PDA

View Full Version : Voice and lips out of sync

Phase71
11-23-2012, 10:04 PM
Not a game-breaking issue, but I felt it was worth reporting anyway.

The voice of both the NPC's and the PC is frequently out of sync for me. The voice is audible roughly half a second before the lips move. I haven't seen the issue occur during cut scenes, but 'in-game' (when the player is in control) it happens quite often.

Anyone else experienced this?

McJobless
11-23-2012, 11:03 PM
Hmm, I see the issue only occur in cutscenes, and because each sound is it's own sound and not part of a pre-recorded track, the audio and video usually are able to sync back up when the speaking character stops or talking or something making a sound effect stops.

What's your average framerate?

Phase71
11-25-2012, 02:48 PM
Hmm, I see the issue only occur in cutscenes, and because each sound is it's own sound and not part of a pre-recorded track, the audio and video usually are able to sync back up when the speaking character stops or talking or something making a sound effect stops.

What's your average framerate?

Thanks for your reply.:)

In the more crowded areas of Boston my average framerate is 57,6 FPS at max settings and with Vsync turned on.
For a moment I thought it was my sound card (Asus Xonar DG) that caused it, but the problem still persists when switching to the external sound card of my CM Storm Sirus headset.

spectatorx
11-25-2012, 03:01 PM
These animations are created like this and will not be fixed. Only few characters has good lipsync and that's very, very embarrassing. I wonder if ubisoft really been working on this game for 3 years or that's just another lie.