PDA

View Full Version : Homestead mission on pc version-help!

Sandrunner15
11-23-2012, 04:31 AM
I have the pc version of ac3 and have a large problem on the 3rd godfrey and tery mission . In this one you have to break up a fight, but the game gives you a weird interface and has no explanation on how to use it. I have been trying to figure it out for a long time but with no success. Does anybody know how to do this mission?

DKBM
11-23-2012, 05:04 PM
I dont know the controls for PC but the idea of the mini game was to stay infront of the coloured line, slowly pushing them back and keeping them away from the centre

ace3001
11-23-2012, 07:04 PM
Use A and D to move the left side one, and Left and Right arrow keys to move the right side one. Push them to the sides slowly (be slow enough to keep the indicators in the green) until you get to the very outer edges. Kinda hard to explain, really. :/

Sandrunner15
11-24-2012, 08:28 PM
Use A and D to move the left side one, and Left and Right arrow keys to move the right side one. Push them to the sides slowly (be slow enough to keep the indicators in the green) until you get to the very outer edges. Kinda hard to explain, really. :/
It might be bugged then, because there is no green indicator- just a white line with the arrow keys and the wasd keys on it. There is also a very small arrow pointing either left or right on each set of keys

vandorn85
05-11-2013, 10:42 PM
I have this too.... have you been able to overcome it?

seb_d51
05-17-2013, 04:43 PM
Hi ! same problem, no colours appearing, anyone playing on pc knows what to do ?

seb_d51
05-17-2013, 05:07 PM
Problem solved. look at a video even for console game, there is a color mark that moves very slowly. the small indicators we have on pc only give direction. we have no idea of how good we are doing it. just move very slowly, if it tell you to go back go back the whole way and start it over. I tried it it finally worked...