PDA

View Full Version : Please! i can't change resolution in AC3 on Steam

ppk1.
11-23-2012, 04:51 PM
Hello, i just started ac3, but i dont have an Option for changing the Resolution, so i try change the resolution in file .ini, but no changes in game, thanks.

GuZZ33
11-23-2012, 04:56 PM
I had to go into the multiplayer menu to set up the single player, i don't quite know why they make you go into multiplayer to set up the graphics for the single player?.

McJobless
11-23-2012, 05:01 PM
I was in single player and the graphics options menu was there, with resolution. I'm not sure why you guys are not seeing this in the main menu.

GuZZ33
11-23-2012, 05:06 PM
I was in single player and the graphics options menu was there, with resolution. I'm not sure why you guys are not seeing this in the main menu.
I posted some screenshots to show, i recall you saying we have to play the desmond part or something like that and then the options become available?, what is that all about?, it's just a very odd way to set up the graphics.

ppk1.
11-23-2012, 05:08 PM
yeah, in the multi player the graphics i can change, but when i go to single player the resolution changes automatic to 1920x1080 ;s

McJobless
11-23-2012, 05:09 PM
Basically, Desmond and the Animus have two completely different graphic interface styles.

Desmond is real life, so his is minimalistic. The problem is the developers removed important options to try and make it minimal, instead of adding them in.

Haytham and Connor are in the Animus, which the main menu sort of resembles, and as such the full options menu is available.