PDA

View Full Version : Fast Travel Not showing.....

Rogue Agent 035
11-22-2012, 11:57 PM
I'm opening up the frontier map, an have found all the fast trave/general store location in Lex, Concord, An the indian village (Can spell that long tribal name :o) anyway, I've found the genal store in Manmouth as well an figured the FT spot would be in the back as it was in Lexington an Concord, but not matter how many time I circle the store, the FT spot never pops up, I even went as far as circling 300 yrds an still nothing. I see the harbormaster in Manmouth, but no FT..... What gives?

Gianavel
11-23-2012, 12:10 AM
There's supposed to be one in down there (I've even received the message indicating that I've found it), but it doesn't seem to come up for most people. It's not a big deal, since your can FT to the Harbormaster and he's just a short distance away.

I found the one in Lexington, as well, and it appeared on my map, but the next time I played it was gone. I found that odd.

Rogue Agent 035
11-23-2012, 12:49 AM
There's supposed to be one in down there (I've even received the message indicating that I've found it), but it doesn't seem to come up for most people. It's not a big deal, since your can FT to the Harbormaster and he's just a short distance away.

I found the one in Lexington, as well, and it appeared on my map, but the next time I played it was gone. I found that odd.

Yeah, I just found the ones in lex an concord on my 2nd run through as I was too pre-occupied on the first with those darn constraints an got so frustrated I gave up tryin fer full 100% sync after seq 10 an just finished the story. Now I'm attemptin to do everythang I missed.