PDA

View Full Version : This just does't make sense...

wardigiman
11-22-2012, 01:22 PM
Here's the story. I preordered AC3 around august when it's cost was $65, the waited for this day to come. I recieved the correspondant preorder upgrade and the $10 dollar ticket. Then, I sent a support ticket asking what was my release date since I was from Argentina and didn't know if my release was the 20th or the 23rd. Well, guess what, THEY CANCELLED MY ORDER TODAY ARGUMENTING THAT I "have requested this order be cancelled. Because you have not yet submitted payment for this order, a refund is not needed. When the remaining items in your order are fulfilled, you will be billed for those items". Well, that's kind of funny, since I paid for AC1 et the same time I preordered the game.

Why do you do this to me Ubisoft?

Please, if anyone knows the reason behind this joke of a custommer service respond to this thread. I've already sent a ticket speaking of this issue, but I doubt it will be fixed any soon.

wardigiman
11-22-2012, 03:10 PM
Anyone?

mjagg07
11-22-2012, 04:07 PM
They did the same thing to me. I'm in the US and the release date was Nov 20. I never got a download link but I got the email about the $10 coupon. Now I got an email today telling me they cancled my order per my request. I never requested it be cancled. No one at ubisoft will answer my emails. I'm infuriated at this point and i just wish someone would tell me whats going on.

wardigiman
11-22-2012, 04:39 PM
They did the same thing to me. I'm in the US and the release date was Nov 20. I never got a download link but I got the email about the $10 coupon. Now I got an email today telling me they cancled my order per my request. I never requested it be cancled. No one at ubisoft will answer my emails. I'm infuriated at this point and i just wish someone would tell me whats going on.

Glad to know I'm not the only one, but that makes the problem bigger.

wardigiman
11-22-2012, 07:49 PM
I just checked my credit card recipt for the day that I bought the game and discovered that only AC1 was shown there so I guess that's the problem. If there's any way to solve this, please tell me ASAP.

Mr_Shade
11-23-2012, 12:10 PM
Hi,

The only people able to resolve order issues, are Ubishop.

You need to be talking to them - sorry!

amegb2
11-23-2012, 12:42 PM
They did this also to me with no reason !!!
can you please do something about it i've emailed them but i don't know when they will reply!
why they do that ???!