PDA

View Full Version : Wolfpack Honor

E_Razor
11-23-2012, 04:25 PM
Just wondering if there are any people out there who actually do play Wolfpack as a team. and i don't mean with a clan, i mean a loan player going in to a standard Wolfpack session with three other ramdom players. so far the number of 'decent' players (by that i mean: they don't kill a traget you are locked on to unless the bonus score says to, actually takes notice of what the bonus score says, or can complete a sync kill correctly by waiting for everyone to lock on to a different target before sprinting over and aimlessly hacking about) i can count on one hand. the vast majority it seems just want to be the highest score of the game and / or have the most kills.
so to the players that feature the the latter part of the above FYI THE CLUE IS IN THE GAME NAME.. TEAM OBJECTIVES MEANS YOU PLAY AS A TEAM.

AntiChrist7
11-23-2012, 04:30 PM
ts a co-op mode, offcours you have to play it with a friend. what did you expect...

Anderslash
11-23-2012, 04:34 PM
I was coming here just to talk about this. I can't get past to sequence 8 or 10 because of freaking people speeding up to kil a target I'm already focusing. It's just disappointing.

OuTRigHT_PaiNFuL
11-23-2012, 04:37 PM
I would gladly play with a team if people weren't so ignorant.

I'll stick with solo/friends for now.

Panayam
11-23-2012, 06:29 PM
It's actually a pain in the *** to try and find decent people to play with, so for now I'm sticking to "Wolfsolo"

I'd love to find some people to play with, cause then I would even try with hardcore... but it is so hard to find someone who prefers sneakiness in Wolfpack.

IrosoMeyi
11-23-2012, 06:54 PM
Just wondering if there are any people out there who actually do play Wolfpack as a team. and i don't mean with a clan, i mean a loan player going in to a standard Wolfpack session with three other ramdom players. so far the number of 'decent' players (by that i mean: they don't kill a traget you are locked on to unless the bonus score says to, actually takes notice of what the bonus score says, or can complete a sync kill correctly by waiting for everyone to lock on to a different target before sprinting over and aimlessly hacking about) i can count on one hand. the vast majority it seems just want to be the highest score of the game and / or have the most kills.
so to the players that feature the the latter part of the above FYI THE CLUE IS IN THE GAME NAME.. TEAM OBJECTIVES MEANS YOU PLAY AS A TEAM.

Whats the point? Half the time there stupid noobs who run after the target and get 100 points when your building up 1k-800 There idiots so no i'll stick to solo. Me and many others have already bested Hardcore wolfpack alone.

Relicsbane
11-23-2012, 07:17 PM
I whole-heartedly agree with the poster. It is a complete pain and I too can count the number of people that I've played with that were good players. I've been trying to get the dark costumes and as of yet I've only managed one because the teams I get stuck with are, far more often than not, not even making it to seq 12 because all they do is run aimlessly stabbing for 100pts regardless of what the bonus/objectives say to do. *sigh*

Crumplecorn
11-23-2012, 08:30 PM
Just wondering if there are any people out there who actually do play Wolfpack as a team.Yep. They join teams and don't matchmake solo.

E_Razor
11-23-2012, 08:30 PM
Well if any of you want to team up, i have unlocked all the dark outfits (about half solo half with friends) my psn is E_Razor1666 just quote wolfpack honor in the friend rquest. it is nice to know there are sane people out there..
good hunting

papartusedmcrsk
11-23-2012, 09:53 PM
Mostly play solo. Sometimes with my friend. Tried doing a random and we made it to sequence six. SEQUENCE SIX!!!!

I went back to invite only.

DarknessRasm
11-23-2012, 10:00 PM
I know what you mean.... I've only unlocked 1 costume with a random team ( I believe it was the Lady Maveric ) and even then there was only me plus another player doing it right while other players were running and jumping from everywhere.
Ended up unlocking the rest of them by myself although I would really like to find some people to play as a true team instead of rushing to their pointless deaths in every team mode.

Leo_12521
11-23-2012, 10:24 PM
I played really much wolfpack last time but almost always solo and sometimes with friends. Its a good way to get much credits in a short amount of time and for leveling up its also not that bad. Difficult is best for that cuz its still ridiculously easy if you know how to do it and you can do it way faster than hardcore (my best: 12:40 almost 8min left, 53k (14k time bonus ^^), average 48-51k in about 13-16min -> about 14-16k xp + 400 credits without level up) though that isnt that hard either and well standard is just a joke and the bad thing is you dont even get much points for your time left there so dont think its worth playing at all and since thats the only one where you can search lobbies and play with randoms i can understand why nobody is playing it not even speaking of all the rage cuz of random noobs destroying your game there...