PDA

View Full Version : The skip buttons duing cutscenes are annoying, how to disable them?

tonerton
11-22-2012, 04:47 PM
I'm loving the game so far, but the only problem is that during a cutscene, there's the press E or B button to skip, why can't they just let the icon appear if the player chooses to skip it instead of putting the option directly during cinematics..PLS UBISOFT PLS MAKE A PATCH THAT WOULD FIX THIS..THE SKIP BUTTON BREAKS THE IMMERSION IN THE CINEMATIC SECTION...it's better to press b if the player wants to skip it, the press B or Press E during cutscenes is really distracting

SixKeys
11-22-2012, 05:49 PM
I agree, it is immersion-breaking. It should only be there during replays, or just move the prompt to the main menu like in past games.

tonerton
11-22-2012, 09:19 PM
Yep. Although there's a way for you to do it, but you need not to install the 2nd patch.... But by doing so, you won't be getting directx11 graphics, only directx10, so ive noticed. The second patch makes the game much more smoother and keeps the model of characters colors vibrant, the surroundings look better too because of directx11..BUT SADLY, the cutscenes were thwarted with the SKIP button forever..I REALLY DON'T understand why ubisoft change that part..it's really ANNOYING as heck..why ubisoft? can't we just see the cinematics without that stupid "SKIP" ?

tonerton
11-22-2012, 09:24 PM
PLS COMMENT BELOW GUYS IF YOU FIND A WAY TO DISABLE THE SKIP CUTSCENES...UBISOFT I HOPE YOU HERE THIS ONE OUT...PLS REMOVE THE "SKIP" button during cutscenes..it just stays there every time.