that Ubisoft has delivered. Someone explain to me why didn't purchase ****ing COD20 or whatever they are on now. Even as linear as it is, it has to be worlds better than this train wreck... Fifty bucks. NBD - I make that in less than two hours. And yet I'm stuck wasting my time on this ****ing crap. I don't care about the $ 'cause it is nothing. I want my ****ING TIME BACK. Can you deliver the fifteen hours of my life back? You can keep the fifty bucks... **** you and your horrible game. The worst is that AC3 could have been a really good game... There was so much potential here. And even if it had had issues, many of us could have ignored some of the issues. But man, I can't even close basic windows without somehow locking up the game. This is like playing an Amiga game on an PC and hoping that it works. And it doesn't... Why? Why did you release this as is? Alpha 0.2.0 game at this point... Hoping for Alpha 0.3.0... When does the patch to get us to 0.3.0 come out? Soon? Hopefully? Jesus.

cico_thebest69
11-24-2012, 06:19 AM
Lmao.

Klaskoviltex
11-24-2012, 02:26 PM
I'm mostly suprised at the lack of response from Ubisoft.

What i've heard from forum mods(not game devs) so far is links to how we can fix it on OUR end.

Its so painstakingly obvious that its not a problem on our end.

THe guy lmao'ing. I bet its working for you right? Or you just only care about the single player portion. Try spending 50 E on a product you looked forward to only to have it not working. Its really not a laughing matter

Funny029
11-24-2012, 02:29 PM
Angry boy is angry...

Where even to start? First, not happy that I have to sign up for another god**** layer of DRM with this stupid Uplay crap. Hence my name. I mean, I paid my effing $50 just like every one else. And I did it on Steam so I had their DRM, but now I have to have yours too. Whatever. Don't care. Let's play the game. Oh, by the way, IT IS TERRIBLE. Seriously, AC3 may possibly be the worst game I have ever played. This is a ****ing disaster. How is this finished product?!? In less than 24 hours I have had to reset or reboot or just plain kill the process three times. THREE ****ING TIMES. In one day! Because your ****ing crapware is so ****ing broken that I can't even close the ****ing game because I'm stuck on polygons, or I can't finish a mission because I suddenly became part of a wall, or I'm stuck in some random loading screen where I can't even exit. For whatever it's worth, I get 30 to 40 fps, so this isn't a hardware issue on my end. Don't blame me. This is unbelievably bad. This game that you delivered is alpha. Not even beta. Goodbye. I will NEVER buy another ****ing piece of **** Ubisoft game again, and I will strongly recommend this to everyone I know as well. This isn't the first hurricane Sandy that Ubisoft has delivered. Someone explain to me why didn't purchase ****ing COD20 or whatever they are on now. Even as linear as it is, it has to be worlds better than this train wreck... Fifty bucks. NBD - I make that in less than two hours. And yet I'm stuck wasting my time on this ****ing crap. I don't care about the $ 'cause it is nothing. I want my ****ING TIME BACK. Can you deliver the fifteen hours of my life back? You can keep the fifty bucks... **** you and your horrible game. The worst is that AC3 could have been a really good game... There was so much potential here. And even if it had had issues, many of us could have ignored some of the issues. But man, I can't even close basic windows without somehow locking up the game. This is like playing an Amiga game on an PC and hoping that it works. And it doesn't... Why? Why did you release this as is? Alpha 0.2.0 game at this point... Hoping for Alpha 0.3.0... When does the patch to get us to 0.3.0 come out? Soon? Hopefully? Jesus.

Omg.. You see a text like this: no enters at all.. Who is actually going to read that? :O

TERMIN4TOR1000
11-24-2012, 02:39 PM
Lmfao

Klaskoviltex
11-24-2012, 07:09 PM
Lmfao

Roflmao @you

SeriousBoy1
11-24-2012, 07:16 PM
TOTALLY AGRERED
those people needs to get fired NOW! seriously how the hell can they allow themselve to shut down the multiplayer servers few days after the release?!
this is ******** and if i would know that its going to happen i dont even think that i would bought this game...

cico_thebest69
11-24-2012, 07:57 PM
those people needs to get fired NOW!

agree