PDA

View Full Version : Assassin's Creed 3 PC

AnirudhGoyal97
11-22-2012, 06:05 PM
Can anyone tell me release date of Assassins Creed 3 in India? I have pre-ordered it from flipkart.com. I can't wait to play the game.

iNvid22
11-22-2012, 06:12 PM
Today or tomorrow i think. Probably best to ask flipkart if they have stock and when they'll be delivering though

leo_assassin93
11-23-2012, 04:22 PM
Today or tomorrow i think. Probably best to ask flipkart if they have stock and when they'll be delivering though
A week ago, flipkart showed the release date as November 23, 2012. Then about 3 days ago they have changed it to LATE NOVEMBER!! Anytime this week...been waiting since February. A few days more won't do any harm though the wait is darn hard :(

Flanar1
11-24-2012, 06:26 AM
I have been waiting for it too. It seems to be released everywhere else in the world.

leo_assassin93
11-24-2012, 11:16 AM
Dear Customer,

Greetings from Flipkart!

We wanted to keep you updated on the status of your pre-order for the game "Assassin's Creed III (Standard Edition) - Games - PC (Pre Order Now and Get Exclusive In-game Contents along with Captain of the Aquila DLC pack )".

We?re yet to receive the game hence there is going to be a slight delay in shipping it to you. Please be assured, we will make all the necessary arrangements to have this shipped out to you on priority, once we receive the stock.

Since we will be shipping your game from Mumbai you should receive it within 1-4 business days from the day of shipping.

Regards,
Nisha Patil
Flipkart Customer Support

shubhs
11-24-2012, 06:42 PM
Same with me.
They keep telling that they have not yet received the copy of the game.

AjinkyaParuleka
11-24-2012, 09:00 PM
Dear Customer,

Greetings from Flipkart!

We wanted to keep you updated on the status of your pre-order for the game "Assassin's Creed III (Standard Edition) - Games - PC (Pre Order Now and Get Exclusive In-game Contents along with Captain of the Aquila DLC pack )".

We?re yet to receive the game hence there is going to be a slight delay in shipping it to you. Please be assured, we will make all the necessary arrangements to have this shipped out to you on priority, once we receive the stock.

Since we will be shipping your game from Mumbai you should receive it within 1-4 business days from the day of shipping.

Regards,
Nisha Patil
Flipkart Customer Support
Does that means Mumbai customers will get it faster?

leo_assassin93
11-25-2012, 04:50 AM
probably since they mentioned they are shipping it from Mumbai..
On ebay.in, a pre order AC3 seller said that shipping will begin on November 29.

Agent-Falcon
11-25-2012, 05:00 PM
they are saying that they will probably get the stock on wednesday ,i.e., 28th november!!
F**K u flipkart

shubhs
11-25-2012, 07:54 PM
There seems to be a problem with the release of the game in INDIA and not with flipkart.
I also checked out shopping.indiatimes.com which mentioned it out of stock.
Simillarly some other sites were also unable to ship

AjinkyaParuleka
11-25-2012, 08:14 PM
No point in blaming them,something might be the problem(someone stole trucks???lolol).I have asked the question to ubisoft themselves,waiting for an answ now.

leo_assassin93
11-26-2012, 08:06 AM
I called up e -xpress games and they told me that AC3 Pc is releasing tomorrow!!! hope they weren't bluffing: )

AjinkyaParuleka
11-26-2012, 09:42 AM
I called up e -xpress games and they told me that AC3 Pc is releasing tomorrow!!! hope they weren't bluffing: )
whaaaaaaaaaaat u gotta be kidding me,I so happy.

leo_assassin93
11-26-2012, 12:48 PM
All right my fellow Assassins ad Templars, Flipkart is gonna ship Assassins Creed 3 tonight!!!! vittoria agli assassini!!!!!

AjinkyaParuleka
11-26-2012, 02:30 PM
wait wait,tonight you mean we get it today?(26/11 same day as de terror day)or they are gonna receive the copies?

leo_assassin93
11-26-2012, 02:32 PM
they ship it tonight which means we will receive AC3 in the next 2-3 days :)

AjinkyaParuleka
11-26-2012, 02:34 PM
yeah!!just noticed,they removed the offer so tomorrows the release date but i still want to know why it was delayed.

