PDA

View Full Version : Patriots into Redcoats

ewok11699
11-23-2012, 02:19 AM
I have recently finished the game and noticed that the only soliders i can kill are patriots. I want to know if any of you gyuys want a animus hack or an options to turn Patriots into Redcoats and vice versa.

montagemik
11-23-2012, 02:34 AM
Do you have a problem with killing patriots - after seeing how connor is treated ?? .........i'm just curious .

Redcoats get their comeuppance - seems only fitting Patriots should get theirs too. leave it as is Connor stayed his hand long enough - let him rip some native justice.:cool:

Assassin_M
11-23-2012, 02:59 AM
I had a very hard time killing Red Coats, because they were wearing red and red is a color on the flag of my country so It was very hard for me:(

So Thank You Ubisoft for giving me Blue Patriots..:)

montagemik
11-23-2012, 03:04 AM
I was very much on the side of connor's people throughout the story.

Assassin_M
11-23-2012, 03:11 AM
I was very much on the side of connor's people throughout the story.
You`d have to be a sick bastard if you were on anyone else`s side through out the story..

Baked_Cookies
11-23-2012, 03:14 AM
Who cares what side they were on red coats or patriots Connor didnt side with either fully

jamgamerforever
11-23-2012, 03:16 AM
At that point in the game, I was more than happy to kill me some "Patriots".

montagemik
11-23-2012, 03:18 AM
During an epilogue mission (without spoiling the story) - i felt the need to shoot the 'SALESMAN' at the docks in the head with the bow..... What he was selling were not his to sell .
(it was worth a desync warning) & from the cutscene i think connor agreed .

Assassin_M
11-23-2012, 03:21 AM
During an epilogue mission (without spoiling the story) - i felt the need to shoot the 'SALESMAN' at the docks in the head with the bow..... What he was selling were not his to sell .
(it was worth a desync warning) & from the cutscene i think connor agreed .
Seeds for another game..

wink wink nudge nudge

montagemik
11-23-2012, 03:24 AM
Seeds for another game..

wink wink nudge nudge

Well we do get Lincoln's Sword - could be a hint . Maybe a Hunter as the next Assassin , who knows.

Assassin_M
11-23-2012, 03:26 AM
Well we do get Lincoln's Sword - could be a hint . Maybe a Hunter as the next Assassin , who knows.
Hints do not usually work in AC games..

We`re always wrong in any hint we take from the games xD

scooper121s
11-23-2012, 05:27 AM
Hints do not usually work in AC games..

We`re always wrong in any hint we take from the games xD
Way off, I read a few of the earlier threads, and people thought AC2 was going to be set in japan XD totaly diffrent from renaissance italy XD

Assassin_M
11-23-2012, 05:28 AM
Way off, I read a few of the earlier threads, and people thought AC2 was going to be set in japan XD totaly diffrent from renaissance italy XD
I know xD

I bet the Mods were laughing at our ridiculous guesses..

scooper121s
11-23-2012, 05:34 AM
I know xD

I bet the Mods were laughing at our ridiculous guesses..
I bet in the next ac cycle (Like the desmond cycle) people will be thinking japan again

theboy9
11-23-2012, 10:58 AM
**** that , I'm norwegian , lets kill em alll!!!!!

pacmanate
11-23-2012, 03:11 PM
At OP, kill your ****ING ancestors. go one, tomahawk them in the GROIN and feel good about. Then LICK your tv.

Sickull
11-23-2012, 04:36 PM
If you liberated all the forts in the game there is one red coat who keeps spawning at the fort closest to NY in the frontier (I think) he'll be hammering some nails into the fort I guess he didn't get the memo, you're gonna have to be quick to kill him because the moment you see him he will be swarmed by patriots.