PDA

View Full Version : Stuck on buying lumber in Act 5.

clapia
11-21-2012, 11:42 PM
After i buy lumber i can't seem to leave that trading interface. i have tried restarting the game multiple times i don't know what is wrong please help.

kay_vee86
11-21-2012, 11:52 PM
After i buy lumber i can't seem to leave that trading interface. i have tried restarting the game multiple times i don't know what is wrong please help.

Having the exact same issue over here! I can't continue the story because I can't leave the trading screen! ...And everytime I restart the game and re-load it goes straight to the same trading screen I can't exit! What a joke.. did NOBODY at Ubisoft play this game before launching? This combined with the terrible framerate issues has me so frustrated with this experience...

ChandlerUSMC
11-21-2012, 11:55 PM
Can you buy something with it? Even if you don't need it? Meaning say you're buying lumber from the merchant. Rather than trying to back out of the interface, just buy it anyway and eat the cost-- See if at least you can get past what you need.

kay_vee86
11-21-2012, 11:57 PM
Can you buy something with it? Even if you don't need it? Meaning say you're buying lumber from the merchant. Rather than trying to back out of the interface, just buy it anyway and eat the cost-- See if at least you can get past what you need.

You can go forward in the interface, just not backwards.. there's no way to exit!

RagingBarbarian
11-22-2012, 04:42 AM
Same here, can't play the game now.

The combat is fun and the frame rate is unbelievably amazing on my Archaic Athlon setup, but the overwhelming number of UI/Menu bugs is making me want to stop playing the game for a few months to wait for patches to catch up. Not that I have much choice since I am stuck in the trading menu...don't particularly want to start a new game just so I can get stuck in it again.

I seem to recall swearing to never buy another Ubisoft game years ago because of this type of horrible quality.

And that's not even mentioning the wolves...

dhpinoy
11-22-2012, 04:46 AM
since you guys are stuck and I went past that can you guys make a copy link of ur file save. I was in act 7 and my game save corrupted.