PDA

View Full Version : Sequence 8 "Public Execution" IS BROKEN

Turul.
11-24-2012, 12:35 AM
to get 100% on this mission you must kill 2 enemy militia,

and in order for the body guards to stay alive both of your kills have to be "running assassinations"

after about 30 tries, i have come to the conclusion that I cannot do it.

after my first running assassination the second is IMPOSSIBLE

the game will not let me do it. it automatically switches me to combat mode (which is a whole different problem entirely)

I'm so frustrated with the game, it's like they didn't test it at all.

theyve been developing this game for 3 years, yet it has the polish as if it was made in 6 months

SO INCREDIBLY FRUSTRATED.

Staple-Tape
11-24-2012, 12:36 AM
It's not broken if you can't do it. I did it. You have to tackle the guy, then kill two enemies, then kill the guy.

Kfcrsh
11-24-2012, 12:37 AM
Lol, not that hard! Go run to Hickey, and attack him, when he counters press (B) or (O) to push him aside! 2 other enemies will attack you, just counter em :D Easy

Turul.
11-24-2012, 12:39 AM
considering its not designed to be played that way, and that you have to find a work-around, just proves my point further that it is broken

ZephyrStrife
11-24-2012, 12:39 AM
At least you managed a running assassination. I just ran up to Hickey and smacked him, triggering a brawl.

considering its not designed to be played that way, and that you have to find a work-around, just proves my point further that it is broken.

Not necessarily. It says kill two guards. Doesn't tell you how the guards have to be killed.

Turul.
11-24-2012, 12:43 AM
but like its obvious with the slow mo its supposed to feel dramatic with a running assassinations, and then i tried to start a brawl, and accidently kill hickey too early, then i have to start all over again.

i just feel like this game has no polish whatsoever.

MastaGengis
11-24-2012, 12:43 AM
I managed by going along the left-side for the 1st running assassination then across to the middle for the second ..

ZephyrStrife
11-24-2012, 12:45 AM
but like its obvious with the slow mo its supposed to feel dramatic with a running assassinations, and then i tried to start a brawl, and accidently kill hickey too early, then i have to start all over again.

i just feel like this game has no polish whatsoever.

Well, I'm with you there. I question the beta testers....there are just some glitches that are very obvious and I have no idea why they weren't caught and corrected before launch. But its a new engine...so it happens.

Turul.
11-24-2012, 12:46 AM
UBI needs new QA asap

the_heat11
11-24-2012, 12:51 AM
I got three running assassinations...

Turul.
11-24-2012, 12:53 AM
I got three running assassinations...

i have no idea how you did. every single time i'd try to get a second i'd automatically be switched to combat.

the_heat11
11-24-2012, 12:54 AM
what i did was running assassinate a mlitia on the right, then sprint to the left and assassinate one there then run straight to hickey and run-murder him

LightRey
11-24-2012, 12:59 AM
It's not broken if you can't do it. I did it. You have to tackle the guy, then kill two enemies, then kill the guy.
This is true, but it's still ridiculous. If you have to tackle your assassination target to do something the way Connor did it then it makes no sense. Connor would never have tackled Hickey.

Turul.
11-24-2012, 01:29 AM
This is true, but it's still ridiculous. If you have to tackle your assassination target to do something the way Connor did it then it makes no sense. Connor would never have tackled Hickey.

exactly my point, and in my opinion, broken.

montagemik
11-24-2012, 01:33 AM
1st running kill , 1st patriot near left side building ........2nd running kill , patriot in open area left side near steps, Grab his rifle & shoot Hickey near washington on the steps. DONE. mission ended ;)

Nowhere does it say 'tackle' hickey .

COBRAMORPH
11-24-2012, 06:22 AM
the entire sequence 8 should be removed. The chase was crap, the prison fight awful, the only good part is that it ended.

Quite frankly, it nearly made me boycott the entre company.