PDA

View Full Version : Homestead Missions (mission artisans)

MiXeDeMoTiOn
11-22-2012, 01:25 AM
I'm pretty far along in sequence 10 and I have finished many of the homestead missions. I have also started the encyclopedia of common man and I realized when I needed to craft items some of many of my artisans are missing such as the farmers and and a few more. I am wondering how do I get these artisans in if i have finished many of the homestead missions.

BlindInIce
11-22-2012, 01:28 AM
The homestead missions are more linear than they seem. Sometimes the missions start in one of the cities instead of on the homestead. Just keep doing the missions and you'll eventually recruit all of the artisans.

MiXeDeMoTiOn
11-22-2012, 02:00 AM
Some of the homesteads are complete and they have not shown up at all, that's why I'm confused because I have been running around trying to finish it up and the game is almost done. I used the farmers as an example, I have completed all the homesteads for them and they are not in my artisans list for crafting.

zingfharn
11-22-2012, 03:08 AM
Part 1 is here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3b3EDxRrRTc
Part 2 is linked from the part 1 desc.

Farmers, Lumberers should be max by sequence 10.

Artisans take a while longer.

MiXeDeMoTiOn
11-22-2012, 04:38 PM
Thanks for the walk through but the link you showed me only reinforces my issue I have done all those things and I'm missing them completely they don't even show up for crafting purposes at all.

ctuagent15
11-23-2012, 02:44 AM
Farmers are not artisans, their harvesters, you have five artisans and four harvesters. harvesters are where you get your supplies from for the artisans to craft stuff

neil_754
11-23-2012, 12:39 PM
how about a game freeze typical to low ram, but not the case, right afer the first buy for Oak Lumber for the Damaged ship?
Right after I purchase the lumber and go back to the main selection for other Item screen, the game stops, just like a sys hang from low ram, but not>?
I entered the Manor from the Back Door, but really that shouldn:t matter? It seems to me the code is broken for some reason, as I cannot get the game to Backspace, or Esc to the Data Section, to repeat the Sequence at all. At this stage of frustration, I am going to delete my temp files in the win7 64 bit folder,and reboot.

Only other thing to do is to get a reload of the Game from Ubisoft, to eliminate a bad download, as it is one of the biggest downoaded games availabe yet.

this wont take to long though, I have a 1 Gigabit Router, and connection here...from ShawCable.com, always looking for a price break, so gotta put a plug in for things that work right? OK?>
nrmcneill@shaw.ca