PDA

View Full Version : New Patch Didn't Fix Everything

Lord-Geonik
11-22-2012, 06:18 PM
Well I just downloaded the new patch, I hapilly saw the hood back up and I said to my self alright they did it... I went back to the homestead equiped the Royal Muscet went back out and there it is again the bug with the pitcairn-putnam pistol equiping itself ... Then I went to my logbook see if the Homestead quest dissapeared. NOTICE: I compleeted the quest got the trophy but the quest from the logbook would not vanish in order for me to receive the memento in the manor... Unfortunatelly the quest states i got all entries and the logbook got updated in the manor, but the quest will not vanish from the logbook. I thought those things would be fixed in the new patch or not ?

MasterAssasin84
11-22-2012, 06:37 PM
Is this effecting PS3 and XBOX users ?, because i downloaded the patch yesterday but didnt play it long enough to see the fixes or benefits ?

Lord-Geonik
11-22-2012, 06:44 PM
I only know about PS3 so I can't tell you about Xbox ...

GolfPro72
11-22-2012, 08:35 PM
I can tell you that the XBOX patch didn't fix the 3/3 Farmers issue for Encyclopedia of Common Man, and I didn't notice that Connors' hood was up. I still have map icon issues as well. So far as I can tell, it's resolved nothing. Certainly not any of my issues.

Rubberducky186
11-22-2012, 08:45 PM
did it fix the convoy is still attacked bug?

AT ONE SIR
11-22-2012, 09:14 PM
Hood controversy aside, I was frustrated with the patch at first but it did fix some things for me. The thing is, you have to DO SOMETHING to get the things fixed, like scanning more people to get encyclopedia, etc.

What I don't get is how my Aquila upgrade is at 2% when I bought ALL upgrades. It's not like I can re-do those purchases. They are bought, and that's it.

I am also NOT going to re-do things just to get 100% perfect on all optional objectives like "don't take damage" or "don't get burned by fire" and those things. That would not be fun.

Other than that, still the best game I ever played.

KiRiASU81
11-22-2012, 09:23 PM
The HUD still can't be disabled completely, means the money symbol is always visible, which is gamebreaking for me. It kills the game's atmosphere and immersion. I have reported this issue several times via the service center's ask a question function, but Ubischrott doesn't even listen to customer's complaints.

reddragonhrcro
11-22-2012, 09:34 PM
Well it fixed some things,i noticed there are new kill moves and i can pull double assassinations on foot now(only could do it when doing death from above before)

Josegtx13
11-22-2012, 09:47 PM
Well it fixed some things,i noticed there are new kill moves and i can pull double assassinations on foot now(only could do it when doing death from above before)

I have not noticed any new kill animations, and the double assassinations on the ground we're already in the game before the patch. All you need to do was hold RT (Xbox) and press X (Xbox) near two enemies, and Connor would perform a double assassination.

Lord-Geonik
11-22-2012, 09:51 PM
Hood controversy aside, I was frustrated with the patch at first but it did fix some things for me. The thing is, you have to DO SOMETHING to get the things fixed, like scanning more people to get encyclopedia, etc. My encyclopedia has all entries... i even tried to scan them again but they say they are already scaned... My log is updated too so i don't know what to do ...

StUbbZ24
11-22-2012, 09:51 PM
There's just no pleasing you people. Of course one patch isn't going to fix everything.

Lord-Geonik
11-22-2012, 09:53 PM
Nah the problem is that they said that they would fix those isues in this patch ... I don't care if it is going to be fixed now or in a month , the thing is that they tried to fix it and they failed ...

Baked_Cookies
11-22-2012, 10:00 PM
Honestly everyone cant expect this patch to completely fix everything wrong. There is still a bunch to fix so I am sure there will be more patches that we will have to wait for while they finally figure out what the hell is up with all these little kinks in the game. Hopefully its soon though because there is different stuff I see through out playing such as different missions that have been broken or wont appear or disappear. I still have liberation contracts all over NY but I beat them all stuff like that strikes me as stupid.

stee6969
11-22-2012, 10:24 PM
No, I'm still stuck on my ledger pages with only the X button working - I can't even remember where I am in the game, it's been so long! I've only completed 19% of the game (that is to say, done nuffin') and I'm permanently stuck on the ledger page with lumber as my only option to purchase. After waiting for 4 days for this update, my frustrations with this game continue. It would okay if I could just by-pass this part at this time, return to my game and wait for future fixes but no other button works and I can't return. My only hope is a premium rate 0871 number or deleting my saved game and starting over again. A big ubisoft FAIL from me!

OKMAN_
11-22-2012, 10:34 PM
same here. Farmers scanned 3/3 and no trophy. I already scanned all activities so what should I do now?

Nightmare8767
11-22-2012, 10:58 PM
Well, I noticed the patch added 2 new animations for Connor when swapping models and fixed the Tomahawk animation when unfolding it.

I also noticed that now the Press * Button to skip is always visible, which should be fixed (ironically).

GolfPro72
11-22-2012, 11:32 PM
There's just no pleasing you people. Of course one patch isn't going to fix everything.

We don't expect that. We do however expect it to fix issues that are mentioned in the release notes, and issues with the Encyclopedia of Common Man are listed in there. However the issue isn't fixed.

I'm also assuming that you were unaffected by any glitches?

kudos17
11-23-2012, 01:03 AM
I also noticed that now the Press * Button to skip is always visible

Wow, is it really? How annoying.

Does anyone know if they fixed the whole self-equipping pistol issue on the 360 yet? I've yet to play since the patch came out.