PDA

View Full Version : How to save the game?

Crijix
11-23-2012, 09:25 PM
Hey guys,
I have been played Assassin Creed 3 for a while now, I just wanna ask if there is a save button? becuase I after I have completed the game, I can't save, and I always have to make the mission again and again. Pls help.

jamgamerforever
11-23-2012, 09:30 PM
Unfortunately, no. Auto-save only. I too wish there were ways to keep multiple saves.

It's been like that since AC1 though, so I'm kind of used to it by now.

xboxauditore
11-23-2012, 09:32 PM
Go to the Homestead, open the Acounting book and then close it, the game will save.

Durakken
11-23-2012, 09:37 PM
Every time you see that circle matrix on the left side of your screen the game is saving. A lot of things trigger that... I'm not sure I know of anything beyond just running around doing nothing that doesn't trigger the save. Killing doesn't save but it's recorded online so >.> if you're in online mode it's saved sorta with that. So if you want to save just find a way that makes that circle come up and is convenient for you.

Crijix
11-23-2012, 09:54 PM
@xboxauditore
I tryed that, didn't help... :(

@Durakken
I made all the mission, and homestead mission, but every time I logg off, I have to do it again. Tryed all thing to make the circle come up. Bought all maps, and wep, but nothing happen.

Durakken
11-23-2012, 10:18 PM
That's weird. It sounds like you've stumbled onto a bug because i'm pretty sure all those things should be triggering a save. If they aren't then you must of hit on a bug.