PDA

View Full Version : Help with CD code?

recklessrs
11-24-2012, 12:42 AM
Well I bought the game yesterday off Steam, typed in my code, and played for like 8 hours. I woke up this morning and tried to play again, but the game was no longer in my Uplay and my activation code is already in use. Help?:(

AtreusDK
11-24-2012, 12:44 AM
You are not the only one, no statement released, because that would make them look bad, your only hope is to submit a ticket and pray for support within the year 2012.

AtreusDK
11-24-2012, 03:09 AM
Bump

AtreusDK
11-24-2012, 09:50 PM
An update on the matter, i installed the game on my other computer, and was able to launch the game with no problems.
I then took off to work, and when i got home they had responded to my ticket, stating that it had been fixed, and i needed to change my password, i had also recieved a password change request, but it was expired, i could still log in with my old password, but now the game was gone again.
I changed my password manually, and launched UPlay again, still no game, still cant punch in my CD key, still no working game.

AtreusDK
11-25-2012, 12:47 PM
I just read through my support ticket, and it seems like i just got copy pasted answers that were no where near my problem.
I clearly stated what was wrong in the initial post, but already at their first answer they completely derail it and think i have lost my password.
At the second answer they think i cant access the multiplayer part of the game, and that they have server problems, but are working on the problem.
After that i kinda rewrote my first post, and i might have gotten through to them, as they asked for my cd key to check if something was wrong.

Next time i will just say i have a problem with my potato salad, that will probably be more effective.