PDA

View Full Version : Smoke Bombs?

deathdealer-7
11-23-2012, 08:15 AM
How do i avoid being killed or stunned when i throw a smoke bomb like everyione else does? people throw one ofter the other and im helpless. the whole enemy team just takes turns stunnin me. when i throw mine, i still die or get stunned. can someone give me a little insight on how these work?

BATISTABUS
11-23-2012, 08:38 AM
Throw it sooner, maybe? If you wait until the split second before you think you're about to get killed, it probably won't do the job.

deathdealer-7
11-23-2012, 08:52 AM
Throw it sooner, maybe? If you wait until the split second before you think you're about to get killed, it probably won't do the job.

the thing is, i have also thrown it TOO soon, ive been killed that way.

SoXFan231642
11-23-2012, 08:58 AM
the thing is, i have also thrown it TOO soon, ive been killed that way.

thats just good players taking advantage of you trying to trap them.
IMO the best way to counter a smoke bomb is wait for the fool to use it while im not in range.
Not calling you the fool, op. :p

cruzateu
11-23-2012, 09:25 AM
thats just good players taking advantage of you trying to trap them.
IMO the best way to counter a smoke bomb is wait for the fool to use it while im not in range.
Not calling you the fool, op. :p

Who said they are good players? -_-

You can throw smoke bomb, throw wipe, use animus shield, use decoy and you can bait their smoke out

SoXFan231642
11-23-2012, 09:27 AM
^
when you hit a good player with a knife he doesnt throw his smoke until you approach.
most people drop it the second they get hit.
its also fun to halfway sprint to them so they think you are advancing, then laugh when they throw it that way too.