Flanar1
11-27-2012, 04:29 AM
Apparently, the shipment that was supposed to deliver the item to the companies was delayed. So they didnt have any stock.
It's ubisoft's distributor's fault, not flipkart's

TobuCruel
11-27-2012, 10:43 AM
I contacted game4U(the site from where I pre ordered AC3).They said that they are shipping it today .It will reach me the day after tomorrow .Just a wait of 2 days

AjinkyaParuleka
11-27-2012, 12:49 PM
Now just some waiting,I havn't got an expected delivery date from flipkart,still needs to reach to Borivali Hub :I.

Dude_Cripple
11-27-2012, 12:53 PM
Okay, so I just got my game, but newbie question. My cdrom is acting up and I was wondering if there was any way I could redeem my key online for a digital download? :V

Light9213
11-27-2012, 02:33 PM
try using the key in steam for digital download i asked flipkart when my order will be arriving they sent some key to activate in steam...... and one more question is the steam muliplayer problem fixed? or is multiplayer still in limited more?

edit: i tried to activate the code they sent me and steam says its invalid .... its really funny.....

AjinkyaParuleka
11-27-2012, 04:01 PM
wait wait,flipkart sent you the codes already?o.O
Edit:NVM got the codes gonna try them out.

Light9213
11-27-2012, 05:21 PM
wait wait,flipkart sent you the codes already?o.O
Edit:NVM got the codes gonna try them out.
does it work in steam and one more question is flipkart still showing "will be shipped once released"? ordered the game some six months back and yet to recieve confirmation for shipment , flipkart is just not what it used to be

AjinkyaParuleka
11-27-2012, 05:48 PM
No,it says invalid and I have recieved confirmation for shipment..maybe we need the game to activate the dlcs.

Flanar1
11-27-2012, 06:02 PM
does it work in steam and one more question is flipkart still showing "will be shipped once released"? ordered the game some six months back and yet to recieve confirmation for shipment , flipkart is just not what it used to be

They got the stock today and slowly delivering the CDs. It might be already shipped but the information might not have been updated. You will get it by 30th. eBay will START shipping from 30th. So flipkart is the best option we have here

Dude_Cripple
11-27-2012, 06:14 PM
Yes, I got my physical CD as well as the DLC key but none of them can be activated on steam. I am now gonna get an external CDRom and install and then try activating on steam. :(

Light9213
11-27-2012, 07:06 PM
They got the stock today and slowly delivering the CDs. It might be already shipped but the information might not have been updated. You will get it by 30th. eBay will START shipping from 30th. So flipkart is the best option we have here
thank you for the info ...but looks like something new has happened their webpage for pc version now reads out of stock .. it just hope that they might have not updated their shipping information ....

edit : looks like i got my shipping confirmation on my mail november 30 , i hope to see all u guys in multiplayer and also have fun playing the single player its going to be one hell of a ride....

AjinkyaParuleka
11-27-2012, 07:22 PM
GrimGhost13,you got the dlc codes working?

Light9213
11-27-2012, 07:32 PM
dlc code will be most probably i think you will need to enter it in extras menu ingame because last time i got revelations i dint know where to enter the dlc code for the doctor mp character and found it was to be entered through the extras menu in game after a month.....

Flanar1
11-28-2012, 10:02 AM
thank you for the info ...but looks like something new has happened their webpage for pc version now reads out of stock .. it just hope that they might have not updated their shipping information ....

edit : looks like i got my shipping confirmation on my mail november 30 , i hope to see all u guys in multiplayer and also have fun playing the single player its going to be one hell of a ride....
Yea, I think miy copy will be delivered by tomorrow or 30th.

Light9213
11-29-2012, 05:12 PM
got it today but can only connect to wolfpack sessions in mulltiplayer .. it shows trying to connect to 30 session but it dosent even connect to one pvp session..

AjinkyaParuleka
11-29-2012, 07:20 PM
Lies Grim,it hasn't reached Borivale hub yet,btw where you live?

Flanar1
11-30-2012, 02:54 AM
I got my copy too yesterday morning. Havent tried MP yet.
And you activate the Red Coat DLC pack inside the game, not on steam as mentioned by flipkart.

AjinkyaParuleka
11-30-2012, 02:40 PM
Got my Copy today evening.Also got the email about the Red Coat dlc :)) Meet you guys ingame.