PDA

View Full Version : AC3 Guild recruits will not reach 100% sworn in .

MastaGengis
11-23-2012, 11:57 AM
I now have the patch and Connors hood is back along with the encyclopedia now lists all entries 3/3, for me that makes no difference, my game is stuck at 99.64% completion due to the fact one of my assassin recruits will not go above 90% in the DNA tracker despite being at 1100/1100xp and showing sworn in on my ps3 stats, the only place it is not showing is on the assassins network, I absolutely loved the game and worked passed multiple glitches and extremely long winded trading exercises, only to be left distraught by this final outcome. As much as this game is fantastic it is a real love hate basis that i find myself going through just to play this episode compared to all the others.

scooper121s
11-23-2012, 12:09 PM
I now have the patch and Connors hood is back along with the encyclopedia now lists all entries 3/3, for me that makes no difference, my game is stuck at 99.64% completion due to the fact one of my assassin recruits will not go above 90% in the DNA tracker despite being at 1100/1100xp and showing sworn in on my ps3 stats, the only place it is not showing is on the assassins network, I absolutely loved the game and worked passed multiple glitches and extremely long winded trading exercises, only to be left distraught by this final outcome. As much as this game is fantastic it is a real love hate basis that i find myself going through just to play this episode compared to all the others.
When I originally saw this thread I thought it was going to be about how assassin recruits were not loyal to the order :p, anywho, back on topic, try doing more contracts :)

Sickull
11-23-2012, 12:16 PM
Got the patch to still can't recruit a sixth assassin still can't finish homestead missions and Boston is still not indicated on my frontier map...

scooper121s
11-23-2012, 12:17 PM
Got the patch to still can't recruit a sixth assassin still can't finish homestead missions and Boston is still not indicated on my frontier map...
Explore the cities more

MastaGengis
11-23-2012, 12:19 PM
When I originally saw this thread I thought it was going to be about how assassin recruits were not loyal to the order :p, anywho, back on topic, try doing more contracts :)
I've done 193 contracts (O_o) its just not gonna happen !? I'll have to replay the whole game or throw the ps3 at the TV (*_~)

hurst8183
12-27-2012, 10:55 AM
If after completing all 84 liberation contracts you find you still have assassins that haven't achieved 100% (assassin rank). Keep calling in back up that uses that particular recruit, for eg 'dobby carter' use the LURE ability, this will earn them XP. Continue this until they get promoted to assassin.

Depending how well you spread out the missions throughout the game you might only need to do a couple of calls. I had Dobby at 81% and it took me about 10 - 15 calls before she gained assassin rank.

Hope this helps everyone.

Ps I dont think there is an achievment for using each ability twice, just use them until all your recruits are at 100%

*THIS IS TRIED AND TESTED*

Tyrhydion
05-20-2013, 05:06 PM
I don't get it. I have done all liberation missions, all conversations and I still have one assassin recruit at 90%, although he is Level 11 at 1100 xp. This issue is keeping me away from getting the Competionist achievement, only 10 points away. And all the love for this game is turning into hate.

So, given that I have a 90% assassin on level 11, how is calling him for backup actually supposed to help? I did this already 50 times and it didn't help.

If this is yet another glitch, which doesn't get patched, like the missing Templar in AC-1, I'm done with this series.

pacmanate
05-20-2013, 06:15 PM
I don't get it. I have done all liberation missions, all conversations and I still have one assassin recruit at 90%, although he is Level 11 at 1100 xp. This issue is keeping me away from getting the Competionist achievement, only 10 points away. And all the love for this game is turning into hate.

So, given that I have a 90% assassin on level 11, how is calling him for backup actually supposed to help? I did this already 50 times and it didn't help.

If this is yet another glitch, which doesn't get patched, like the missing Templar in AC-1, I'm done with this series.

Dude its just a glitch... you don't have to give up...

Tyrhydion
05-20-2013, 07:56 PM
Dude its just a glitch... you don't have to give up...

And why is this good news? :confused: So all the effort in vain for a stupid glitch, yet again......:nonchalance:

SuperStar_Sid
09-08-2013, 06:43 PM
you have to try again.god knows i have deleted almost 7-8 profiled with approximately 97%-99% sync even due to different glitches.Also make sure that you apply patch everytime before playing game.

Oleg l Kirrlov
09-08-2013, 06:52 PM
you have to try again.god knows i have deleted almost 7-8 profiled with approximately 97%-99% sync even due to different glitches.Also make sure that you apply patch everytime before playing game.
you realize that post was made a year ago?