PDA

View Full Version : Connor vs. Ezio

Sidizen
11-22-2012, 04:37 AM
Ezio Auditore and Connor Kenway from Assassin's Creed II and III respectively.

Round I: Straight duel, Ezio has the Sword of Altair, Connor has the Assassin's Tomahawk.

Round II: Both are hunting a Templar in London, who kills the Templar first? Both only have Hidden Blades.

Round III: Free-running race across Paris rooftops.

In Morals for all rounds. No attacking each other in Round II or III.

Who wins?

Sidizen
11-22-2012, 04:38 AM
I think that Connor would win round 1, Connor round 2, and Connor round 3

StarzSuicide
11-22-2012, 04:43 AM
Round 1 Depends on which Ezio..... AC2 loses, ACB MIGHT win, ACR is easily defeated.

Assassin_M
11-22-2012, 04:44 AM
I feel like we`v been here before, have we been here before ??

LoyalACFan
11-22-2012, 04:54 AM
Connor, Ezio, Ezio. Why, you ask? Connor is larger and stronger than Ezio, so Round 1 is a shoe-in for him, but he isn't very crafty or stealthy. Thus, Ezio takes Round 2. He also has something of a home court advantage in Round 3; while Connor is adept at running through the trees, he just isn't as good on buildings. Ezio would be more accustomed to the European-style rooftops of Paris, and leave Connor in the dust.

TrueAssassin77
11-22-2012, 06:04 AM
Connor in all of them

1. connor will beat AC2 ezio... not up for debate imo
2. connor can hunt animals camoflagued in a forest...
3. Connor can run in the god**** trees... running on buildings would be like asking him to walk on the sidewalk even though hes been parkouring on top of skyscrapers

Sidizen
11-22-2012, 02:27 PM
Connor, Ezio, Ezio. Why, you ask? Connor is larger and stronger than Ezio, so Round 1 is a shoe-in for him, but he isn't very crafty or stealthy. Thus, Ezio takes Round 2. He also has something of a home court advantage in Round 3; while Connor is adept at running through the trees, he just isn't as good on buildings. Ezio would be more accustomed to the European-style rooftops of Paris, and leave Connor in the dust.
Yes, I agree with you, my friend posted that first on.e

astron1nja
11-22-2012, 02:42 PM
Connor would win the first round because of his brutal and efficient Native American combat technique. Id give the other 2 to Ezio simply because of home court advantage. tracking down someone in a large city like London is far different then trying to do the same in a small American town like Boston or New York were in Connor's time. for round 3 Ezio would also have advantage of his familiarity with the city's layout

AdrianJacek
11-22-2012, 02:52 PM
http://www.webotoff.fr/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/apple-orange.jpg

legends7788
11-22-2012, 03:02 PM
ezio is made to kill ezio win round 1

connor is faster connor round 2

connor is faster connor round 2

Connor gets injured one too many times to be considered stronger