PDA

View Full Version : Can't continue Sequence 5!! Help!!

windryder201
11-21-2012, 11:02 PM
So, I'm at the part where I need to use the Harbormaster to go back to Davenport Homestead. Only, the Harbormaster doesn't do anything except bring up the fast travel page for the harbormaster, BUT, there's no icons on the map to select. There's nothing except the map and the dotted lines...no destinations.

Clearly I missed something or there's a terrible bug. Anyone have any ideas? I'm completely stuck right now and it's very frustrating!!!

windryder201
11-21-2012, 11:46 PM
oh SWEET the problem seems to have fixed itself after a couple game restarts. I'm going to leave all this up here incase someone else has this problem... I restarted the game twice, so maybe it doesn't fix the first time.

choppan
11-25-2012, 09:42 PM
Same here, had to restart the game in order to the icons to appear in the map :S

aodump
04-30-2013, 05:02 AM
I have planty of icons, but when I select my destination it will not travel me there. Once or twice it prompted with to confirm that I wnated to fastg travel to Davenport Homestead, but after confirming, it did nothing. Most of the time, however, the game does not even ask me if i want to fast travel, instead the map just stares at me like an idiot...and I stare back in a similar fashion. This has been a waste of money and a waste time.

Anykeyer
04-30-2013, 05:59 AM
You cant directly fast-travel to area (Boston, NY, homestead, frontier) from overview map (that appears if you zoom out from local map). Not to be confused with naval map that looks almost the same but appears when you talk to harbormasters and should allow to do so.
To fast-travel to another area zoom out to overview map, center at whatever area you need, then zoom in and choose specific location.