PDA

View Full Version : Thank you Ubisoft!

itzanth0ny
11-21-2012, 11:14 PM
While I know probably the guys over at ubisoft won't read this or care to read this but seriously ever since they removed their crappy terrible DRM, which every PC gamer should know what I am talking about I finally bought the entire Assassin's Creed set except Assassin's Creed 3. and Wow I just beat AC1 and I am starting on AC2 and it is AMAZING! I'm glad that Ubisoft is starting to support us PC gamers and to stop treating us like trash and slam us with DRM because their games get pirated to they punish all the PC gamers.

But if this is true http://www.pcgamer.com/2012/11/16/assassins-creed-3-pc/ I think ubisoft is going the right direction, The assassin's creed series is AMAZING and I finally get a chance to enjoy it because they removed that terrible annoying DRM and stopped talking trash to PC gamers, finally I decided to buy the entire AC franchise and to support them now that they changed their ways. But I just wanted to say so far I'm loving the AC series and I hope all the bugs for AC3 gets worked out as soon as I get on it because I will be buying it after I beat AC Brotherhood and AC revealations

xxtanisxx
11-21-2012, 11:19 PM
Yes...definitely great to have DRM removed. But the contract for 5 downloads over 2 years is still very very ridiculous.

itzanth0ny
11-22-2012, 12:39 AM
Yes...definitely great to have DRM removed. But the contract for 5 downloads over 2 years is still very very ridiculous.

What? I didn't know anything about that? I have this all on steam too by the way