PDA

View Full Version : Best game I ever played but one game killing factor for multiplayer.

Dirtyhonkie
11-23-2012, 02:47 AM
I have been playing Creed online since Brotherhood and in my opinion it's an amazing type of pvp concept because everything else I have played is either a shooter like cod or battlefield, an memo type like Warcraft , or a Madden or wrestling or mortal kombat type game. I think the Creed online experience is brilliant. It's the only game of its kind and a completely different type of pvp game. This is probably my favorite online game franchise at this time and maybe ever.

But here's the problem I cannot play the game modes that I enjoy most. Just picked my favorite game preference which is team objective manhunt. I have always enjoyed playing with my friends and all of us hiding together and stun locking the players that are to goofy to hit the respawn command and starting in a safe place :-)

So a this evening I started playing multiplayer . I set the filter for team objectives and manhunt. It put me in artifact assault, so I played artifact assault because I figured I would play anyway and maybe next game may have been manhunt. After game ended I went to vote for next map and a manhunt was not even available, only two art assaults and a domination.

This actually makes me fearful for this games success on its multi player aspect. There's nothing wrong with these other games but I just don't have as much enjoyment out of the other game types such as manhunt,wanted, and simple death match.

What if a call of duty game only had mixed game modes, like capture the flag, head quarters mode, ground war, ect. What if you could not play team death match every game on CoD. It would be an huge epic fail boat. This is my favorite game franchise ever, but I think this game would be more successful if it was set up more like the 2 previous pvp Creeds. I really hope this is not certain death for a good pvp population for this game. If I had to play cap the flag on CoD as part of the game rotation every other game I wouldent purchase it. Man hunt and wanted I believe are a huge reason that brotherhood and revelation were successful for pvp multi player. I really hope this will be evaluated by Ubi before a mass exodus of the population happens because this is one of the most amazing games I have ever played.

SeeknDestroy1318
11-23-2012, 02:55 AM
While i agree with your premise, I think the fluidity of changing team mode games is pretty much the only thing keeping the matchmaking going. Sadly if they isolated the groups into those separate pools then matchmaking would probably take forever and never accomplish anything. Who knows maybe im wrong and that's just a cop out. It would probably help players if they could actually see the number of active players in any game mode instead of high, medium, low activity.

DannyStrong
11-23-2012, 02:58 AM
acb had a different lobby for each game mode. It seems more ideal. but it split the community into a half dozen mini communities.. A lot of times you had to wait a good 10 minutes to find a game.

in acr they changed it. the issue went away... I consider it to be a minor annoyance when looking at the fact that games can always be found in under a minute.

Dirtyhonkie
11-23-2012, 03:04 AM
While i agree with your premise, I think the fluidity of changing team mode games is pretty much the only thing keeping the matchmaking going. Sadly if they isolated the groups into those separate pools then matchmaking would probably take forever and never accomplish anything. Who knows maybe im wrong and that's just a cop out. It would probably help players if they could actually see the number of active players in any game mode instead of high, medium, low activity.

I see what your saying about grouping people for games but what I saw it didn't even have a manhunt that could be voted for in between games. People love manhunt! :-) And I wouldnt even expect it every time but two games in a row it didn't offer a manhunt to vote for and that's what my filter was set for. :(