PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed III Deluxe Edition

fahrengeit7
11-22-2012, 03:33 PM
Help please! Bought recently before the order in Steam Assassins Creed III Deluxe Edition, activated in your Uplay, starting and at once throws out not a known mistake.Checked even on integrity of files and pumped over, helps that. Reinstalled Uplay too most

fahrengeit7
11-26-2012, 03:34 AM
Help PLS

Black_Widow9
11-26-2012, 05:25 AM
Hello and welcome to the Forums :D
I'm a little unclear as to what message Uplay gave you when you tried to play. Where did you download the Uplay Launcher from?
Thanks

fahrengeit7
11-27-2012, 01:46 AM
Hello and welcome to the Forums :D
I'm a little unclear as to what message Uplay gave you when you tried to play. Where did you download the Uplay Launcher from?
Thanks

Hello. I start game through Steam, activated game in Uplay, I press to play and throws out (not a known mistake)

fahrengeit7
11-27-2012, 01:48 AM
now game is activated for a long time, I press to play and the same problem

RICHfang
11-27-2012, 04:52 AM
Люди помогите!!! Сделал предзаказ Делюкс версии на сайте Турбодома игра установилась все хорошо работает!!! А вот содержимое этой версии ну там костюмы всякие это все где посмотреть то??? Кто знает?: С ума:

fahrengeit7
11-27-2012, 11:43 AM
Люди помогите!!! Сделал предзаказ Делюкс версии на сайте Турбодома игра установилась все хорошо работает!!! А вот содержимое этой версии ну там костюмы всякие это все где посмотреть то??? Кто знает?: С ума:
Я сам не знаю, у меня даже игра не запускается -__________-

fahrengeit7
11-27-2012, 11:45 AM
Хоть у тебя работает, а то у меня из знакомых обычная версия, я уж подумал что это делюкс издание не работает.Я вопще в шоке не стим не юбисовтовцы не отвечаают уже 5 дней.

fahrengeit7
11-29-2012, 01:59 PM
Everything became normal, all this was from for Windows 8. At whom the same problems help though of. Uplay is bad with it works or drives.

fahrengeit7
11-29-2012, 01:59 PM
В игре погасить код нажми , у меня все получилось.Удачной игры.....