PDA

View Full Version : Assassins creed 3 sequel idea

ste7o
11-22-2012, 06:21 PM
Sequel to assassins creed 3 similar to the way assassins creed brotherhood was a sequel for assassins creed 2, set in caribbean in late 1700's and early 1800's. The game could expand upon the naval warfare; allowing free roaming, the ability to captain your own fleet and also expanding the crafting/economy gameplay.

kidterrorxx45
11-24-2012, 05:56 AM
that could be a dangerous idea because if you think about it it could be a repeat of revelations to the brotherhood game. it was ok but it just felt the same as the other games. and also i dont know how they are going to keep with connor if desmond is dead unless they did it with his father, but i doubt they are going to do that. they could go with a new person and possibly go with shao jun a ninja assassin who was tied with ezio. if u dont know who shao jun is then just "Assassins creed embers" it on you tube it should be there. so yeah im acually a curious on how they are gonig to continue the series. i just hope they dont f@#* up with it

ZER0_F0XTROT
11-25-2012, 01:00 AM
I like this idea a lot actually and I don't see why you would call it dangerous. I for one love Connor and this time period in general so I would love to see this. Great idea OP!