PDA

View Full Version : Trailer movements

NEURON BOMB
11-22-2012, 10:21 AM
First this is a reply to a thread I read about Connor's movements in the trailers specifically the weather trailers,In the one I think it was the Anvil Next trailer Connor rubs his hands together while walking through a snow storm,But the person asked if it was removed and some of the replies were that it was removed now I did not find the snow one but I did find that if the storm is just right he does those movement I am in a rain storm right now and Connor is shielding his face from the rain or looking down to avoid it,Like I said I don't know if he still does the snow one but I can confirm and sorry I won't be able to post pics that he does have movements for a rain storm.

P.S. It has to be a big storm not a light thunder storm I am talking about a I can't see anything storm.

If many of you have found it please I only discovered it now so I don't know if there are any other threads for this,And contrary to popular belief if I use the search bar I never get results that fit what I was searching.

devildog789
11-22-2012, 05:01 PM
I wish they could have done more with Connors animations in the snow or rain. All I've ever seen him do is shield his face in both the snow and rain. I also wish Connor had a different model in the snow. Like the MP characters have a snow model, and some of them put more clothes on.