PDA

View Full Version : Looks Like Oleg Has Picked Up Capitalism

sfbaytf
03-04-2004, 08:54 AM
Very quickly. In all honesty as much as I'm disappointed there is no US/British/Pacific campaign in AEP and I'll have to shell out more $$$ to get what I want, I'll look at the bright side and say that if I have to pay ceasar at least ceasar puts out some purty looking products.

sfbaytf
03-04-2004, 08:54 AM
Very quickly. In all honesty as much as I'm disappointed there is no US/British/Pacific campaign in AEP and I'll have to shell out more $$$ to get what I want, I'll look at the bright side and say that if I have to pay ceasar at least ceasar puts out some purty looking products.

p1ngu666
03-04-2004, 08:57 AM
ceasar?
thats dog food init?

http://www.pingu666.modded.me.uk/mysig3.jpg

BaldieJr
03-04-2004, 08:59 AM
Although the thought of splitting content between two products leaves me irritated, I've decided to hold off my ranting untill I have BoE installed. If it turns out to be as good as I suspect, I don't think I'll be whining.

Can't wait to campaign in the P38L :)

Signature:
Note: you may include UBBCodeâ™, UBBCodeâ™ Images and HTML in your signature. However, if the forum you are posting to does not allow these codes, your signature will not display as intended.

sfbaytf
03-04-2004, 09:02 AM
Is BOE available? I haven't seen it in stores. Fortunately I'm one of the lucky ones who still has a good paying job in the states that hasn't been outsourced. I suspect many of those complaining don't have as much disposable income to blow on stuff.

sfbaytf
03-04-2004, 09:04 AM
I flew the P-38 last night. Apparently there is some *****ing about its performance. It sure does feel different that the P-38 in other sims.

BaldieJr
03-04-2004, 09:08 AM
You can order it from justflight.

Yeah, $60 is kind of steep, but the return is good. When possible, I've spent entire saturdays playing FB. I pay $90/ month for cable TV and have NEVER wasted an entire saturday in front of my television.

:)

Signature:
Note: you may include UBBCodeâ™, UBBCodeâ™ Images and HTML in your signature. However, if the forum you are posting to does not allow these codes, your signature will not display as intended.

sfbaytf
03-04-2004, 09:16 AM
Just ordered it. Looks like I'll have some time to putz around before it arrives. Mabye some enterprising individual will upload some custom missions. I'll thank Bush for his tax cut as I got a decent tax refund this year. I'm considering taking a job in Australia, but when I learned that I'll be taxed at 43% I'm having second thoughts. I thought it was bad in the states.

Anyway back to the subject at hand. There does appear to be some new camapigns in the AEP add-on. So mabye all is not lost.