PDA

View Full Version : Now they've cancled my order!!!

mjagg07
11-22-2012, 04:27 PM
Okay, so I get an email form Ubisoft today, saying that they have canceled my order for AC3 per my request. I never made any such request. I paid for this game back in August, and I have the invoice showing that. I never get the download link on the release date, so I submit a ticket to the joke of a support page. No one will contact me about this and now they tell me they canceled my order per my request, and haven't said anything about refunding my money. What kind of a joke is this??? I can't get any answers from anyone and frankly I'm pissed off!!! I don't know what to do here. Does anyone have any ideas at all?

wardigiman
11-22-2012, 04:37 PM
Where are the moderators now eh? We won't get angry if you help us you know...

Dellers
11-22-2012, 05:03 PM
The same thing happened to me a couple of weeks back. Ended up buying the Digital Deluxe on Steam instead. Not that bad, 'cause now I'll get all the DLC's as well.

mjagg07
11-22-2012, 06:21 PM
Well I'm thinking of going that way too...once I'm sure that Ubisoft has refunded my money...I don't know if this is a mistake or if Ubisoft is just run by a bunch of incompetent morons or what....no one will get back to me about it...so I don't know what to think or do...all I'm asking for is some communications...a little customer support....I don't understand why this is so difficult....

mjagg07
11-22-2012, 06:24 PM
I was supposed to get this game at the $64.99 for the deluxe edition since I pre ordered...if I have to go to steam and pay the full price just because Ubisoft can't keep their stuff straight, I'm gonna be even more ticked off....