PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed 3 Banned problem?

chynx123
11-22-2012, 08:13 AM
So i bought assassins creed 3 yesterday and was playing it today. I finally played long enough to get exhausted and took a break. Afterwards i felt like playing again and launch the game through steam and which prompted me to login into my uplay account which i did. After getting to the login screen it wanted me to submit my cd key for assassins creed again. WHich is impossible to do since it is already used for the game. So after putting in the same key for multiple times i got banned. I have no idea why this happened? What is causing my uplay account to require me to put in the cd key in multiple times after i stop playing? Also WHY am i banned?

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
11-22-2012, 02:58 PM
Hi, sorry to hear this, I suggest contacting Technical Support so they can take a look at this, the link is in my signature.

thysia
11-22-2012, 03:01 PM
Me, either, dude. Waiting for response.

DarkEchoxXx
11-22-2012, 03:21 PM
We too have the same issue, but we cant even activate the game!
See below:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/728087-quot-This-CD-Key-or-Activation-Code-has-been-banned-quot-Upon-attempting-to-play-AC3

jshwiahb
01-16-2013, 08:44 PM
I had the same problem, except some way i was able to bypass it and It allowed me back on the system. I dont even remember what i did. Literally took the disc out, wiped it off, put it back in and put in the same information it asked me before.

TheLeoCrow
01-16-2013, 09:13 PM
Try logging out of the uplay launcher and then log back in (with the same info as the first time)