PDA

View Full Version : What's your favorite Mission in ACIII + List your Hardest Mission

ProdiGurl
11-23-2012, 05:15 PM
In Seq 6, Hostile Negotiations is a problem for me to synch - no detection & the area is swarming w/ guards
Fun but not easy to get to the house up there on the Hill without 1 idiot spotting me. :(
These missions are taking forever lol :D

Assassin_M
11-23-2012, 05:21 PM
Favorite missions are the Assassination of William Johnson and John Pitcairn..

had no hard missions:p

UrDeviant1
11-23-2012, 05:23 PM
Yup, this mission took me a few tries before I found the "correct" route. I ended up taking the left path and killing all the guards, hanging as many guards from trees as I could and using corner kills. And then going back to take the right path where you can get up high above and to the side of the house where you can get on the roof without touching the ground. It was soooo satisfying. Chasing Lee was also a pain In the arse but eventually I did It.

Kfcrsh
11-23-2012, 05:30 PM
Yeah, my favorite had to be Johnson and Pitcairn, for hard missions, I don't really think there was one for me. I got 100% Synch on the game

CalgaryJay
11-23-2012, 05:30 PM
Ya if we're talking main story missions, Pitcairn's is probably my favourite too. As for hardest, since you're so early in the game still, I'll leave out names, but that first chase mission (complete with "no shoving anyone" optional objective) almost resulted in me having to buy a new controller the first few attempts.

And I'm quite jealous of how early you are in the game still. I wish I could time travel back to a point where I was about to experience a naval mission for the first time..

CalgaryJay
11-23-2012, 05:32 PM
Double post...

SleezeRocker
11-23-2012, 05:47 PM
Honestly my favorite missions was about all of CH4 simpy for the Native american music playing in the background.

Hardest missions I think was (well 2):
1. Trying to assassinate the Bombers on each ship. Was fairly hard since even if a guard faintly sees you, when you hide, he still stands and follows you when ever you lcimbing around the ship so had to restart -_-
2. In a privateer misison, trying to shoot all 3 Manowars weak spots with the swivel (sniper) cannon. took me a awhile to figure out that I should shoot main cannons at the very front of the shp :P

ps- This is sort off topic but I really like the music that plays during CH4 when doing the Treerunning and hunting tutotrials. Any knows where I can find that song 9or what is it called) so I can download. Would make yardwork a bit more interesting to get through haha

MasterAssasin84
11-23-2012, 05:54 PM
For me it would have to be getting rid of John Pitcairn because I just love the part were you have to cross the battlefield then just silently take him down !!

My least favourite would have be the Naval Missions Actualy, I just seem to get into them .

astron1nja
11-23-2012, 06:10 PM
Favorite missions are the naval ones in general. the hardest one to fully sync is that final chase mission to catch lee. i cannot complete that objective to stay within 50 feet no matter what i do

SleezeRocker
11-23-2012, 06:19 PM
Favorite missions are the naval ones in general. the hardest one to fully sync is that final chase mission to catch lee. i cannot complete that objective to stay within 50 feet no matter what i do

try running to left on the docks rather than run straightforawrd(right behind him) and then make a small detour on the Ship to your left when Lee makes a left corner turn. It made all the diffrence for me ;)

montagemik
11-23-2012, 06:32 PM
My favourite = The Spirit flight with Juno , not difficult but just unexpected & fun , though very short.
The most annoying = Conflict looms , took a few attempts to figure the right pattern of eliminations.

But the hardest = Winning nine men morris on homestead - (& No , i didn't use a pc internet game AI to beat the bartender) Board games aren't really my thing.

ProdiGurl
11-23-2012, 08:35 PM
Well I didn't synch the Johnson/negotiation mission.. missed one of them at the last minute - the Pitcairn mission's next & I saw some comments about it so I'm excited to start it next.
I am not looking forward to a chase mission - hopefully Connor's new mechanics won't make it as impossible as it normally would be w/ Ezio. :(

Rusty206
11-23-2012, 08:38 PM
lol my favorite is the whole game

the hardest misson for me for a weird reason is when your chasing Lee on the docks and in the ship, on the docks eveytime I run by the explosives I fly into space or on the ship I get stuck in a glitch

ProdiGurl
11-23-2012, 08:40 PM
For once I'd love a glitch to help us in a mission lol

psf22
11-23-2012, 08:53 PM

the hardest misson for me for a weird reason is when your chasing Lee on the docks and in the ship, on the docks eveytime I run by the explosives I fly into space or on the ship I get stuck in a glitch

Don't run past the explosive barrels then

montagemik
11-23-2012, 09:08 PM

The 1.02 patch supposedly 'dumbs' this chase down now -:rolleyes:. So should be easier than before.