PDA

View Full Version : Boston Liberation Missions Still Not Showing?

sand_anne
11-23-2012, 04:43 AM
I am so glad the patch has released! My assassination missions are FINALLY showing when I talk to the contact in Boston. But I still don't have icons for the remaining liberation missions.....wasn't this suuposed to be fixed in the patch? Am I just supposed to wander around and randomly find them?? Please help!

Also, my DNA tracker still tells me I haven't gotten Stephane Chapeau as an assassin yet I can send him on missions?

The side missions are half the fun! Anyone have any idea if these things were supposed to be fixed by the patch?

sand_anne
11-23-2012, 04:44 AM
Playing on the 360 if that helps.

sand_anne
11-23-2012, 04:10 PM
Does no one else have this issue? I need more assassins! Please help!!

MasterAssasin84
11-23-2012, 04:53 PM
I have noticed that some of the Liberation missions choose prop up on the map when they feel like it , New York in Particular ,mi Actualy ended up stumbling upon them and on and on that note I am playing on the 360 so it ain't just you lol.

ProdiGurl
11-23-2012, 04:59 PM
I have 3 or 4 from Boston - my last Liberation in the N. District didn't show up but someone helped with info to find the guy still in stockades in a red square (heavily guarded) - so when I did that, it liberated that last district.
Now my only problem is that in a Tavern in Central Bosten there's a Liberation Contract link to talk to someone - I go to the Tavern & this lady lights up blue in my eagle vision, but she doesn't talk - she just shoves me & there's nothing to do w/ her. I wanted to beat her silly for shoving me but I can't lol.
I don't know what to do about that contract thing.

UrDeviant1
11-23-2012, 05:01 PM
This happened to me. I just searched the general area for signs of a mission ie, a guard next to a man on a horse, children standing near a food stall etc.

sand_anne
11-24-2012, 06:28 AM
I'm glad it's not just me! I don't understand why this wasn't fixed in the patch. So the basic answer is that it's still glitched and I have to wander & hope I run into them? Boo :(

I also have the liberation contract symbols in Boston with no one there. Ones in a pub but when I go in I can't talk to anyone. I can only play games. I'm super bummed! I need those assassins but don't want to waste all the rime wandering around. That's no fun! Please fix this issue ubisoft!!!

scooper121s
11-24-2012, 09:27 AM
Its ubisoft telling you to explore more, for the last couple of liberation missions in each district I had to come across them at random

ProdiGurl
11-24-2012, 12:17 PM
I'm glad it's not just me! I don't understand why this wasn't fixed in the patch. So the basic answer is that it's still glitched and I have to wander & hope I run into them? Boo :(

I also have the liberation contract symbols in Boston with no one there. Ones in a pub but when I go in I can't talk to anyone. I can only play games. I'm super bummed! I need those assassins but don't want to waste all the rime wandering around. That's no fun! Please fix this issue ubisoft!!!

I don't think the Contract people in the pubs show up until an area's fully Liberated. (at least it didn't for me/ Xbox).
In my case, it's showing that all of Boston is Liberated but there's still one contract symbol in the Central district where there's nobody to talk to. The only person that lights up a different color in Eagle vision just shoves me when I go near her. ???
I'm assuming something will click as I do more in the game?

sand_anne
11-28-2012, 04:39 AM
I did have to wander around. It was harder to do after having to come back. They are all in the same general area but after leaving Boston & coming back way later it was super hard to remember where that was.

D.I.D.
11-28-2012, 05:27 AM
Until you've fulfilled the missions, the liberation contact will only talk to you once to remind you to get out there and finish the job(s). His/her symbol will still be on the map (symbol only, no white or black background shape).

Some requirements don't have a map symbol, partly because finding the tasks IS the task. For example, you have to put down three rabid dogs in the part of New York affected by the Great Fire; if the game showed you where the dogs were, there'd be no challenge there at all. It's a shame that the contact can't be used to make this more clear though, rather than enigmatically going silent (especially when Rebecca will restart her conversation to infinity when you're just trying to press B to open your emails!).

LaundryABSS
12-02-2012, 05:39 AM
My map of Boston shows that all areas are "liberated" but I still have 4 symbols that are liberation contracts but they are not highlighted. What am I supposed to do?

psf22
12-02-2012, 07:07 AM
My map of Boston shows that all areas are "liberated" but I still have 4 symbols that are liberation contracts but they are not highlighted. What am I supposed to do?

You can engage in conversations in the taverns when you go to the Icons.

Praetor Weaver
01-13-2013, 10:40 PM

I have this same issue,but sometimes it appears on other pubs as well.But only the middle "Liberation Contract" Icon won't disappear.Sometimes it spawns a conversation with my Assassins.