PDA

View Full Version : Am I really loosin it or....... Potential Spoiler

Rogue Agent 035
11-22-2012, 12:02 AM
Did the patch change the season when you first accompany Achilies to Boston in Sequence 5? I'm on my 2nd run through an don't remember fer sure if it was winter before the patch. Nit picking question I know but I'm seein things fer the first time that I didn't before.

SkyPagan
11-22-2012, 12:05 AM
Did the patch change the season when you first accompany Achilies to Boston in Sequence 5? I'm on my 2nd run through an don't remember fer sure if it was winter before the patch. Nit picking question I know but I'm seein things fer the first time that I didn't before.

It was winter before the patch :)

Rogue Agent 035
11-22-2012, 01:04 AM
It was winter before the patch :)

Thnx Pagan...., My wife had clued me in to the fact that it was just as I clicked the post button an advised me that maybe I'm in fact loosin it :rolleyes:

scooper121s
11-22-2012, 10:35 AM
Thnx Pagan...., My wife had clued me in to the fact that it was just as I clicked the post button an advised me that maybe I'm in fact loosin it :rolleyes:
More proof one in three women are gamers, I'd have never thunk it

SkyPagan
11-22-2012, 02:27 PM
More proof one in three women are gamers, I'd have never thunk it

O.o wait what?

montagemik
11-22-2012, 02:33 PM

?? Strangely - it was Summertime for me when i first went to boston with Achilles. & i haven't had the patch yet.

scooper121s
11-23-2012, 04:02 AM
O.o wait what?
Yeah, I read a thread in which someone posted an articles link, and it explained that one in three women are gamers, and over half of the people who play AC 3 are women I was like what-da-faq did I just read, and after asking around I learned loads of women at my school are gamers, this was my reaction::eek::confused::eek: